Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

TLC's My Feet Are Killing Me

Dr. Pimple Popper has left for Discovery+ so the network has put another of its grossout contests on the front burner. My Feet Are Killing Me on Monday showed one of the most tragic cases you'll ever see. Sebastian Quinn of Pittsburgh has these growths on his feet that were the most repellent imaginable. He has a problem with his immune system and it causes these types of growths. They are spreading to his hands and face. He was cute, seemed very sweet and you couldn't help but feel for him. His doctor said that aside from a corpse, it was the worst smell she'd ever encountered. Although they used Covid as a reason he didn't do a followup, I think there might be more to the story.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41August 16, 2022 12:51 PM

I bet the feets queens are going to love this one!

by Anonymousreply 1January 26, 2021 8:31 PM

I'll never understand why people have to suffer like this

by Anonymousreply 2January 26, 2021 8:34 PM

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! I won't even click on the link. That thumbnail (no pun intended) is enough!

by Anonymousreply 3January 26, 2021 8:35 PM

r3 click on it and read and be grateful that you are not suffering from a rare disease.

by Anonymousreply 4January 26, 2021 8:39 PM

Just from the thumbnail it looks like mushrooms😳🤢

by Anonymousreply 5January 26, 2021 8:45 PM

Looks like mushrooms growing. Yuck.

by Anonymousreply 6January 26, 2021 8:52 PM

Imagine how painful that surgery is

by Anonymousreply 7January 26, 2021 10:03 PM

R2 It's called being too poor to have health insurance.

by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2021 10:06 PM

Love That Chicken From Popeyes!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2021 10:11 PM

I liked this show, it was on last year. Dr. Brad is cute and the female doctor is very pretty.

Call me sappy, but I love the after-surgery checkups with the patients. It amazes me what the doctors can do to help the patients- from nail removal, to bone removal, to whatever they did to help this guy. People who were in such pain or embarrassed about their feet can get help.

I also loved Dr. Sandra Lee from pimple popper. I guess since it’s moving to discovery plus that it won’t be on TLC anymore? That’s a shame. That woman is a gift.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 26, 2021 10:18 PM

Huge fan of Sandra Lee and will watch this when I get the chance but watching from the UK it’s incredibly sad at how grateful these people are

The NHS has a lot of flaws but anyone with these conditions in the UK would get to see a dermatologist within a reasonable time and get treatment and lifelong follow ups if required at no personal cost.

by Anonymousreply 11January 26, 2021 10:20 PM

The Tree Man of Indonesia also has this affliction. But all over his body, Unfortunately, when the growths were removed, they’d grow back. This man will never be ‘cured’ of this, but hopefully it stays mostly in his feet and he can keep it managed for the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 12January 26, 2021 10:24 PM

I bet the Feets Troll was in heaven watching this!

by Anonymousreply 13January 27, 2021 1:49 PM

Seems like a form of fungii.

by Anonymousreply 14January 27, 2021 1:52 PM

Dr. Brad is cute as fuck!

by Anonymousreply 15February 1, 2021 5:42 PM

"Dr. Brad" is a muscle stud!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16February 2, 2021 1:57 AM

Dr. Brad is cute as hell.

by Anonymousreply 17February 23, 2021 1:14 AM

Can someone post a short summary of what happened for people who are too grossed out to even click on the link?

by Anonymousreply 18February 23, 2021 1:16 AM

In tonight's (Monday, the 22nd) episode, think I heard Dr. Brad tell a ballerina that he used to be a dancer. Anyone else hear it? Rerun 1:00-2:00AM ET

by Anonymousreply 19February 23, 2021 1:17 AM

It's on right now, R19. I haven't heard him say that yet.

by Anonymousreply 20February 23, 2021 1:18 AM

This is why I never read DL while eating

by Anonymousreply 21February 23, 2021 1:19 AM

Dr. Vincent is stunningly beautiful but in a really natural way.

by Anonymousreply 22February 23, 2021 1:26 AM

She is, R22.

I'm changing the channel, not because I'm grossed out, but because so far, every single one of these patients is annoying af.

by Anonymousreply 23February 23, 2021 1:34 AM

R20, I posted after he mentioned it, when she first came into the office.

by Anonymousreply 24February 23, 2021 1:44 AM

Do we have to pay for Discovery + ?

by Anonymousreply 25February 23, 2021 1:48 AM

The disease is called Epidermodysplasia verruciformis. Some call it "flat warts" but it isn't. I suffer from it though mine have never turned into "Tree Man". or the guy at the link (which I refuse to click) I was the very first case my doctor saw in 30 years of practice and he cleared the majority of it up with a remedy he found online. Showed up around 2004 when I was 42. Still have some, but it hasn't returned to the intensity it was before. I've gotten used to them as I have to keep an eye on them for any changes.

by Anonymousreply 26February 23, 2021 1:50 AM

I cannot believe what people will watch.

by Anonymousreply 27February 23, 2021 1:53 AM

R2 takes the cake for simpleton.

It is a small yellow sheet cake with no frosting that they forgot to put any sugar in, with a backward "S" drawn on the top with a Sharpie.

by Anonymousreply 28February 23, 2021 1:55 AM

So many people are Indian or Bangladeshian. Is there something in their water that causes this fucked up shit?

by Anonymousreply 29February 23, 2021 3:58 AM

R11 made me howl!🤣🤣🤣🤣

[quote] The NHS has a lot of flaws but anyone with these conditions in the UK would get to see a dermatologist within a reasonable time...

by Anonymousreply 30February 23, 2021 4:06 AM

[quote]"Dr. Brad" is a muscle stud!

[quote]Dr. Brad is cute as hell.

Meh.

Average white guy.

by Anonymousreply 31February 23, 2021 4:08 AM

R26, is there a treatment for your condition involving a bone marrow transplant? I saw a documentary here in the UK about a little girl who I think had the virus that causes it, and how she went through the whole ordeal. I hope yours is manageable. It must suck having to deal with that.

by Anonymousreply 32February 23, 2021 4:09 AM

R18, he had something called Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis which gained some notoriety when a guy became known as The Tree man of Indonesia. It's where a gene mutation causes his immune system to be so weak that it allows these growths. The Dr. did some skin grafts and removed some of the growths but warned that it can't be cured, only controlled. The growths had already spread to his hands and face as it was a skin condition so Dr. Lee of Pimple Popper might have been a better choice than a podiatrist.

by Anonymousreply 33February 23, 2021 4:20 AM

He's off the market. Dr. Brad has been with the same guy for five years.

by Anonymousreply 34February 24, 2021 12:31 AM

Where did you hear that, R34? If that’s true, then I need to have my gaydar checked. He doesn’t ping to me at all.

by Anonymousreply 35February 27, 2021 7:25 AM

The universe is fucking COLD.

by Anonymousreply 36February 27, 2021 7:54 AM

I'd off myself.

by Anonymousreply 37February 27, 2021 8:09 AM

Before I saw the photo I thought the thread was about some new single called My Feet Are Killing Me, released by Tionne T-Boz and Chili.

by Anonymousreply 38February 27, 2021 10:36 AM

[quote][R11] made me howl!🤣🤣🤣🤣

What so funny?

by Anonymousreply 39February 27, 2021 11:13 AM

In case you didn't know...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40August 8, 2022 11:41 PM

R35: See R40.

by Anonymousreply 41August 16, 2022 12:51 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!