Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Let’s Be X-Men!

Emma, I await your stench and the satisfying sight of your slinky shit- and blood-stained bustier and panties.

by Anonymousreply 149February 11, 2021 12:32 AM

By the goddess, there is a cyclone raging in my cunt!

by Anonymousreply 1January 25, 2021 1:03 PM

Professor Xavier is a jerk!

by Anonymousreply 2January 25, 2021 3:05 PM

Hey, bub.

by Anonymousreply 3January 25, 2021 4:08 PM

We cannot stop sucking each other!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 25, 2021 7:57 PM

"At least they know how to touch a man"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 25, 2021 8:08 PM

R5 How fucking cute!

:blip FiZz POP::

by Anonymousreply 6January 25, 2021 10:36 PM

We are the mediocre X-Men! You probably won't be seeing us again! There's Maggot, there's Marrow, Stacey X and Cypher. There's Synch and Skin and Sunpyre. What did they even die for?

We are the Expendable, exsanguinated, Exiled, exterminated, Execrable, expurgated Placeholder X-Men of Xavier's!

by Anonymousreply 7January 25, 2021 11:27 PM

R1: Oh Jean... Has your firecrotch flared up with an extra virulent case of syphilis again courtesy of your midget hairball lover? Who knows which of his hundreds of disgusting conquests may have given it to him. Honestly, dear, you really must get some standards... A Canadian?? How very gauche.

Oh and darling, just because your time spent as some flaming harpy committing planetary genocide has given you a taste for blood and feces doesn't mean we all share your deviant proclivities. Sure, your midget hairball stalker might, but the rest of us actually have sensible preferences and tastes.

by Anonymousreply 8January 26, 2021 10:22 AM

R8 Still letting your crystallized cunt discharge its sterile ooze ad nauseam in place of any insight or intelligence, I see. How many times must I shatter you, Emma?

Do your days homeless and out on the street like the dank and soiled trash that you were and still are continue to haunt your feeble “mind”? Did the snipping down there not help? Wasn’t it supposed to make you “a real woman”? I assume not, considering how fascinated you seem to be with my second pair of lips...

Your entire life is punctuated - and has nearly been ended several times were it not for my pity - by me.

Now, come suck my psionic cunt and taste the elixir of life - [italic]your[/italic] life. On second thought, let me clarify: I only jest. Heaven knows you [italic]would[/italic] actually try.

by Anonymousreply 9January 26, 2021 11:30 AM

A question: Is Emma Frost really British? The reason I asked because it's a fairly new concept and recently, Mr. Sinister --Marvel's version of a DL poster-- accused her of faking the accent.

by Anonymousreply 10January 26, 2021 11:50 AM

R10 She was born in Boston. Everything about Emma is a sad, tragic act.

I should know, in more ways than one.

by Anonymousreply 11January 26, 2021 12:12 PM

Like there's something special about playing Airbnb for the Phoenix Force. That thing gets around more than Longshot.

by Anonymousreply 12January 26, 2021 2:53 PM

I will cut a bitch

by Anonymousreply 13January 26, 2021 2:55 PM

R8 You’re a whore, sugah.

by Anonymousreply 14January 26, 2021 4:04 PM

I once let Northstar blow me.

by Anonymousreply 15January 26, 2021 4:47 PM

Ugh...So hungover, what's going on?

by Anonymousreply 16January 26, 2021 5:26 PM

Aye ! Lassie R16 yee best stuhp tha drinkin and smohkin ! Immuh Docta ya know !

Oi! R12 at least yee have parents that love ya. Tis a sad thing when a wee lad grows up angry. Trusst meh , I knogh.

Nigh R10 , the strumpet is one of yee wannabe posh Bri'ish hussies . The lass is from Boston, but much like the Markle lass Emma doth try hard too much.

by Anonymousreply 17January 26, 2021 5:49 PM

R27 Do Banshee and say something sexy, too!

by Anonymousreply 18January 26, 2021 5:52 PM

[quote]I once let Northstar blow me.

What happens in Canada stays in Canada.

by Anonymousreply 19January 26, 2021 6:00 PM

[R14] Better a whore that can get all the bareback cock I want than a swamp rat who can't even kiss anyone, no? Though come to think of it, your power keeping others at bay is really quite the blessing in disguise for saving any poor potential victims from your putrid swamp breath. And darling, this "whore" made more money in a single night sucking off Sebastian Shaw than you or your family will ever see in your lifetimes. Now go run along and play with that lecherous Cajun guttertrash with whom you deserve, and let the adults talk.

