Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

For those who don't think Madonna is beautiful, please explan why.

I've noticed a lot of people on here are harsh on her looks and I don't know why.

by Anonymousreply 161October 29, 2022 3:45 AM

O Janbot, you and your stupid posts. Madonna is one of the ugliest women to exist. Her kids are super ugly. Everyone in her family is super ugly. Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 1February 13, 2021 12:02 AM

Because she isn't? In her youth I'd call her handsome or striking but never beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 2February 13, 2021 12:05 AM

Here's Vadge's ugly mother. Nothing beautiful is coming out of that dog, bitches.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 13, 2021 12:07 AM

Vadge's brother is uglier than sin but DLers who love only ugly men will think he's hot.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 13, 2021 12:13 AM

i don't know whether to say weathered or gristled.

by Anonymousreply 5February 13, 2021 12:16 AM

R2 what makes her handsome?

by Anonymousreply 6February 13, 2021 1:16 AM

Shes ok

by Anonymousreply 7February 13, 2021 2:26 AM

Oh wow. I didn't know Madge's mother died at the age of 30. Thanks R3.

by Anonymousreply 8February 13, 2021 2:32 AM

I would say that Madonna did the most she could with her looks and talent. Which is more than any of us ever did.

by Anonymousreply 9February 13, 2021 2:43 AM

Her joints seem inhuman and her face looks like she's poor.

by Anonymousreply 10February 13, 2021 3:23 AM

She looked fine when she was young but she wasn't actually pretty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11February 13, 2021 3:39 AM

Jealousy

by Anonymousreply 12February 13, 2021 4:55 PM

??fug!!

by Anonymousreply 13February 13, 2021 5:18 PM

She was very cute in the beginning of her career...she just didn't age well

by Anonymousreply 14February 13, 2021 5:30 PM

How many nose jobs has she had? Her nose is quite large at r11.

by Anonymousreply 15February 13, 2021 6:07 PM

R15 she never had a nose job

by Anonymousreply 16February 13, 2021 6:11 PM

OP = Vadge.

by Anonymousreply 17February 13, 2021 6:21 PM

lol r16.

by Anonymousreply 18February 13, 2021 6:38 PM

She wasn’t classically beautiful but she was very vivacious and photogenic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19February 13, 2021 6:39 PM

Witch nose (the original one) and witch chin.

She looked a lot better when she was chubby.

by Anonymousreply 20February 13, 2021 6:41 PM

R20 how does she have a witch nose and witch chin?

by Anonymousreply 21February 13, 2021 6:43 PM

She was very pretty but she refuses to age into the cute pudgy Italian grandma her genes are compelled to do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22February 13, 2021 6:58 PM

When she was young in the 80s she was very striking.... strike a pose. Just like everyone else though she's aged.

by Anonymousreply 23February 13, 2021 7:09 PM

I think she used to be very pretty when young. Beautiful eyes. But yeah, in the last 5-10 years all those procedures have made her look somewhat...monstrous. She's become a tragic figure.

by Anonymousreply 24February 13, 2021 7:37 PM

Used to be gorgeous especially from 1983 to 1993.

by Anonymousreply 25February 13, 2021 7:48 PM

Not gorgeous but her eyes were like jewels.

by Anonymousreply 26February 13, 2021 7:51 PM

Face like a frying pan, eyes too close together when they're not too wide apart, odd scooped out cheeks and alien cheekbones, the kind of mouth people get when they have ill-fitting dentures. There. I think that about does it.

by Anonymousreply 27February 13, 2021 7:59 PM

She looked better than everyone on here

by Anonymousreply 28February 13, 2021 9:04 PM

Id call her stunning

by Anonymousreply 29February 13, 2021 10:07 PM

She pret

by Anonymousreply 30February 13, 2021 11:07 PM

Shes a beauty for sure

by Anonymousreply 31February 14, 2021 2:32 AM

Her eyes are a pretty color but cold, unfriendly. And her nose is a little hooky/witchy.

by Anonymousreply 32February 14, 2021 6:15 AM

[quote] I think she looked good when she was young —not beautiful, but striking as r23 said—but now anyone sane, which probably excludes the OP, would have to concur she’s a tragic plastic surgery disaster.

by Anonymousreply 33February 14, 2021 6:28 AM

^ Oops, did not mean to make r33 a quote. OP, you answered your own question at r12 and I’m sure you’re sticking to that answer any time someone says something negative about Vadge’s looks, so what was the point in even asking why we don’t think she’s beautiful?

