Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What do you think of Madonna's nose?

My friend thinks she has the most perfect nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought...

by Anonymousreply 43January 31, 2023 1:16 AM

Is it her original?

by Anonymousreply 1February 5, 2021 9:58 PM

How old are you OP? 14? Or do you have OCD? What? What's going on here?

by Anonymousreply 2February 5, 2021 9:59 PM

OP Which nose are we talking about? Pictures please of the nose you would like us to judge!

by Anonymousreply 3February 5, 2021 10:00 PM

What do you think of Madonna's no-no?

My friend thinks she has the most perfect down-there ever and I was curious to know what others thought...

Do you think it's hairy? I never saw a hairy beaver. I don't think I'd like to. Well? Would you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4February 5, 2021 10:02 PM

Would you let the woman RIP already??! Jesus.

by Anonymousreply 5February 5, 2021 10:04 PM

More troll threads. I think these reactions to the anti-Madonna/pro-Janet threads that started. doesn't realize he is making people hate his queens. Even Britney and J. Lo are getting hate threads now.

by Anonymousreply 6February 5, 2021 10:07 PM

R2 why ocd?

by Anonymousreply 7February 5, 2021 10:09 PM

What do you think of Madonna's 3rd nose? Not the 2nd or 4th. My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? What do you think of Madonna's 3rd nose? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well? My friend thinks she has the most perfect 3rd nose ever and I was curious to know what others thought... Well?

by Anonymousreply 8February 5, 2021 10:11 PM

When did Shelley Duvall look her absolute best? When would you say? Well? Do you think she's pretty? My friend says she was not considered pretty but I don't know. What do you think? When did Shelley Duvall look her absolute best? When would you say? Well? Do you think she's pretty? My friend says she was not considered pretty but I don't know. What do you think? When did Shelley Duvall look her absolute best? When would you say? Well? Do you think she's pretty? My friend says she was not considered pretty but I don't know. What do you think? When did Shelley Duvall look her absolute best? When would you say? Well? Do you think she's pretty? My friend says she was not considered pretty but I don't know. What do you think? When did Shelley Duvall look her absolute best? When would you say? Well? Do you think she's pretty? My friend says she was not considered pretty but I don't know. What do you think? When did Shelley Duvall look her absolute best? When would you say? Well? Do you think she's pretty? My friend says she was not considered pretty but I don't know. What do you think? When did Shelley Duvall look her absolute best? When would you say? Well? Do you think she's pretty? My friend says she was not considered pretty but I don't know. What do you think? When did Shelley Duvall look her absolute best? When would you say? Well? Do you think she's pretty? My friend says she was not considered pretty but I don't know. What do you think? When did Shelley Duvall look her absolute best? When would you say? Well? Do you think she's pretty? My friend says she was not considered pretty but I don't know. What do you think? When did Shelley Duvall look her absolute best? When would you say? Well? Do you think she's pretty? My friend says she was not considered pretty but I don't know. What do you think? When did Shelley Duvall look her absolute best? When would you say? Well? Do you think she's pretty? My friend says she was not considered pretty but I don't know. What do you think? When did Shelley Duvall look her absolute best? When would you say? Well? Do you think she's pretty? My friend says she was not considered pretty but I don't know. What do you think?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9February 5, 2021 10:19 PM

Bestlooking tennis star? Who would you say? Well? My friend says Alexander Zverev is considered handsome but I don't know. I never met a man with a name like have you? I think I would like to. Wouldn't you? Well? What kind of name is that? My friend says it's German but I don't know. I never met a German have you? What do Germans smell like? What do you think about his hair? Do you like it? Well? I think I might like to touch his hair. What about you?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10February 5, 2021 10:28 PM

Its cute

by Anonymousreply 11February 5, 2021 11:33 PM

perfect.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12February 6, 2021 1:34 AM

Its ok

by Anonymousreply 13February 6, 2021 6:51 PM

Its fake as fuck

by Anonymousreply 14February 7, 2021 1:06 AM

Nope

by Anonymousreply 15February 7, 2021 10:06 PM

Its ok

by Anonymousreply 16February 9, 2021 6:38 PM

Would MURIEL please delete all these repetitive threads on Madonna? And better yet....ban the idiot who keeps starting them?

by Anonymousreply 17February 9, 2021 6:44 PM

R17 mind your own business

by Anonymousreply 18February 9, 2021 7:30 PM

Its ok

by Anonymousreply 19February 14, 2021 7:49 PM

It’s okay.

by Anonymousreply 20February 14, 2021 7:52 PM

Perfection

by Anonymousreply 21June 3, 2021 1:32 AM

Cute

by Anonymousreply 22April 16, 2022 3:13 AM

Do we have a nose troll now?

by Anonymousreply 23April 16, 2022 4:21 AM

Madonna has mean and stingy looking nipples. The big tits and abundant bush just emphasize it. Most men have bigger nips than Madonna

by Anonymousreply 24April 16, 2022 10:09 AM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 25April 18, 2022 11:46 PM

Its ok

by Anonymousreply 26June 8, 2022 8:44 AM

Which one?

by Anonymousreply 27June 8, 2022 9:20 AM

R27, she never had a nose job

by Anonymousreply 28June 8, 2022 7:03 PM

Reminds me of Sharon Stone's nose

by Anonymousreply 29June 8, 2022 9:48 PM

Yesss

by Anonymousreply 30June 9, 2022 5:20 AM

Perfect

by Anonymousreply 31June 10, 2022 4:11 AM

Okay

by Anonymousreply 32October 20, 2022 8:59 AM

Her nose is fine. Her face is fine. Why is evreryone trippin'. ????

by Anonymousreply 33October 20, 2022 9:10 AM

She never had any work done on her nose.

by Anonymousreply 34October 20, 2022 4:39 PM

Her nose is similar to Marilyn Monroe's nose.

by Anonymousreply 35October 21, 2022 11:00 PM

Too small

by Anonymousreply 36October 22, 2022 9:25 PM

Perfect nose

by Anonymousreply 37December 8, 2022 5:37 AM

Madonna had fabulous natural tits in her 30's. I am not going to google, but her tits looked amazing in the Sex book. The image I have in my mind is her hitchhiking when she was naked. That was the best her body every looked. She got roided out in her 40's/50's and now she's a chubby Italian granny/

by Anonymousreply 38December 8, 2022 5:56 AM

I think Madonna's peak before she went really down hill was MDMA. She really looked fantastic at the Super Bowl and the videos for MDMA. Like many have speculated, I think she got really fucked up from the fall down the stairs. I think it was pure adrenaline that got her back up and Madonna will never let anyone see her down.

by Anonymousreply 39December 8, 2022 6:00 AM

Never had a nose job.

by Anonymousreply 40December 8, 2022 11:28 PM

Looks like a retail rip-off version of one of ours.

by Anonymousreply 41December 9, 2022 1:56 AM

Button nose

by Anonymousreply 42December 16, 2022 6:12 AM

Dunno

by Anonymousreply 43January 31, 2023 1:16 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!