[R9] My dearest Jean, what would you know of "insight or intelligence" hmm? Your most insightful contributions to the X-men throughout the past 30 years was "golly gee, maybe I SHOULDN'T whore myself out to cosmic entities all the time". Tell me sweetums, how did it feel to get murdered not once, but twice due to your brainless whims of "ascending" to the White Hot Room? Did it feel good when Logan stabbed you to death? I imagine it wasn't quite the type of penetration you're used to getting from that bestial Canuck. Or better yet, tell me, did it feel good to get a stroke from Xorneto? I saw perfectly well your slobbering, seizing, and drooling on the ground with him standing over you... laughing at you.

Teeheehee... it's a position you're well-accustomed to, isn't it? Being the butt of all our jokes? "Oh look it's Jean's death #45879! Wonder how long it'll take her to drag her sagging ass out of the landfill we dumped her body in this time!" Now, if you'll excuse me, whilst you're busy playing 50's homemaker, I'll be off making billions running my wildly successful business as CEO. And later tonight, I'll be engaging in some passionate bareback love-making with my hunky boyfriend Scott. Ta-ta, dearie!

by Anonymousreply 20January 26, 2021 8:14 PM

Wait, in this gay bar, is everyone's greatest fear to be fat or bald?

by Anonymousreply 21January 26, 2021 8:34 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 22January 26, 2021 9:17 PM

whatev, jean, emma, why fighting over Scott? I slept with him once, like the sex was OK, but he cried afterward, gross. I slept with Logan once too, but he pooped in my bed after, EWWW. Anyone has any coke? I'll let you play with the clit of a star.

by Anonymousreply 23January 26, 2021 9:41 PM

Seriously. Scott is no prize. He's married to his work and makes Logan look well-hung. I'm so over him.

Yep, definitely over him. Not interested. Nope.

by Anonymousreply 24January 26, 2021 9:48 PM

Hey Jean - remember that time you got all jealous and possessive over Scott, and then I stuck my psi-blade through your head, frying your brain because you dared to get in my face?

LOL good times. But I'm sure you learned your lesson and know better now.

by Anonymousreply 25January 26, 2021 9:52 PM

[quote] I'll let you play with the clit of a star.

😂🤣😂🤣😂

by Anonymousreply 26January 26, 2021 10:26 PM

I want to be the guy whose face is smashed in Cyclops' crotch.

by Anonymousreply 27January 26, 2021 11:15 PM

[quote]the guy whose face is smashed in Cyclops' crotch.

Guy? Please remember that Emma's pronouns are she/her.

by Anonymousreply 28January 27, 2021 12:00 AM

R20 Oh, Emma, we all know your history: institutionalized; at one point homeless; reduced to stripping at the Hellfire Club – such a “queen”; and, of course, your near-death experience – a moment I remember fondly. Also, how could we forget the slaughtering, due to your ineptitude of course, of your students the Hellions; a tragedy you had to induce yourself into “a psychic coma” to survive. How fragile and pathetic.

As an enemy, you tried several times, to no avail, to defeat us. As a so-called teammate and “leader,” you put up quite the front in your feeble attempts to undermine us. And each and every time I have been there to reveal you for what you are: nothing more than an id gone haywire; a psychotic, hungry, and homeless whore always searching for a home and a family to belong to but too unstable and self-sabotaging to somehow make it all work. You’re a feckless churl.

Those that I have hurt and destroyed – excluding you, of course – have caused me great anguish and regret, but I continue to grow and evolve; to forge myself in the fires of repentance and redemption, and of my own innate and limitless power. And I [italic]own[/italic] who I am, crimes, mistakes, strengths, [italic]and[/italic] accomplishments. There are no “psychic comas” for me.

If only you were strong-minded and strong-willed enough to fall into the depths and ascend to the heights I have… Alas, such a vast and expansive trajectory was never meant for someone as limited and useless as you.

Tell me, Em, have the Hellions stopped screaming?

Will they ever stop…?

by Anonymousreply 29January 27, 2021 3:37 AM

R29 All my darlings Hellions are currently alive and well, dear, all with premium, two-day shipping guaranteed resurrection pods. Can you secure the same deal for those broccoli people you Obliterated? I think not, dear.

by Anonymousreply 30January 27, 2021 4:49 AM

R30 Resorting to more “psychic comas,” I see. Hm.

by Anonymousreply 31January 27, 2021 6:00 AM

Having amnesia from your constant resurrections, I see. Hm.