BTW, beauty is subjective; you can think whatever you like about Madonna’s looks and don’t need us all to agree.

by Anonymousreply 34February 14, 2021 6:34 AM

In her prime Madonna looked fine and had a unique piquancy about her that was engaging. She looked adorable in "Who's That Girl" and could look striking and mysterious in the best of her videos. B&W film is her friend. I think she understood photography and fashion in a way few singers have. For example, her insistence that Herb Ritts shoot her "Cherish" video - when he protested that he hadn't the experience - produced one of the most erotic videos of all time, with the hunky mermen.

Her current appearance is that of someone well and truly off her rocker, but that happens to the best of us.

by Anonymousreply 35February 14, 2021 6:42 AM

She is beautiful

by Anonymousreply 36February 14, 2021 6:02 PM

Shes ok

by Anonymousreply 37February 14, 2021 10:26 PM

Why

by Anonymousreply 38February 15, 2021 3:01 AM

I've always thought she was bad-looking facially, even in the '80s. She seemed to have a harsh, sneering look to her features. But her overall look was good.

by Anonymousreply 39February 15, 2021 3:07 AM

Vadge should've been no 1 on this list. Recount!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40February 15, 2021 8:36 AM

Shes prettier than most women

by Anonymousreply 41February 15, 2021 3:54 PM

Shes a beauty

by Anonymousreply 42February 15, 2021 6:24 PM

lol

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43February 15, 2021 6:43 PM

OP Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and you are clearly outside the bell curve in what passes for beauty.

by Anonymousreply 44February 15, 2021 6:45 PM

Shes the cutest

by Anonymousreply 45February 16, 2021 12:20 AM

She was pretty when she was younger but the dieting and excessive PS and obvious partying has done her in. I totally expected Madonna to embrace aging gracefully for some reason...but she’s a narcissistic woman so I was wrong about her.

by Anonymousreply 46February 16, 2021 12:21 AM

R40's list is hilarious!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47February 16, 2021 12:39 AM

Madonna was always sexy verses beautiful - 2 very different things. She had a fantastic toned and sculpted body and worked very hard to maintain it. Her face was striking - big eyes, heart shaped with full lips. She photographed well and looked great in videos and performances. Whatever was "natural" and soft about her when she broke onto the scene in 1983 was quickly toned-up, hardened and sculpted into the rather plastic vision of perfection that she had created for herself. Her image was severe which translates to striking and sexy but rarely "beautiful". Clearly whatever she was doing worked.

by Anonymousreply 48February 16, 2021 1:02 AM

Leo Madonna + confidence = attractive

by Anonymousreply 49February 16, 2021 1:11 AM

Her best look.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50February 16, 2021 1:15 AM

I've never been a fan, but I'd never call Madonna an ugly woman. Do some of you know what the word ugly actually means?

Madonna always had a unique face, she has beautiful eyes and a heart shaped face. She looks like a cross between her father and her late mom. She had her father's nose. You can see she's had a nose job, not an obvious one, but it was reshaped, she now has a smaller version of her original nose.

The camera loved her. Granted, she now looks like an alien, but she was never ugly.

by Anonymousreply 51February 16, 2021 1:52 AM

That list of ugly actresses is absurd. Tilda Swinton is not ugly, she looks like a painting of a Pre-Raphaelite woman. Neither are Angelina Jolie and Jen Aniston ugly. That ridiculous list was probably written by a troll with an axe to grind.

Beauty is subjective. Yet most people can tell what ugly facial features are...usually a very weak chin, a huge or too bulbous nose, bad skin, teeth like piano keys or crossed eyes.

by Anonymousreply 52February 16, 2021 1:56 AM

R52 FU. That list was 100% accurate, only Vadge should've been no 1. Tilda Swinton is super fucking ugly. Albino version of Conan O'brien. Barf.

by Anonymousreply 53February 16, 2021 9:00 AM

R53 should be on there

by Anonymousreply 54February 16, 2021 5:40 PM

Madge is exquisite

by Anonymousreply 55February 16, 2021 6:45 PM

R54 Jabba's single IQed riposte.

by Anonymousreply 56February 16, 2021 7:53 PM

Madonna is beautiful. Haters gonna hate

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57February 16, 2021 9:22 PM

R57 agreed!

by Anonymousreply 58February 16, 2021 10:01 PM

Okay

by Anonymousreply 59February 17, 2021 1:00 AM

[quote] [R40]'s list is hilarious!

