Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jenna Ryan!!

Poor thing. Now please put these shackles on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2021 4:15 PM

Fuck her feelings!

by Anonymousreply 1February 11, 2021 2:47 PM

Don't most criminals have regrets AFTER they get caught? Almost no one would be in jail if we only jailed those without regrets and those people probably belong in a mental institution not a jail.

by Anonymousreply 2February 11, 2021 3:06 PM

She deserves the same open minded compassion she’s shown. Oh wait ...

by Anonymousreply 3February 11, 2021 3:18 PM

Nah - too late bitch. She doubled down multiple times since Jan 6th. She committed treasonous acts. Fuck her feelings.

This is just her lawyers trying to get sympathy and a lighter sentence.

Tears are not redemption or restitution. It's regret and fear of your punishment.

Fear your punishment BITCH! I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 4February 11, 2021 3:26 PM

Dumb fuck.

by Anonymousreply 5February 11, 2021 3:33 PM

Like the thief whose not the least bit sorry they stole but really sorry they got caught.

by Anonymousreply 6February 11, 2021 6:27 PM

Forgive her.

by Anonymousreply 7February 11, 2021 6:35 PM

Boo fucking hoo...

by Anonymousreply 8February 11, 2021 6:42 PM

All of this focus on these MAGA idiots never ends. She went to DC knowing what was likely to happen, at any time she could have taken in what was going on around her and said nope, I'm out of here. Instead she went around posing and posted crap on social media all pleased with herself. Consequences, bitch.

And while I am ranting, media WTF? Stop cradling these special MAGA snowflakes. When Trump was elected it kicked off four years of articles, interviews, middle america diner pieces, etc all about the "trump voters". After he lost, more crap about their "feelings". Get off it! Focus on the 75,000,000+ who voted Biden in, their views and feelings.

I can clear it up. Trump was elected by crazy right wing trash, Middle America moms and dads and families, one issue evangelicals, educated and financially well off voters who wanted a tax break and free reign from regulations. Common denominator, predominantly white. Selfish, white, racist.

by Anonymousreply 9February 11, 2021 6:43 PM

Karen trying to crawl back to the center. Fuck her.

by Anonymousreply 10February 11, 2021 6:43 PM

It's going to be difficult to sell homes from a federal penitentiary.

by Anonymousreply 11February 11, 2021 6:44 PM

Jenna also wasn't the fabulously successful Real Estate Broker she presented:

"One of the Capitol rioters—Jenna Ryan, the Texas real estate agent who arrived to Washington, DC amid the electoral vote certification via a private jet—filed for bankruptcy in 2012, almost lost her home to foreclosure before that and was still paying off $37,000 for unpaid federal taxes when she was arrested for her involvement in the attacks."

by Anonymousreply 12February 11, 2021 6:53 PM

She's not that poor!

Bitch stole my job right out from under me.

by Anonymousreply 13February 11, 2021 7:12 PM

Ms. Ryan has more problems than being charged with two misdemeanors.

"The Post found that Ryan, like many participants in the riot, had a history of financial problems. She is paying off a $37,000 lien for unpaid federal taxes, nearly lost her home to foreclosure, filed for bankruptcy in 2012 and was slapped with another IRS tax lien in 2010."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14February 12, 2021 12:34 AM

In other words, she’s a loser.

by Anonymousreply 15February 12, 2021 12:45 AM

What R9 said. Fuck this bitch and her entitlement. Glad she regrets 'everything' but you still have to pay the price.

by Anonymousreply 16February 12, 2021 12:51 AM

[quote]"The Post found that Ryan, like many participants in the riot, had a history of financial problems. She is paying off a $37,000 lien for unpaid federal taxes, nearly lost her home to foreclosure, filed for bankruptcy in 2012 and was slapped with another IRS tax lien in 2010."

So?

Millions of people with financial problems DIDN'T storm the Capitol.

EFFIE WE ALL GOT PAIN

by Anonymousreply 17February 12, 2021 12:53 AM

Wasn't this the chick who was interviewed on her porch demanding a pardon from Trump?

by Anonymousreply 18February 12, 2021 12:59 AM

Lock her up! Lock her up!

by Anonymousreply 19February 12, 2021 1:02 AM

Poor thing. The guy who flew her there in his private plane ended up hooking up with the other bottle blonde he invited.

by Anonymousreply 20February 12, 2021 1:05 AM

Cry more, con!

by Anonymousreply 21February 12, 2021 2:23 AM

I used to say that white privilege was an illusion but this event proved me wrong.

