Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kevin Sessums is becoming even more insufferable

He likes to think of himself as Laura Petrie because he’s wearing black leggings while he makes yet ANOTHER olive oil cake. He’s writing about his cats CONSTANTLY, and I’m sure his “Hudson Loft” REEKS of cat piss. Oh, and he couldn’t get YouTube to work properly today....

OK GRANNY!!

by Anonymousreply 58Last Saturday at 2:21 PM

You sound obsessed, OP.

by Anonymousreply 101/31/2021

She’s compelling lol

by Anonymousreply 201/31/2021

Whatever happened to his dog?

by Anonymousreply 301/31/2021

It’s been a while since we revisited SMALL TOWN HUDSON Have at it, girls!

by Anonymousreply 401/31/2021

The dog died, and apparently his higher power told him to get two cats. He posts pix of them all the live long day, he’s grown a beard and calls himself a “daddy”....and he mopes around the main drag handing out baggies of crumbly olive oil cake. Not too many pics of him crotch watching in the coffee shops anymore....I’m sure he wore out his welcome with his perverted leering

by Anonymousreply 501/31/2021

Who? And once who, Why should we care?

by Anonymousreply 601/31/2021

OP = Kevin Sessums

by Anonymousreply 701/31/2021

I don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 801/31/2021

[quote] OP = Kevin Sessums

Has to be, right? Who else could be so interested in this obscure queen?

by Anonymousreply 901/31/2021

She sounds like a poor old lesbian maiden aunt that is failing, but no one wants to take responsibility for.

by Anonymousreply 1001/31/2021

Jeff you'll never be a beloved local oddball like Rena from Zena.

by Anonymousreply 1101/31/2021

Op, Sessums really pissed you off!

by Anonymousreply 1201/31/2021

Does he really pass out crumbly cake on a street corner?

by Anonymousreply 1301/31/2021

Yes he does. In baggies

by Anonymousreply 1401/31/2021

Enjoy your charity penne, Kev!

by Anonymousreply 1501/31/2021

permanently stuck n "rock bottom" mode, yet he still an insufferable snob.

by Anonymousreply 1602/01/2021

Oh I forgot.... Fran Liebowitz HATED Sessums. She found him “distrustful”....he wasn’t happy😂😂😂

Sorry, dear, not everyone likes junkies!!

by Anonymousreply 1702/02/2021

R17 Is that why they can’t live in the same town?

by Anonymousreply 1802/02/2021

Well, it seems Hal Rubinstein hates Fran leibowitz also. Another no talent “writer” (coming soon......”The Happy Adult!!🙄🙄) who is INSANELY jealous of Fran’s ability to “dine out” (his phrase, not mine) on her celebrity for years. More sour grapes! Maybe you and Sessie can compare notes. I’m sure Frans NOT THINKING ABOUT YOU AT ALL. 😂😂😂😂😂😂.

by Anonymousreply 1902/02/2021

Did he comment on Michael Alig's overdose death? According to Datalounge, Alig was living with Sessums for a period.

by Anonymousreply 2002/06/2021

Alig lived with Sessums? Hmmmmm.

Junkie see, Junkie do!

by Anonymousreply 2102/06/2021

Hal Rubenstein is one of the biggest no-talent, opportunistic assholes NYC has ever known.

He is a despicable human being.

by Anonymousreply 2202/06/2021

[quote] "Hal Rubenstein is one of the biggest no-talent, opportunistic assholes NYC has ever known.

He is a despicable human being."

And according to this thread, so is Sessums.

by Anonymousreply 2302/06/2021

Oddly, Hal Rubenstein and his age inappropriate thumb ring (😂😂) was on iron chef tonight (a repeat).