It is. and it goes on forever (far past the Top 10), covering every variety of actress you can imagine—all ages; all races and ethnicities; current stars, has-beens, and never-weres; leading ladies whose looks were an integral part of their success and character actresses who were never trying to convince anyone they were attractive; actresses who clearly were/are not ugly in the mind of anyone but the list writer. I had to stop clicking "more names" after I browsed about 40 or so, but I feel like if I kept going, I'd eventually see every actress who's spent five minutes on the silver screen on that list. I'm SURE it was compiled by an incel troll with an axe to grind, but that is part of the hilarity.

by Anonymousreply 60February 17, 2021 3:29 AM

[quote] I've never been a fan, but I'd never call Madonna an ugly woman. Do some of you know what the word ugly actually means?

I'd never have called Madonna ugly when she was younger. A great beauty? Not really. But ugly? No, certainly not. Today, however, as you have more or less said yourself, r51, she is hideous. She doesn't need to be—she could have skipped the million procedures and aged gracefully, and I'll bet she'd look very good for a woman in her 60s—but she has beyond fucked up her face.

by Anonymousreply 61February 17, 2021 3:40 AM

^ Looking back at the other posts in this thread, though, r51, I do get the point of yours. There are some total nutbags in here talking about Madonna—and even her perfectly average-looking mother—as though she were the Elephant Man or something. And they seem so filled with rage about it; e.g., the freak who felt the need to tell someone "fuck you" because they disagreed about that Ugly Actresses list. Maybe it's the never-ending pandemic and/or all the other shit we've lived through over the past year, but the irrational anger in here, over pure trivia, has reached record levels.

by Anonymousreply 62February 17, 2021 4:05 AM

R60 the viciousness and inanity of the insults made me laugh. SJP and the Sex and the City girls was perfectly accurate though.

Describing no 1 SJP. The UGLIEST actor in Hollywood! By a LONG-shot! She RUINED 'Sex&The city' for me showing up in almost EVERY scene with her fried hair, bony horse-face&skinny legs. Of course, Kim Catrall the leathery-faced 80-yr-old bag & Cynthia Nixon the rat-teeth bone-hag give her a run for her money for the number 1 spot. These three should get together for a Halloween-special 'Sex&the Three witches of Eastwick' Show. They'd be even more famous. At least then we'd believe they're actually hooking those hot guys in 'Sex&City'. By their spells&zooming around on their broomsticks. Not seducing them with their scrawny, shriveled-up dubious 'charms'. :-D

by Anonymousreply 63February 17, 2021 11:15 AM

Seriously, she looks like Alfred E. Neuman in drag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64February 17, 2021 11:36 AM

Average looking but with a lot of charisma when she was younger. An entertainer more than a singer. She failed to keep cultivating the positive stuff and now she's a caricature and a joke.

by Anonymousreply 65February 17, 2021 11:41 AM

Even in her youth, he was average with a gap. That's why she decorated herself with the fashion of the time to detract from the less than spectacular looks. She's not ugly, but no one though she was really pretty or beautiful.

If anything, her youthful, unconventional, pushing the boundaries spirit made her appear more attractive. But as she got more and more successful, all of that fell a way pretty fast and was replaced with selfishness, ambition, entitlement and desperate need for attention became a drag on her appearance. As said above, she's now just a caricature of herself. She has no clue it's time exist the stage gracefully or the ability to imagine that happening in a way that saves her legacy. She's going to hang on to the lime light to the end no matter how bad it makes her look.

by Anonymousreply 66February 17, 2021 12:16 PM

It's funny to see lardo Lourdes modelling for Marc Jacobs just because she's Madonna's daughter. She doesn't even have Madonna's blue eyes but is as basic looking as it gets. He has to edit out her mammoth thighs.

by Anonymousreply 67February 17, 2021 12:21 PM

Pretty

by Anonymousreply 68February 17, 2021 1:11 PM

What happened to the mole below her nose?

R32: Her eyes are shaped well with pretty lashes, but, as you said, they are COLD.

R48: I always thought her real mouth was her least flattering feature. The bottom lip was never thin, but the upper lip sure was. She's been injecting lip fillers since the early 1990s. Then there's the gap teeth (which makes one look like a hick) that the French find attractive for some reason.