It’s just breathtaking how these white goobers thought they could just do whatever they wanted — here, literally breaking into CONGRESS with zip cuffs to detain Congress people for show trails and executions — and not be held accountable for it ....

... why, exactly? ...

“BECAUSE IT’S ME!”

by Anonymousreply 22February 12, 2021 2:48 AM

trials

by Anonymousreply 23February 12, 2021 2:48 AM

Can't you just picture her in an orange jumpsuit?

by Anonymousreply 24February 12, 2021 3:13 AM

bump

by Anonymousreply 25February 21, 2021 10:27 PM

She's not sorry she did what she did she's sorry she got caught.

by Anonymousreply 26February 21, 2021 11:04 PM

She should be jailed for her stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 27February 21, 2021 11:18 PM

"Not one patriot is standing up for me."

Does she mean ACTUAL patriots? The ones who didn't storm the Capitol attempting to overturn an election? If so, then how is she surprised by this?

by Anonymousreply 28February 21, 2021 11:44 PM

[quote] "I bought into a lie, and the lie is the lie, and it's embarrassing," she said. "I regret everything."

A man did the same to me.

He said Prep is a cure-all.

by Anonymousreply 29February 21, 2021 11:47 PM

She’s a real estate agent. Who would know better about buyers remorse?

by Anonymousreply 30February 21, 2021 11:51 PM

She became one of the figureheads of the riot because of her own stupidity and arrogance, filming herself as if desecrating the Capitol was just another thing to tick off her list on her trip to Washington. If Trump had given her a pardon she would be on TV at every opportunity, totally unrepentant.

by Anonymousreply 31February 22, 2021 12:44 AM

These Deplorables are so stupid.

by Anonymousreply 32February 22, 2021 1:25 AM

Yeah I regretted everything the night of my DUI arrest and it got me nowhere. Her regrets should get her just as far.

by Anonymousreply 33February 22, 2021 1:54 AM

What happened to the other middle aged MAGA blonde? The florist?

by Anonymousreply 34February 22, 2021 2:02 AM

Don’t care toots. Go to jail and think about what you’ve done. If you still have regrets after serving your sentence, tell us then.

by Anonymousreply 35February 22, 2021 2:33 AM

BOIL that dust speck!

BOIL THAT DUST SPECK!

by Anonymousreply 36February 22, 2021 2:59 AM

Fear of jail will bring regrets.

by Anonymousreply 37February 22, 2021 3:03 AM

That's a man, baby!

by Anonymousreply 38February 22, 2021 3:47 AM

I thought realtors were classy

by Anonymousreply 39February 22, 2021 3:47 AM

I wish we could just throw them all into a wood chipper, film it, and show it on the news.

by Anonymousreply 40February 22, 2021 6:51 AM

MAGA blondes wanting their poosies grabbed by the orange carnival barker are not endearing.

by Anonymousreply 41February 22, 2021 7:58 AM

This woman is a perfect example of why Trump-lovers inspire me into such a rage. They vast majority of them are con-artists and phonies pretending they're rich when they're not, pretending they're far more successful than they are, and motivated by getting a payout for doing the least amount of work. While I realize that her financial woes have been revealed, it bugs me that the media hasn't made this woman out to be the grifting loser that she is. There she was, flying on a private plane, showcasing herself as some privileged rich-bitch, conveniently hiding the fact that she's just as insolvent as the liberals and teat-sucking minorities she denigrates by supporting Trump. This woman is a pathetic poser who was trying to fool people into thinking she wasn't the dried-up, broke bitch she is. And I've met so many of these types, both men and women, who revere Trump. I'm not averse to people holding conservative values, but Trump is in no way this woman's savior. Her voting for him is akin to the mouse befriending the cat.

by Anonymousreply 42February 22, 2021 3:33 PM

How did the bitch do during the snowstorm?

by Anonymousreply 43February 22, 2021 3:37 PM

She's stupid. And I HATE the name Jenna. Hope she enjoys watching whatever real estate career she had go down the toilet while she's rotting in prison!

by Anonymousreply 44February 22, 2021 3:54 PM

She joined this little group because she doesn't like paying taxes.

by Anonymousreply 45February 22, 2021 4:15 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!