As I recall, it was YOU, Jeannie dearest, who slowly came to the conclusion that Scott and I had reached weeks before your addled brain could process - he doesn't love you and that he doesn't need you. Nobody needed you. That's why YOU resurrected me from my shattered state... because you knew Scott needed what you could never give him - a scintillating wit, the best body money could buy, and most important of all - true genuine loving companionship in the form of Perfection - ME.

You being 'tardy to the party and coming to this conclusion far too late to spare you the humiliation of Scott cheating on you with me is just another example of why you're the butt of ALL our jokes, darling. Even that yellow-face problematic body-dysmorphic skank, Psylocke. Now, why don't you go make yourself useful and crawl back into your little White Hot Room where the writers and audiences can thankfully ignore you for a few more years.

by Anonymousreply 32January 27, 2021 6:23 AM

Oh bugger off Emma R32 . Your cunt is as tired as your insults. Have a spot of tea and piss off somewhere out of our sights.

by Anonymousreply 33January 27, 2021 8:01 AM

Well darling Betsy, my cunt goes through cycles of vaginal rejuvenation and the best surgery my billions can buy. Unlike you, I don't need to rely on swapping bodies with a younger, tighter Japanese whore to rid myself of the cottage cheese ass and drooping beef curtains you were facing in your former pasty British body.

I wonder what new ethnicity of a younger body you'll swap to next, once you wear out this current Asian one via your filthy nonstop sexcapades with that silly frog Fantomex... A Latina? A Nigerian? A Polynesian? Shouldn't you be worried about getting "cancelled", as the kids say these days, for your problematic appropriation of another ethnicity?

by Anonymousreply 34January 27, 2021 9:14 AM

You know...it's been real, but...I think it's time for you to move on cause I feel like...like...we've done it ALL. Fire, death, reincarnation. I mean...the entire left side of the menu. And I just think...that it's this vicious cycle that ALWAYS ends in misery. MY MISERY. And you know what? OH. MY. GOD that is sooo not fair. It’s FUCKING selfish.

It's been what...60 years now? Dude, I'm fucking tired. OK. I...I.. need to HEAL and I can't do that with this...albatross around my neck. Yeah. YES. That’s right. You are that FUCKING albatross and we both know it. Look, I'm not your plaything. Okay. I don't exist simply to satiate your hunger for burning everything in YOUR way. Goddamn, you space deities are so FUCKING selfish....and you know what, it’s ENOUGH. I can't...I just.

So...thank you for the save in Jamaica Bay. Thanks for the life-saving cocoon.

YES, it’s like that...I’m SPEAKING.

Thanks for getting my family MURDERED except for my daughter and my son--even though they tried. Thanks for SEDUCING my daughter and turning her into my replacement--you son-of-a-bitch. And thanks for possessing the man I love and killing the man that I've called a father figure for fucking 60 years. So... I'm done. No more. Kindly FUCK OFF.

by Anonymousreply 35January 27, 2021 11:43 AM

oh you'll be back honey, I'm the most exciting thing ever happened to you since that Canadian skunk rat.

by Anonymousreply 36January 27, 2021 12:26 PM

Whose turn is it to walk Rahne?

by Anonymousreply 37January 27, 2021 4:56 PM

R32 Speaking of writers, they tired of you after one ephemeral offshoot, no? Hm. I have had several series and storylines dedicated to me. Then again, your perpetual penchant for seeking solace in delusions never ceases to amaze. Tell me, does touting yourself as CEO of two defunct companies that were founded by and named after your father ease the pain? Frost Industries, which was destroyed, and Frost International, which you liquidated, only exist in your mind, dear. Talk about “’tardy to the party.”

Messy scraps and psychic comas do seem to be your lifelines, though. Your constant mentioning of Scott does not belie your dissatisfaction with his tepid regard – or is it disregard? – for your wanton frivolities. He’s a deep, needy, brooding fellow, and you just don’t possess the substance – you don’t have the [italic]stuff[/italic] – to keep him, or anyone else for that matter, interested. I suppose that’s what compels you to prop up your breasts on wires and yank a sling between your manufactured gash.

Also, isn’t it ironic that you bring up Elizabeth, seeing as I have had to resurrect and help [italic]both[/italic] of you develop your powers. Admittedly, I have always felt the deepest sympathy for students with special needs. Watching the two of you bickering like little sisters in front of your mother bathes me in nostalgia. It also fills me with pity.

As for the White Hot Room, it was apparently [italic]too[/italic] hot for a novice like you to handle.