R1, R3, R4, R53, R56, et al.: Don't know if the original Janbot/Jabba still posts on DL, but he HATES Madonna and loves Janet Jackson. Janbot would agree with your Madonna criticisms, so why do you call Madonna fans "Janbot"? It should be Madgebot or Vadgebot. You've got it all twisted.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69February 17, 2021 2:10 PM

She was once very pretty but she was never beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 70February 17, 2021 2:14 PM

[quote] she never had a nose job

That's right. Otherwise it would've affected her beautiful singing voice. Can you imagine what Bye Bye Baby would sound like with a corrected nose?

by Anonymousreply 71February 17, 2021 2:16 PM

She was always well styled. That made the most of her pretty ordinary looks.

by Anonymousreply 72February 17, 2021 2:34 PM

R69 Moron. Janbot is a general pejorative term. Doesn't only refer to Janbot's psychotic obsession w Janet.

by Anonymousreply 73February 17, 2021 2:36 PM

R73: Oh fuck off, obsessive troll. Clearly you don't understand the meaning of "bot" combined with the name "Janet".

What a DL noob!

by Anonymousreply 74February 17, 2021 2:41 PM

R74 STFU, Janbot.

by Anonymousreply 75February 17, 2021 3:44 PM

^That the best you can do, loon? How fucking unoriginal.

I love how you're obsessed with both Janbot and Madonna to unhinged degrees. In a contest for who posts the most psychotic rants, you beat Janbot by a mile.

R62 identified you as the freak you are. Hilarious that you declare that Janbot is a general pejorative term when you're the ONLY ONE who uses it in that way. You're an incompetent troll. We see you, transparent cunt. You fool no one.

by Anonymousreply 76February 17, 2021 3:52 PM

R76 Sure, Janbot, Sure.

by Anonymousreply 77February 17, 2021 3:57 PM

^LOL. The more you repeat lies to yourself, the more it becomes true. Troll 101.

Enjoy your sad delusion, psycho.

by Anonymousreply 78February 17, 2021 4:00 PM

R78 Janbot (you) has probably 10 to 20 accounts on DL. She cannot hide the fact she has the severest form of psychotic/psychopathoic mental illness. Every word from her *unt of a mouth is meaningless gibberish.

by Anonymousreply 79February 17, 2021 4:06 PM

Why OP? I have eyesight.

by Anonymousreply 80February 17, 2021 4:07 PM

R79: You're projecting, hon. How Trumpian of you. Try harder. You'll "sound" normal one distant day. LQTM.

by Anonymousreply 81February 17, 2021 4:09 PM

R81 You have been spouting the same crap on here for years. Everyone hates you and easily recognizes you shitting on every thread. Projecting. Oooooh, big word for your single digit IQ.

by Anonymousreply 82February 17, 2021 4:30 PM

^HA HA HA! Your buttons are SO easy to push.

I only have one account, but if it soothes your sensitive fee fees to tell lies, knock yourself out. You are a fucking anonymous NOBODY.

You don't speak for everyone, duh, yet you will attack everyone who disagrees with you with the boring, repetitive, lameass Janbot accusation. As if that has any power. Amateur.

Only an idiot like you thinks "projecting" is a big word. You type Gen Z. Have you graduated from high school yet, noob?

by Anonymousreply 83February 17, 2021 4:40 PM

Res Ipsa Loquitur

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84February 17, 2021 4:51 PM

R83 I have more than a single IQ like you. You have no idea what projecting is. It doesn't mean *unting, which is all you do. Everyone knows you have 20 accounts. You cannot disguise yourself at all.

by Anonymousreply 85February 17, 2021 5:47 PM

R85: RME. You suck.

Nobody said projecting is synonymous with cunting, except YOU, Janbot troll. Unfamiliar with an online dictionary or too lazy? Who cares? You're pathetic either way.

You really are a fuckwit. Can't even type the word cunt. Has to use an *, like some backward child using the computer while his mommy is distracted. Have your balls descended yet, boy?

by Anonymousreply 86February 17, 2021 6:40 PM

R86 Oh, Janbot. Everyone hates you and your psychotic inbred self.

by Anonymousreply 87February 17, 2021 9:46 PM

OMG. Can you two loons please find a room somewhere?

by Anonymousreply 88February 17, 2021 10:34 PM

Whoever that troll is, they make Janbot look positively sane..

by Anonymousreply 89February 17, 2021 10:51 PM

R87: Hello Janbot/Vadge troll. You've been waiting for me to return so you can show me more of your derangement. Awww, how tedious.

