Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dataline Notifications

"We are testing notifications for mentions and likes. This is a testbench page. Work in progress. Nothing to see here - yet."

This testbench page has been a work in progress longer than it took to develop a Coronavirus vaccine from scratch.

What gives?

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 1:44 AM

Boring! I was hoping we had a new series dedicated to missing and murdered Dataloungers.

Dateline + Datalounge = Dataline.

by Anonymousreply 1February 3, 2021 11:23 PM

Obitalounge?

by Anonymousreply 2February 3, 2021 11:26 PM

Muriel ran out of Virginia Slims.

by Anonymousreply 3February 3, 2021 11:29 PM

Your measly 20 bucks a year doesn't even pay for her daily fifth.

by Anonymousreply 4February 3, 2021 11:50 PM

The notifications test page cracks me up because of how accurate it seems to be; meanwhile, two of the primary "live" functions on this page, the "Thread Watcher" sidebar and "Block Thread" button haven't worked at all recently.

by Anonymousreply 5February 3, 2021 11:56 PM

The 'Thread Watcher" is now working fine.

I'm glad the Notifications is working though it sometimes has the wrong tally of Notifications.

by Anonymousreply 6April 14, 2021 6:57 AM

[quote] it sometimes has the wrong tally of Notifications

Yes, there's always one less on the actual page.

(I'm not complaining, I appreciate Datalounge)

by Anonymousreply 7September 12, 2021 10:50 PM

[quote] Yes, there's always one less on the actual page.

Fewer!

by Anonymousreply 8September 12, 2021 10:54 PM

R7 try refreshing the thread to see the full tally of WWs owed to you. If that doesn’t work, feel free to give yourself one of your own.

by Anonymousreply 9September 12, 2021 11:08 PM

I love looking at all my glorious WWs. Don't care if Muriel updates the banner.

We love you Muriel!

by Anonymousreply 10September 13, 2021 1:50 AM

I thought WW stood for Weight Watchers.

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2021 12:07 AM

[quote] If that doesn’t work, feel free to give yourself one of your own.

Is that permitted? is it possible?

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2021 12:12 AM

It's called Self-Datalation.

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2021 1:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!