He should sue his plastic surgeon, he looked waxen and like he was doing a permanent DeNiro impression...

by Anonymousreply 2402/06/2021

Over the years i have happily dumped many loads into Hal’s hot daddy husband. If Hal only knew!

by Anonymousreply 2502/07/2021

well, I sure hope someone tells him, R25....maybe he needs to add another chapter to his book that never came out “The Happy Grown-Up”!

by Anonymousreply 2602/07/2021

Ms Sessums is low-key begging “friends” for cat treats and toys all the live long day but he’s always saying he will “pay the kindness forward” which I guess might be code for transferring from his checking to savings account.

by Anonymousreply 2702/07/2021

WHO? Who the fuck is Kevin? Talking to yoursekf again, fat ho OP?

by Anonymousreply 2802/07/2021

R27 low key begging is a good way of putting it...then she blathers on about “grace and gratitude” while all those chewy boxes pile up...oh she also accepts gift cards😂😂 Oddly, there’s no more mention of her “coffee pal” Matthew Camp, I guess using him as “crotch watch” bait turned everyone off in town. You haven’t LIVED until you see the Sess Mess eye-fuck someone like an old maggot riddled buzzard. Oh I forgot, Camp has other things on his mind

by Anonymousreply 2902/07/2021

I always enjoy the Kevin Sessums threads. They are a riot. I especially love the reminiscences of Ms. Sessums' days as a young ingenue actor...

by Anonymousreply 3002/11/2021

Poughkeepsie is quite a long drive from Hudson New York.

by Anonymousreply 3102/11/2021

Are we supposed to know who that is?

by Anonymousreply 3202/11/2021

any "crotch watch" updates?

He sure is a long long way from having disposable income, cavernous NYC apartments and paying for hookers and drugs, wouldn't you say?

by Anonymousreply 3302/12/2021

R30....then you’ll enjoy this.....he recently posted that he remembers Tom Ford as “like me, another aspiring actor with a shag”....

WERE THEY GOING UP FOR THE JANE FONDA ROLE IN “KLUTE”?? 😂😂😂 Tom Ford and Sessums live poles apart. One jets around the globe, the other hands out crumbling olive oil cake in off brand baggies. Stay off the drugs, kids, or you too, will live off the kindness of strangers, and reek of cat piss.

by Anonymousreply 3402/13/2021

Tom Ford wouldn't even recognize him on the street these days in one of those "run-ins", Sessums would describe as Small Town Mayberry.

by Anonymousreply 3502/14/2021

He just bought himself a framed Scavullo of Candy Darling. I think he was scammed but it would serve him right. He doesn’t seem to have the sense that god gave a goose. He makes me fucking sick

by Anonymousreply 3602/19/2021

What actually happened when he freaked out in P-town?

by Anonymousreply 3702/19/2021

He “followed” me back on IG so I love him!

by Anonymousreply 3802/19/2021

R37. He was supposed to be sober, in recovery, making a big production about working at the soup kitchen, etc etc... and then he used, shooting up meth. In the dead of winter. He stripped off his clothes and ran naked up and down the wharf screaming “I NEED TO GET FUCKED..... RIGHT NOW!!!” He made a fool of himself, lost his FREE apartment, because it was based on his “recovery” and burned a lot of bridges. Why he thinks Provincetown “loves” him is beyond me. His “evenings with” celebrity series was a massive bust...and he’s a bit of a joke. It’s all in his second book. The one Oprah hated, and no one read.

by Anonymousreply 3902/20/2021

Now he is in "small town hudson" ogling and creeping out young addicts in recovery while trying to pawn off plastic baggies of crummy olive oil cake and living off the kindness of strangers. How's that going for you, Blanche?

I say this with schadenfraude since 20 years ago when I was a gayling in NYC, Kevin shamed me in front a room full of A List gays by calling me "desperate" and "fresh off the boat" (I'm Latin). My only crime was being 23 lean and glowing (drug free). it devastated me that these types of men would never accept me but now I am having the last laugh!

by Anonymousreply 4002/21/2021

R40, this enrages me, because it’s not the first time I’ve heard this. He and his crew were downright cruel.

by Anonymousreply 4102/22/2021

What is wrong with being desperate?