[quote]Everyone hates you and your psychotic inbred self.

No, just you, hon. An unstable nobody projecting yet again. Of course, you have to pretend everyone here agrees with your crazy rants. You have no friends, neither online nor in real life. It's you alone in your little leper colony.

[quote] She cannot hide the fact she has the severest form of psychotic/[italic]psychopathoic[/italic] mental illness. Every word from her *unt of a mouth is meaningless [italic]gibberish[/italic].

ROFL. Irony is lost on you. Out of your depth and too stupid to know it. Will mommy banish you to the closet if you spell "cunt" properly?

Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 90February 18, 2021 2:55 AM

Madonna was a bad girl. Looking hard was her brand. Her first role was playing a hooker in Desperately Seeking Susan. I recently saw that movie again while flipping thru channels. Roseanna Arquette was so wholesome looking and Madonna was such trash, which was the point. The Madonna troll needs to take a break. These threads are repetitive as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 91February 18, 2021 6:29 AM

R89 Fuck off, Janbot. Responding to itself from one of its 20 accounts.

by Anonymousreply 92February 18, 2021 9:44 AM

Modeling for marc jacobs doesn’t mean much now. He’s so broke, all of his melrose stores are closed.

by Anonymousreply 93February 18, 2021 10:39 AM

See had pretty eyes..I'll give her that.

by Anonymousreply 94February 18, 2021 12:13 PM

R92: Oooh, are you upset now, Janbot troll?

I'm staying right here. It's fun watching the antics of the mentally ill. I'll be munching on popcorn as you unravel. Carry on, loon!

by Anonymousreply 95February 18, 2021 3:56 PM

Her unfortunate personality.

by Anonymousreply 96February 18, 2021 4:52 PM

The most charismatic woman of all time

by Anonymousreply 97April 17, 2021 4:57 AM

She's amazing

by Anonymousreply 98April 17, 2021 5:10 AM

It’s impossible to be beautiful when one is butt ugly.

by Anonymousreply 99April 17, 2021 5:59 AM

Stunning

by Anonymousreply 100June 12, 2021 5:08 AM

Listicles are for clickbait and provocation, kind of like the OP.

by Anonymousreply 101June 12, 2021 6:41 AM

She looks like Alfred E. Neuman in drag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 102June 12, 2021 6:51 AM

The irony-challenged dumbbell @ r69 doesn’t realize that r1 was suggesting the OP started a disingenuous troll thread just to celebrate what’s “ugly” about Madonna.

Sucks to be naive.

by Anonymousreply 103June 12, 2021 7:06 AM

Fuck the fuck off, OP.

by Anonymousreply 104June 12, 2021 7:30 AM

She looks good

by Anonymousreply 105December 30, 2021 11:53 PM

Madonna IS beautiful and sexy.

by Anonymousreply 106December 30, 2021 11:57 PM

I thought during her boy toy 80's years she made herself cute but she is not a naturally attractive woman.

by Anonymousreply 107December 31, 2021 12:01 AM

R107, why don't you think she is naturally attractive? Just wondering

by Anonymousreply 108December 31, 2021 12:09 AM

She had classic Italian features, lovely hair, and a great body. With the right makeup and styling, she could approximate beauty. She's done too much to herself and has lost all perspective so today she's a caricature of her former self.

Many people are beautiful in photos but not in person. Princess Diana and Cindy Crawford both struck as human lollipops with big heads and long stick bodies. If we're talking about male beauty, I thought JFK Jr. was breathtaking when I saw him. That kind of beauty you can't fake.

by Anonymousreply 109December 31, 2021 12:34 AM

r108 without makeup and hair she is average, not a natural beauty. But that is true for a lot of women.

by Anonymousreply 110December 31, 2021 12:37 AM

She's ugly on the inside.

by Anonymousreply 111December 31, 2021 2:11 AM

[bold]HA HA HA!!![/bold]

The loser at R103 got redtagged by Muriel. I'm loving this. How does irony taste, asswipe?