Tell me, will they [italic]ever[/italic] stop screaming, Emma?

by Anonymousreply 38January 27, 2021 5:18 PM

Fucking stunning work. I just discovered/found out about Dauterman’s work a few days ago and it’s so beautiful, he might single-handedly get me to buy comics again after 20+ years (only the ones he draws, of course).

And finding out that Jean is his favorite character makes him and his work even more delicious. I wanted to buy this gorgeous print from his site but it is sold out! I need this on my wall, framed in silver.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39January 29, 2021 4:46 AM

Who is more reductive? Emma Frost or Psylocke?

by Anonymousreply 40January 29, 2021 4:53 AM

:giggle:

by Anonymousreply 41January 29, 2021 4:55 AM

I was serial killer back in Russia. But somehow Mickey Rourke played modified version of me in iron Man 2 movie

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42January 29, 2021 4:58 AM

I betcha artists don’t fawn and obsess over Em or Betsy like they do ol’ Jeannie. Now [italic]that’s[/italic] a [bold]woman[/bold].

by Anonymousreply 43January 29, 2021 4:58 AM

This is so me right now (still!). [Look at the gif reply.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44January 29, 2021 5:04 AM

Biiiiiiitch....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 29, 2021 5:09 AM

Hey J & E,

You can both eat my Siege Perilous! I’ve been married to Scott and had his baby. Now someone resurrect me so I can do the same with Havok.

by Anonymousreply 46January 29, 2021 5:33 AM

"Mein Gott -- we're in for it now, I think."

by Anonymousreply 47January 29, 2021 5:40 AM

R46 Uh-oh. Jean is gonna get you bad!

by Anonymousreply 48January 29, 2021 6:02 AM

R48 Go pop your gum, Sparkles.

by Anonymousreply 49January 29, 2021 6:10 AM

:::Telepathically scans the mansion:::

Reporting to the Danger Room...

Over and out.

[To be continued...]

by Anonymousreply 50January 29, 2021 6:13 AM

You just used your powers, Ms Grey, are you sure you haven’t given out a scream and fainted?

by Anonymousreply 51January 29, 2021 6:24 AM

R51 God, I hated that shit! Of course they had to subdue the most powerful mutant.

by Anonymousreply 52January 29, 2021 6:46 AM

They did the same thing to Sue Storm in the early days of the Fantastic Four. She would create a force field and immediately faint.

by Anonymousreply 53January 29, 2021 1:51 PM

I'm the ever-changing costumes carefully thought out to appeal to a new hip demographic.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 54January 29, 2021 2:48 PM

I'm also the gauche attempt at trying to remain up-to-date with pop culture

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 29, 2021 3:00 PM

Sue Storm didn't even have a force field in the early days of the FF, R53. However, they used to make the Scarlet Witch faint after three hexes.

by Anonymousreply 56January 29, 2021 3:33 PM

[italic]Upon entering the Danger Room, she instantly recognizes a familiar telepathic signature, and a flood of both painful and exhilarating memories course through her mind and her body.[/italic]

[italic]She recalls the struggles, the losses... the deaths. She can feel long-suppressed feelings rushing to the surface but quickly composes herself. Suddenly, she is reminded of and taken aback by the exhilaration and ecstasy she felt when her power was a song within her, filling her with a primal glory. Even now, her nerve endings vibrate.[/italic]

[italic]She enjoyed the power the way a heroin addict enjoys the prick of the needle and the plunging of smack into their veins. She more than enjoyed it; she[/italic] needed [italic]it. In the end, the song crescendoed within her, eventually transcending her and taking her with it. Then, it all ended in a blaze of light followed by the purest, quietest darkness.[/italic]

[italic]She focuses her mind back on the familiar telepathic signature just as the doors to the Danger Room close behind her. Silence.[/italic]

Madelyne, I know you're here. Your pain is palpable. I...

Our histories are inextricably intertwined. In some ways, you are the sister I never had. I don't consider you an enemy as much as a figure who elicits the strongest feelings of empathy and familiarity from me. I suppose I have always felt guilty for what Scott did... abandoning you and Nathan. Part of me feels compelled to apologize... I'm - I am sorry.

However, you [italic]are[/italic] a clone, and you must know that. Although your pain and anger are valid, your adamance to channel both into committing vile and murderous acts is inexcusable. Trust me, [italic]I know[/italic]. And though you have volunteered to be a vessel for evil, those demons I sense flitting about around you feed off of you more than you benefit from them. For godsakes, they've even coaxed you into trying to seduce and murder your own son! Don't you see what they've turned you into?!

