Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

In Praise of Muriel

We've grown to hate the site some of us, and sometimes even Muriel herself. It's almost Valentine's Day - What do we love about her and can't live without?

by Anonymousreply 43November 28, 2022 7:47 PM

She raped me.

by Anonymousreply 1February 2, 2021 3:18 PM

LITERAL VIOLENCE!!!

by Anonymousreply 2February 2, 2021 3:21 PM

We love that “she” allows anti-gay psychopaths like the “woman” in this photo to grey-out and have deleted all threads pertaining to the eradication of gay rights in the West:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3February 2, 2021 3:26 PM

I still have scars from when she would put her cigarettes out on my arms.

by Anonymousreply 4February 2, 2021 3:27 PM

Mur-IEL! Mur-IEL! Mur-IEL! Mur-IEL! Mur-IEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 5February 2, 2021 3:35 PM

I'd like to know why I can no longer like/FF/ignore posts anymore. Those functions disappeared for me over a week ago...

by Anonymousreply 6February 2, 2021 3:40 PM

R3 Muriel has gotten so much better about allowing criticism of trannies. When I started posting here a couple of years ago you could not do anything less than sing their praises without being greyed out. Somebody got through to her.

by Anonymousreply 7February 2, 2021 3:43 PM

Miss OP, you'll love it in a few hours when the Divine Miss M deletes this thread,

by Anonymousreply 8February 2, 2021 3:43 PM

I eat piles of shit.

by Anonymousreply 9February 2, 2021 3:44 PM

Muriel seems to have stopped believing in Russian trolls, which is a Godsend.

by Anonymousreply 10February 2, 2021 3:45 PM

R9 You will never be a woman.

by Anonymousreply 11February 2, 2021 3:45 PM

I adore her, but she needs to fix the thread watcher.

by Anonymousreply 12February 2, 2021 3:46 PM

There’s no such thing as “feeling like a woman”. Woman is a biological sex classification for the half of the human species that has a reproductive system organized around the production of large immobile gametes.

by Anonymousreply 13February 2, 2021 3:47 PM

I wish you could hover over the R numbers that people use to sign posts like R9 did, because I'd love to know what R7 said, but I'm not going to take his stank ass out of ignore to find out.

by Anonymousreply 14February 2, 2021 3:47 PM

R6 Try a different browser. I went from Chrome to Firefox and now I can do it.

by Anonymousreply 15February 2, 2021 3:48 PM

I've grown accustomed to her cuntiness.

by Anonymousreply 16February 2, 2021 3:49 PM

Oh, I see it's a rightwing anti-trans troll at r7.

These cunts always forget that they were the ones deleting their own threads, they would FF Dataloungers who pointed out their lies so much that the automated moderation system would delete the thread. They also would FF the thread itself if they got their asses kicked, which was pretty frequently. Of course, they would pretend like some evil admin had deleted their thread and they were victims.

And yes, Muriel DID fix the problem, by getting rid of the function that automatically deleted a thread because of the number of FFs it had received. He does delete a lot of anti-trans threads manually though; just last week he got rid of a ton posted by an alt-right spammer troll. So thank you, Muriel!

by Anonymousreply 17February 2, 2021 3:54 PM

Misgenders Muriel in his wall of text ranting about all the nefarious anti-trans "trolls."

by Anonymousreply 18February 2, 2021 4:04 PM

I love that Muriel leads a glamorous life, constantly cruising through exotic ports, her caftan billowing in the wind.

Her purse is a wine box with handles.

by Anonymousreply 19February 2, 2021 4:19 PM

Thanks, r15!

by Anonymousreply 20February 2, 2021 4:34 PM

The anti-trans threads are not started by gay men.

They're started by women who are as homophobic as they are transphobic and they are not censored in any way -- as the huge number of them proves.

by Anonymousreply 21February 2, 2021 4:36 PM

You're still not getting a free subscription OP

by Anonymousreply 22February 2, 2021 4:39 PM

I dont know her...

by Anonymousreply 23February 2, 2021 4:43 PM

Am I the only one for whom picture previews doesn't work anymore despite being logged into my account?

by Anonymousreply 24February 2, 2021 4:48 PM

She is very pretty on the inside and the outside.

by Anonymousreply 25February 2, 2021 4:56 PM

R6 didn't understand the assignment.

by Anonymousreply 26February 2, 2021 4:59 PM

[quote]R24 Am I the only one for whom picture previews doesn't work anymore despite being logged into my account?

No. That was an “improvement.”

by Anonymousreply 27February 2, 2021 5:06 PM

I love how she communicates.

by Anonymousreply 28February 2, 2021 5:11 PM

I would literally drink her bathwater.

by Anonymousreply 29February 2, 2021 5:14 PM

I say this with love, but "you're terrible, Muriel".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30February 2, 2021 5:16 PM

Ban the anti-trans trolls and any mention of A*mie and might praise a little.

by Anonymousreply 31February 2, 2021 5:16 PM

R11 I don't want to be.

But no matter how much you try, you'll never be a human. Just a sad, unfuckable Muppet.

by Anonymousreply 32February 2, 2021 5:26 PM

[quote]What do we love about her and can't live without?

I used to love being able to ignore threads.

by Anonymousreply 33February 2, 2021 6:14 PM

[quote]R28 I love how she communicates.

Exactly! She doesn’t bore you with a lot of mindless chatter.

by Anonymousreply 34February 2, 2021 6:19 PM

I named my daughter Muriel after her - but she never even responded to the request she serve as godmother.

by Anonymousreply 35February 2, 2021 6:21 PM

Her ability to smoke 60 a day.

That's impressive.

by Anonymousreply 36February 2, 2021 6:24 PM

Muriel puts the FU in fun , the ho in hopeless!

by Anonymousreply 37February 2, 2021 6:25 PM

The complainers in this thread are just jealous of the vast and powerful social media empire Muriel has enmassed for herself here.

Why can’t they give her the RESPECT that she’s ENTITLED TO? Why can’t they treat her like she’d be treated by any STRANGER on the STREET?

by Anonymousreply 38February 2, 2021 6:52 PM

Because I an NOT one of her FANS!

by Anonymousreply 39February 2, 2021 6:58 PM

I don't understand the disparity between the number of Likes showing in the actual thread compared to the number of Likes showing in the Notifications Thread?

Does this mean the number of Dislikes is being weighed up alongside the number of Likes?

by Anonymousreply 40June 10, 2021 12:05 AM

Purr, purr OP.

Illiterate and no number of "Oh, dears" are going to straighten her head out.

Muriel needs no praise from you people. She earns that $8.37 per hour and that's all she expects. For her, it's a vocation. But if you really want to show your appreciation I suggest you silly twits pool your resources and get her a shit-bra for Christmas. It's all she's talked about for the last 17 years and you kids have just left her hanging every year.

by Anonymousreply 41June 10, 2021 1:30 AM

Someone just exercised the power of deletion over a certain teddy bear thread

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42November 28, 2022 7:26 PM

I love Muriel but don't like when she wakes me up in the middle of the night to straighten my closet and re-clean my bathroom.

Have you ever tried to get Old Dutch Cleanser up from cobalt blue ceramic tile?

by Anonymousreply 43November 28, 2022 7:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!