Like R1, you are a bottom-feeding troll too stupid to function. Your friend, R1, doesn't have enough brain cells to rub together to originate a disingenuous-yet-clever idea because it is a lunatic. All it does is rant on every thread it infests. A paranoid on top of that, it lashes out and accuses multiple posters of being Janbot when they don't agree with its unhinged comments. Hilarious. It types "cunt" in sentences ad nauseam. Such a keyboard warrior, so hardcore. LOL!

There are only 2 posts in your comment history, R103. What a pathetic failure, troll 5906. Sucks to be you!

by Anonymousreply 112December 31, 2021 11:13 AM

BTW, I'm also R69.

by Anonymousreply 113December 31, 2021 11:14 AM

Exactly, R111. Her outside now matches her inside. She got the face she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 114December 31, 2021 11:15 AM

Hard, pinched, manufactured, lacking warmth, softness, humor . . .

by Anonymousreply 115December 31, 2021 11:27 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 116April 8, 2022 10:50 PM

by Anonymousreply 117April 9, 2022 6:41 AM

Yes

by Anonymousreply 118April 9, 2022 11:25 PM

No...

by Anonymousreply 119April 11, 2022 10:58 PM

Gorgeous

by Anonymousreply 120April 16, 2022 2:44 AM

OP, I think you meant her looks are harsh on her.

by Anonymousreply 121April 16, 2022 2:58 AM

R121, which features are masculine?

by Anonymousreply 122April 16, 2022 3:04 AM

The combination of all of them, r122

by Anonymousreply 123April 16, 2022 4:19 AM

[quote]Shes prettier than most women

Lol, no. She's got an unusual appeal, but she's hardly "prettier."

R53 is correct- Tilda looks like an alien/stickbug hybrid.

by Anonymousreply 124April 16, 2022 5:43 AM

R124, why isn't Madonna pretty? Just wondering.

by Anonymousreply 125April 17, 2022 2:58 AM

Beautiful

by Anonymousreply 126April 18, 2022 2:37 AM

Okay

by Anonymousreply 127April 18, 2022 8:31 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 128April 20, 2022 3:27 AM

She had a beautiful hairy yak.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129April 20, 2022 5:03 AM

Beautiful

by Anonymousreply 130April 21, 2022 9:05 PM

Okay

by Anonymousreply 131April 25, 2022 11:54 PM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 132April 26, 2022 3:20 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 133April 26, 2022 5:22 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 134April 28, 2022 1:13 AM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 135April 29, 2022 9:52 PM

Jealousy is the answer OP.

by Anonymousreply 136May 1, 2022 10:08 PM

Okay

by Anonymousreply 137May 2, 2022 4:02 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 138May 6, 2022 7:19 AM

Envy.

by Anonymousreply 139May 8, 2022 12:18 AM

Jealousy

by Anonymousreply 140June 10, 2022 4:50 AM

Stunner

by Anonymousreply 141June 10, 2022 8:04 PM

by Anonymousreply 142June 11, 2022 2:06 AM

I guess we all have our own opinions.

by Anonymousreply 143June 11, 2022 5:56 AM

Pretty

by Anonymousreply 144June 11, 2022 10:39 PM

Alright

by Anonymousreply 145June 12, 2022 4:48 AM

Looked best in the Vogue music video

by Anonymousreply 146June 12, 2022 5:56 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 147June 15, 2022 1:05 AM

She's cute

by Anonymousreply 148June 21, 2022 1:20 AM

Okay

by Anonymousreply 149June 22, 2022 1:00 AM

Jealousy is the answer

by Anonymousreply 150June 23, 2022 12:51 AM

Beauty

by Anonymousreply 151July 9, 2022 4:20 AM

Pret

by Anonymousreply 152July 15, 2022 1:21 AM

Ok, Buffalo Bill. You can stop talking to yourself and dancing in the mirror now.

by Anonymousreply 153July 15, 2022 4:30 AM

Yess

by Anonymousreply 154July 25, 2022 2:26 AM

Jealousy

by Anonymousreply 155August 12, 2022 3:03 AM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 156August 12, 2022 4:35 PM

She's good-looking

by Anonymousreply 157August 14, 2022 11:36 PM

Dunno

by Anonymousreply 158August 15, 2022 6:13 PM

Jealousy

by Anonymousreply 159October 14, 2022 1:14 AM

Dunno

by Anonymousreply 160October 17, 2022 5:40 AM

Underrated beauty

by Anonymousreply 161October 29, 2022 3:45 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!