Even as a clone, you once had integrity. You were a pilot and a damn good one. Now, you have both the power and the choice to do better. And it [italic]can[/italic] get better... if you let it.

I'm leaving now. I urge you to think carefully about your next move. What [italic]they[/italic] are whispering to you as I speak is not the truth. Trust me; you will not make it past the first detectors. Think it over.

[italic]She considers for a moment the woman's pain, her undeniable sense of displacement, and the demons parasitically draining her psychic energy. She bows her head, fighting the urge to lash out at those goblins for fear of being forced to harm or even kill the woman that once provided the man she loves with solace and respite during his darkest moments; during her absence.[/italic]

[italic]In some ways, walking away is a greater feat than defeating her deadliest enemy. The doors to the Danger Room open and into a blaze of light she walks, before hearing the heavy clank of the doors closing behind her.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 57January 30, 2021 4:00 AM

R57, You stole my man, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 58January 30, 2021 4:45 AM

R58 I think you got that backwards, sugah!

by Anonymousreply 59January 30, 2021 5:02 AM

With 3rd grade education, stick to muddin' and incestin', hon R59. That bitch lure my hubby away from Alaska with her firecrotch because nobody is paying attention to her.

by Anonymousreply 60January 30, 2021 5:24 AM

[quote]That bitch lure my hubby

Oh, sugah! Talk ‘bout third grade!

by Anonymousreply 61January 30, 2021 5:26 AM

Emma Frost detected at R60.

by Anonymousreply 62January 30, 2021 5:27 AM

::::scanning::::

Hm...

by Anonymousreply 63January 30, 2021 5:27 AM

Madelyne dear, make yourself useful and commit suicide again. Hopefully, you'll actually succeed in taking out your half-wit clone along with you via your psychic link. I can give you some tips on using your telepathy with a touch more finesse and skill, if you desire. Second time's the charm!

You get points for your much more stylish outfit than your genetic doppelganger, I'll give you that much. Where did you find that lovely brooch for your tattered cape? Claire's?

by Anonymousreply 64January 30, 2021 7:12 AM

R64 The one short-series wonder is back, I see.

Another psychic coma or have you been reduced to psionic deflections?

by Anonymousreply 65January 30, 2021 7:22 AM

Emma, loosen your gash floss and unclasp your breast wires; they’re cutting the blood flow to your already limited and withered brain.

by Anonymousreply 66January 30, 2021 7:27 AM

And how many solo series have you had Jean darling? Why should I loosen my gash floss when everyone knows sex sells (it certainly did for your ex-husband didn't it?), and I was voted the number 1 sexiest Marvel female?

But why bother explaining these simple rudimentary principles to a soulless ginger like you? I'm better off in a coma than wasting brain cells trying to explain basic concepts to a woman who couldn't even get her own clone to not want her dead. Lol imagine that... An exact copy of yourself detested your DNA so much she tried to destroy you both to erase the scourge of your genetic code off the face of this planet. Need more evidence of how unwanted you are, Jeannie dear?

by Anonymousreply 67January 30, 2021 7:38 AM

R67 Oh, Emma, it seems you need to work most on your rudimentary math skills, never mind tackling anything more complex. I’ve had more than one solo series, love.

And get this, [italic]your[/italic] creators consider me their favorite character. Then again, I’m beloved by most of the greats whereas you’re viewed and used as just another plot device. But you’re used to that, aren’t you?

Now that I think about it, you can say I am responsible for your existence, as small and insignificant as it may be.

Now, go back into your psychic coma and be the best “CEO” that you can be. Surely daddy’s destroyed and liquidated companies can’t run themselves, now can they?

by Anonymousreply 68January 30, 2021 7:58 AM

Using my barely average psychic skills, I am able to sense there may be some sort of tension, almost animosity, between Ms. Grey and Ms. Frost.

by Anonymousreply 69January 30, 2021 9:33 AM

R5 Queen, just...shut up. I’d rather endure the bloody Legacy virus all over again, than listen to you frantically try to cover your tracks.

You hypothermically murder people to protect your bearding situation, then you can’t expect any sympathy. I don’t care if your parents disowned you and Professor Summers can’t take his head out of Jean’s twat or his own arse long enough to notice you; Mangst isn’t cute after you graduate, and some of us poor buggers have it far worse than a WASP like you can imagine.