The subject has experienced a reversal of fortune in life and appears to know what desperation looks, feels, smells and tastes like.

by Anonymousreply 4202/22/2021

I know I'd watch Sessums debate The View-like gay-male hot topics every day rotating pairing Sessums against Andre Leon Talley, Andrew Sullivan, Milo Yiannopoulos, Michelangelo Signorile, Michael Musto and Boy George... If i could think of more black gay men, I'd add to the list. And I'd really like to watch Sessums take on under-the-radar conservative Bob Colacello.

by Anonymousreply 4302/22/2021

Wow, I've heard of carrying a grudge but this is a bit ridiculous. I'm glad I hung around with normal gays in NYC and made lifelong friendships. I know the type of A list gays being referred to--I avoided them like the plague. Life is too short (as we all know from the 80;s) to want to be around people like that. The only thing worse is allowing them to live rent free in your head years later!

by Anonymousreply 4402/22/2021

Not carrying a grudge, R44 I am just recalling what happened since I saw his name in this thread. I do not think of this man unless I find myself reading of his downward spiral.

Every one loves a well deserved comeuppance.

by Anonymousreply 4502/23/2021

I follow him and feel pity for him. He had quite a life but the cat pics are a little much. And sometimes he takes pics that reveal the painted wood floors are filthy or he's shoved garbage behind a counter and you can see the mess as he follows their poor cats around endlessly with his phone. He's struggling and I imagine I would be too if I had his career and substance abuse history.

by Anonymousreply 4602/23/2021

you reap what you sew. He was a nasty queen then, now he’s a pathetic mess. I wonder why he was “let go” from his “do nothing” jobs in SF?? Talk about self loathing

by Anonymousreply 4702/23/2021

You reap what you SOW, dear.

by Anonymousreply 4802/23/2021

Who is that kinda handsome guy he was taking pics with? He seems to be no longer around.

by Anonymousreply 4902/23/2021

R49 are you talking about Matthew Camp? His house burned down under “mysterious circumstances” recently....oddly, Sessums didn’t have anything to say about THAT, although they were “coffee shop buddies” for a while.... All the curious and queer goings on in “Small Town Hudson” 🙄🙄 he doesn’t seem to buy coffee anymore, nor mope around the various “ateliers” that bedot the main drag😂😂😂 Seems like his act has worn itself communion wafer thin, AGAIN.... Oh, he did post a pic of himself in a black turtleneck he pulled from the “free box”... His jeans were filthy.

by Anonymousreply 5002/23/2021

R48. Yeah, sow....oops! I’m MORTIFIED

by Anonymousreply 5102/23/2021

Is the coffee buddy a drug buddy?

by Anonymousreply 5202/23/2021

I guess that's who it was, R50. It was some guy he was posing with in diners or coffeeshops. My my...Michael Alig, Matthew Camp...such rubbish Ms. Sessums hangs with.

by Anonymousreply 5302/24/2021

birds of a feather ... I’m sure he and Alig had a grand old time . Two users in EVERY SENSE of the word.

by Anonymousreply 5402/25/2021

So how long were Sessums & Alig (a demented duo for certain) the talk of the town in Small Town Hudson?

I dont know any details but it seems like a short lived arrangement.

by Anonymousreply 5502/25/2021

R55. Unknown. Alig was “couchsurfing” for a while I know that...and Kevin “I post everything but my bowel movements” Sessums went “radio silent” for a spell there so who knows?? A stomach churning pair of there ever was one!

by Anonymousreply 5602/25/2021

Needless to say, Alig couldn't couch surf at Sessums' "loft" since that midcentury modern black leather loveseat wouldn't suffice. Maybe they snuggled up together in Kevin's mattress on the floor.

by Anonymousreply 5702/25/2021

He made another olive oil cake, and wandered around giving out slices, trying to make friends. If everyone knew his weird cats jump ALL OVER his kitchen, they may think twice before accepting a slice in his off brand sandwich bag....how pathetic

by Anonymousreply 58Last Saturday at 2:21 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!