Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I’m already sick of that Ashton Kutcher & Mila Kunis Cheetos commercial

And the Super Bowl hasn’t even happened yet! They’re both insufferable twats who likely haven’t seen the inside of a supermarket in 20 years, much less eaten a bag of Cheetos.

Please don’t let them become a ‘thing’ now.

by Anonymousreply 32November 25, 2021 4:17 PM

Blissfully unaware of the commercial, thanks for the heads up. In my America Mr Kutcher actors act and hucksters sell. You are a sell out. GO AWAY, PLEEEEZE!

by Anonymousreply 1February 6, 2021 3:52 PM

Micropenis and herpes twat

by Anonymousreply 2February 6, 2021 3:58 PM

These two and Kristen Bell/Dax Shephard coupling are the literal worst. I pray to nonexistent gods that they will DIAF.

by Anonymousreply 3February 6, 2021 4:02 PM

Kristen and Dax seem completely messed up in their collective heads, yet Ashton and Mila irritate me far more than they ever have. I get the impression that Ashton and Mila want to seem cool and chill but are both grasping and scheming types who can't pull off "chill" if their lives depended on it.

by Anonymousreply 4February 6, 2021 4:06 PM

Ashton is the epitome of an entitled white Frat boy who thinks he’s owed the world and wants to eat it up like a ravenous wolf.

by Anonymousreply 5February 6, 2021 5:05 PM

I cannot stand Ashton's warble! Have they really dropped this low to do a Cheetos commercial? Do they need more money for tech investments or something?

by Anonymousreply 6February 27, 2021 9:14 PM

Have one of these, OP, and you'll feel better

by Anonymousreply 7February 27, 2021 9:17 PM

You're someone who actually watches commercials? Why?

by Anonymousreply 8February 27, 2021 9:24 PM

she is flat out gross....he could do so much better....he is fine.

by Anonymousreply 9February 27, 2021 9:25 PM

Fine?

by Anonymousreply 10February 27, 2021 9:26 PM

Ashton has aged horribly, wyd happened?

by Anonymousreply 11February 27, 2021 9:54 PM

I can't wait!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 27, 2021 9:55 PM

Honey he is said to have one of the biggest cocks in the biz.

by Anonymousreply 13February 27, 2021 10:36 PM

[quote] he is said to have one of the biggest cocks in the biz

You misunderstand when they say he is a big dick.

by Anonymousreply 14February 27, 2021 10:53 PM

well dear, it was the biggest dick i ve ever slobbered on.

by Anonymousreply 15February 27, 2021 11:25 PM

LOL, so you have personal experience with said dick?

by Anonymousreply 16February 28, 2021 2:58 AM

How funny that there is a thread on this commercial - the last few days that dumb song that he caterwauls stays in my head on a loop!!

by Anonymousreply 17February 28, 2021 4:20 AM

I love both of these actors, but even I'm taken aback by how gaunt they are.

Both Mila and Ashton have lost considerable fat deposits in the face, like they're doing meth together.

And Ashton can't sing — he's way off-key. There has to be some Auto-Tuning feature that could make it sound better than THAT shit.

by Anonymousreply 18February 28, 2021 5:21 AM

Mila was so beautiful when young. And she's a decent actress. I feel her career should have been bigger. I mean That 70s Show and Family Guy made her rich but I'm surprised she didn't get the push that Katie Holmes or Jessica Biel got, Mila is a way better actress than both. I guess she lacked the ambition.

by Anonymousreply 19November 25, 2021 12:16 AM

I would rank young Mila with young Brooke Shields (who even played her mom in That 70s Show) and Olivia Hussey in beauty.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20November 25, 2021 12:23 AM

Sick of a commercial OP, huh? Then how about you change the channel, mute it or leave the room when it comes on? Or just pick up your cell phone and play with it.

Some of you are utterly insufferable or just plain stupid.

by Anonymousreply 21November 25, 2021 12:25 AM

I like Mila, but she's too thin now.

by Anonymousreply 22November 25, 2021 12:25 AM

Don't you have any friends or family members to talk to about this issue, OP? Why do you have to always dump your shit on us? Insufferable twat!

by Anonymousreply 23November 25, 2021 12:27 AM

Both Ashton and Mila have flat asses. Ashton is gorgeous otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 24November 25, 2021 12:28 AM

Their singing reminds me of what my sisters would yell when i sang out loud, it was "would someone please get that cat outta that tree !!!!!"

by Anonymousreply 25November 25, 2021 12:32 AM

I would not eat anything that they put their nasty unwashed digits in…

by Anonymousreply 26November 25, 2021 12:33 AM

Ashton Kutcher is one of the most obnoxious and attention seeking celebrities ever. He's lucky he was handsome as hell when young. Because he has no talent. I can appreciate he at least seems devoted to his charity and is intelligent enough to make good investment. Still a douchebag. I'm still rooting for Topher Grace as he has talent.

by Anonymousreply 27November 25, 2021 2:05 AM

Wasn’t Me!

by Anonymousreply 28November 25, 2021 4:20 AM

You may be sick of a mere commercial, but at least you're not sick from cerebral palsy like Ashton's brother!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29November 25, 2021 4:25 AM

He'll be deported to Greece.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30November 25, 2021 4:33 AM

Sans fard.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31November 25, 2021 4:34 AM

Ashton needs to play more gay and get naked. He came close in Dude, Where's My Car?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32November 25, 2021 4:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!