Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Gethin Anthony

He played Renly in Game of Thrones. Very low-key and private in real life, he posts very little on social media and hardly ever talks about his personal life in interviews. He has had girlfriends in the past (including Tom Hiddleston's sister several years ago), but I think he is single now and I got the impression he might be bi, as he has talked about not feeling the need to see gender and sexuality in a binary way. There seems to be very little gossip around about any area of his life though, hardly anything turns up even on GoT gossip threads, so he seems to be good at keeping a low profile. Anyone heard any interesting stories about him?

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2021 10:23 AM

Just saw him in the movie Copenhagen and i think he's fucking sexy. No stories about him, but i wanted to find out if there's been any threads on him.

by Anonymousreply 1October 22, 2021 10:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!