Ok, yeah, at sixteen I admit I was willing to bonk you for a bit, but you should know that was only hormones and logistical sense talking, and that I was fantasising about Gambit the entire time (ask Marie if you don’t believe me, she’s been in my head). I’m sure you haven’t forgotten how we could root til sparrowfart, back then—probably the most action you’ve seen since, eh? Wristys must get so boring.

You’ve always said *I* picked the wrong side of history. Well, at least my mentor and surrogate father-figure is actually gay, and doesn’t have internalised mutant-shame. We’re also pretty relaxed about sex in The Brotherhood, which let me tell you made a nice change to having Ororo stalking the corridors at the Mansion making sure there wasn’t any fumbling going on. Dunno how you lived like that for so many years, mate. Out of curiosity; did Kitkat ever get over herself and let you have a crack at her, or did you give that gorgeous moron Colossus a gobby instead? Christ, he was tasty.

Anyway, as far as I’m concerned you got what was coming to you, and I wouldn’t shag you again for all the tea-tree oil & TimTams in Oz, Frosty. Now, I’m off down the bottle-o. Hopefully I can drown out the memory of having to hear about Emma Frost’s weeping gash at length.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 70January 30, 2021 10:27 AM

Great. The resident burnout has made an appearance. Barf!

by Anonymousreply 71January 30, 2021 10:32 AM

::::freezes Pyro’s cock before he can put up a defense and sucks on it the way one would a popsicle::::

by Anonymousreply 72January 30, 2021 10:42 AM

R71 awww, the talking bunger’s at it again. Go and stick your feet in a wet sandpit, love.

by Anonymousreply 73January 30, 2021 10:44 AM

R72 oh, didn’t you hear? Omega powers don’t work against resurrected mutants. You can’t suss me out, but good onya for the attempt.

Now get stuffed, Esky. Ugh, all this drama has me gasping for a fag.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74January 30, 2021 10:50 AM

[quote]Ugh, all this drama

Indeed. If I'm not currently dead, could someone kindly kill me so I don't have to hear any more of this alleged banter?

I'd apologize for Jean's behavior, but you know I hate to apologize.

by Anonymousreply 75January 30, 2021 11:10 AM

Are you guys still mad?

by Anonymousreply 76January 30, 2021 2:59 PM

R69, Kwannon you bitch, stop impostering me and confusing my superior psychic prowess with your average stuff. It is unbecoming.

by Anonymousreply 77January 30, 2021 3:09 PM

Jean and Logan are the loves that of my life. Emma? I think that’s what you call a uhmm fuck buddy. Yeah! - Cyclops

by Anonymousreply 78January 30, 2021 5:04 PM

David, are you off your meds again? I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed.

by Anonymousreply 79January 30, 2021 5:29 PM

R77 Why don’t you take the “focussed totality of your psychic powers”, create that purple butter knife you wield like a toddler, and stab yourself in the face?

by Anonymousreply 80January 30, 2021 10:32 PM

No Mr. Singer or CMBYN fans ... nothing to see here.

by Anonymousreply 81January 30, 2021 10:56 PM

Apparently I'm a 'Pretender' mutant these days. So Magneto, recruiting me to the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants, psychic mutant expert Prof X and the mutant-detecting Sentinels all got it wrong! Repeatedly! With that level of competence, it doesn't bode well for the longevity of the new House of X now, does it?

by Anonymousreply 82January 30, 2021 10:57 PM

I saw this coming a mile away...

by Anonymousreply 83January 30, 2021 11:07 PM

R82 It is more of a "We don't know her" case, dear

by Anonymousreply 84January 31, 2021 3:08 PM

What in the hell is going on in here?

by Anonymousreply 85January 31, 2021 3:35 PM

[quote]Logan, adjusting his cock

More than twice and you're just masturbating.

by Anonymousreply 86January 31, 2021 5:10 PM

R86 I haven’t smudged in a while. I’m going to incinerate you for the soothing and cleansing fumes.

by Anonymousreply 87January 31, 2021 5:20 PM

I've invented so many new ways to masturbate!

by Anonymousreply 88January 31, 2021 5:35 PM

It's true, he has.

by Anonymousreply 89January 31, 2021 5:36 PM

R80, That pathetic purple butter knife is more of your thing, Kwannon. I have moved on to create my own sexy British, model body back with complete sword, shield, and armor as Captain Britain. Meanwhile, you are trailing behind with cellulite presenting couture. I hope you enjoy my leftover, old body. Oh, and get your own codename, slag!

by Anonymousreply 90January 31, 2021 6:04 PM

R88 You’re also a great, versatile, and extremely stimulating fuck.

