Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Regé-Jean Page, who plays the Duke of Hastings has a girlfriend.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2021 7:20 PM

Wait I thought DL declared him family.

by Anonymousreply 1February 14, 2021 5:58 PM

Of course the bitch is white.

by Anonymousreply 2February 14, 2021 6:02 PM

They couldn't find a better picture of her?

by Anonymousreply 3February 14, 2021 6:06 PM

Ok, so I did a double take when I first saw this actor because I met a guy that was him (or a very good facsimile of him) at Pieces in the West Village awhile back. We went out a few times and he dumped me. He would’ve been about 21 and though he had a wire hanger of a body, was extremely SURPRISINGLY hung at 12” erect, it was like trying to suck off the cardboard from roll of paper towels! He has the same lithe, swishy mannerisms, gangly expressive hands and facial expressions I remember, like a voguing queen in rare form.

Let’s just say his dance card was full at the time!

by Anonymousreply 4February 22, 2021 10:09 AM

Is that Nicole Ritchie?

by Anonymousreply 5February 22, 2021 10:11 AM

Wow, a basic white girl. Too bad I didn't have a chance to bet my entire life savings!

by Anonymousreply 6February 22, 2021 10:50 AM

She’s giving me Carolyn Bessette vibes.

by Anonymousreply 7February 22, 2021 11:28 AM

And what do you know, a nice blonde white girl!

by Anonymousreply 8February 22, 2021 12:17 PM

LSAs meltdown over this was hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 9February 22, 2021 12:29 PM

R7, is right. She does look like she was fished out of the Atlantic Ocean after being submerged a week.

by Anonymousreply 10February 22, 2021 12:31 PM

At least Im not bearding with some no-name white gurl!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 22, 2021 1:24 PM

Not after you had me, Michael B!

by Anonymousreply 12February 22, 2021 1:39 PM

Well she's a "part-time footballer" (lesbian?) and that whole thing looks as staged as Henry Cavill and Cuoco going grocery shopping.

by Anonymousreply 13February 22, 2021 5:36 PM

He's British. Do British guys have beards? Aren't they all gay?

by Anonymousreply 14February 22, 2021 5:41 PM

I think the gf/DM situation was put out there by his people. The gay rumors/speculation were rampant and I think that's why this story has been put out there. The info on their relationship was just too precise and deliberate. He can still be a big star dating a ww because his fanbase is no longer just the black audience. It won't affect his current career trajectory. IMO.

By the way the reddit thread asking/debating about his sexuality was one of the first to be deleted.

by Anonymousreply 15February 22, 2021 7:14 PM

A white woman. Black Twitter is gonna go nuts

by Anonymousreply 16February 22, 2021 7:19 PM

H

I

S

S

!

!

!

by Anonymousreply 17February 22, 2021 7:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!