One for every hole, I say.

by Anonymousreply 91January 31, 2021 6:19 PM

Please, Multiple Man? More like Multiple Disappointments.

I’ve been gone for a while being fabulous. Few questions?

Is Emma still old?

Is Kate still a fake lesbian?

And why is Magic such a bitch?

by Anonymousreply 92January 31, 2021 6:31 PM

Why are YOU such a bitch Monet?

by Anonymousreply 93January 31, 2021 6:34 PM

[quote]Please, Multiple Man? More like Multiple Disappointments.

Hey, that wasn't me. It was another one! I'm an excellent lover. Or one of me is anyway.

by Anonymousreply 94January 31, 2021 6:51 PM

Because I’m perfect.

Why are you such a bitch? Did daddy Belasco touch you? Or was that Colossus?

by Anonymousreply 95January 31, 2021 6:55 PM

[quote]I’ve been gone for a while being fabulous.

Is that what we're calling a Malaysian face lift? Not judging, just scanning and analyzing.

I've scanned your DNA by the way, Pyro. So many buttons to push.

by Anonymousreply 96January 31, 2021 6:57 PM

Bitch please, you're a hot mess with family drama. We HAVE seen your gross vampire form, R95 girl. I gotta say that is the most vile thing that has ever walked the earth. That is coming from someone who ruled Limbo with all kind of gross Demons.pp

by Anonymousreply 97February 1, 2021 1:43 AM

Sounds like someone is cranky and needs one of my lingering hugs!

by Anonymousreply 98February 1, 2021 12:06 PM

I'm alive...now I'm dead...now I'm alive again...now I'm dead...now it turns out I'm alive, but I've lost all my powers...now somebody else has my former abilities...now I have my powers back, but I die again...or did I?

by Anonymousreply 99February 1, 2021 12:11 PM

:::: scanning ::::

Bingo.

by Anonymousreply 100February 1, 2021 12:12 PM

My Vampire form was due to being possessed by my evil multi-dimensional demon brother Emplate. Knowing what I know about you and Colossus, I wouldn’t be judging messed up familial relationships.

Btw, I was in the Savage Land the other day, your abandoned nephew says hi!

Btw who is Sage? Do you even have you own trading card?

by Anonymousreply 101February 1, 2021 12:17 PM

You'll have to find another target to sharpen your claws on. After working for The Hellfire Club, rich bitches just bore me.

But I do commend your insight in calling yourself "M." Wise of you to realize no one would remember your name.

by Anonymousreply 102February 1, 2021 12:38 PM

[quote] Do you even have you own trading card?

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 103February 1, 2021 12:41 PM

R85 no worries, Boss. Just a load of galahs, cunting away to themselves. Best to ignore it.

Hey, d'you suppose we can get some Wi-Fi here in the bunker? That Class-A drongo Bobby is overdue a poison-pen email, not to mention the bloke he's shagging who's using *my* mutant name (all bitching aside, he looks like he's not the full-quid, honestly...).

It's cold as a Goanna's tits, down here, as well. Permission to run a reconnaissance above ground? Promise I won't do a Harry....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 104February 1, 2021 2:40 PM

^^Crikey, forgot to sign off. I need another smoke.

by Anonymousreply 105February 1, 2021 2:41 PM

R105 Pyro, I’m going to rub myself on you from cunt to gunt to asshole.

by Anonymousreply 106February 1, 2021 2:55 PM

Using the focused totality of my psychic powers, I have determined that Pyro is Australian.

by Anonymousreply 107February 1, 2021 4:16 PM

Trask Industries is the next GameStop! Buy stock now!!!

I mean, what’s the worst that could happen?

by Anonymousreply 108February 2, 2021 12:23 AM

R101 bitch please, you volunteered to stay back and "feed" your creepy brother, whatever that means. Gross! Whatever is going on between me and my brother will never top you " feeding" your brother, M. Oh, and I saw your nude Vanity Fair cover the other day. Nice escort ad, just like Emma . I guess the skank apple does not fall far from the skank tree.

by Anonymousreply 109February 3, 2021 2:10 PM

R109 Are you the cunt with the “sword”? I can’t even remember or be bothered.

by Anonymousreply 110February 3, 2021 4:21 PM

[quote]Emma, I await your stench and the satisfying sight of your slinky shit- and blood-stained bustier and panties.

Always ready to aid my sisters of the Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 111February 3, 2021 4:24 PM

[quote]Erna

We don't know her.

by Anonymousreply 112February 3, 2021 8:40 PM

Being called forgettable by Lorna Doone. Now that's gotta sting.

by Anonymousreply 113February 3, 2021 9:06 PM

Polaris is badass and has been around for much longer.

by Anonymousreply 114February 3, 2021 10:03 PM

R58 I... I mean you ! stole her DNA. I think this is fair for the good of science that the source code for the supreme mutates breed as nature intended. I've had enough failed experiments to know that try as one might, there's no equipment good enough to duplicate an immaculate specimen.

by Anonymousreply 115February 4, 2021 1:18 AM

Don't judge me dickhead R115, the current you is a mutant clone of the original non-mutant Sinister. We both know sometimes the duplicate is the superior version of the original, it is our duty to eliminate the less superior version, that's all. You succeeded, Me? Someday, soon.

by Anonymousreply 116February 4, 2021 1:41 AM

R116 What a cute little delusion.

by Anonymousreply 117February 4, 2021 2:28 AM

[quote]I have determined that Pyro is Australian.

Pffft. He's from New Jersey.

by Anonymousreply 118February 4, 2021 10:09 AM

Oh, R118? Well, you seem pretty sure of yourself, for a bloke who’s literally been living under a rock in never-never for the last ten years. And we don’t need the Dreamtime to realise why—that your sketchy powers are worse than useless, and you’re totally irrelevant the society we live in.

Not to mention a perv. What’s the deal with all those young kids you’ve supposedly ‘mentored’, eh? Eden and Nicole and Claudette. Bit weird, when you know how they ended up, ‘unna’? I’m sure they’ve got some interesting stories about you...

It’s a bloody miracle you’ve kept yourself alive so long, given you look as though you’ll collapse like a pile of bushtwigs any second. Considering how you sold her out, I’m surprised Maddie hasn’t clobbered you to death, yet. If you ask me, Bobby should have let the Marauders put you out of your misery. Deadset. Could have been an innocent prang, Elders are so fragile, after all...

And for the record, I’m Strine as they come—from the Punchbowl, Sydney. Mean, mean streets. So you can belt up and shove off, you dried up old pot of Vegemite.

Now I’m properly berko, any other ancient nobodys want to have a pop? Make it good, if you do, it’s been dull so far. Frankly, I had more fun goading that rotten peach R14 Marie; at least she had a fantastic set of tits on her, and the hottest guys would always hang around her like mozzies. I miss that cunt.

Seriously, R85 Boss—haven’t you got any leads for me, at all? I’m itching for a scrap.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119February 4, 2021 12:14 PM

[quote]Polaris is badass and has been around for much longer.

Yes! Polaris has a long and fascinating career. Let's add it up:

She has the most iconic X-story....oh wait, that's Jean.

She was the first woman to lead the X-men....oh wait, that's Storm.

The most memorable romance...no, Jean again.

Well she's got that rich history with Magneto...actually that's more Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch.

She was the breakout character in the movies...no, that was Mystique.

At least she was an Avenger for a minute...no, that was her beard.

I'm starting to think she's been unfairly overlooked in favor of flashier...no, that's Lorna Doone cookies.

At least she made green hair sexy! Actually, no, that was Doc Samson.

What were we talking about?

by Anonymousreply 120February 4, 2021 12:47 PM

R117 At least I go down fighting...for my man and my baby. You went down like a pathetic little bitch. Heart attack by some beaten old man? Yuck!! Then, your ghostly self had to push your man into kissing his mistress in front of your grave, right after the funeral. How did it feel to admit that you are so wrong for your man that stripperific Emma Frost is a better fit for him?

by Anonymousreply 121February 4, 2021 12:47 PM

[quote]no, that was her beard

I don't know what you're trying to imply, but just because I let Northstar blow me once that doesn't make me gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that, or with what his right index finger was doing.

by Anonymousreply 122February 4, 2021 12:55 PM

R109, I know you saw my nude Vanity Fair cover. Everyone knows you secretly flap off to us with your little Soulsword. Originally we thought you only did this with Kate but I guess even your brothers leftovers can’t satisfy you.

Speaking of Soulswords, shouldn’t you be out tormenting sweet little girls and corrupting their souls you sick freak?

by Anonymousreply 123February 4, 2021 1:21 PM

R121 Don’t you mean “go [italic]down on[/italic] my baby”? Your incestuous proclivities are well known, Madelyne. I mean, I may have consumed a sun and annihilated a civilization in the process, but you actually attempted to consume [italic]your[/italic] son. Quite frankly, I don’t know how you can live with yourself.

Regarding the rest of your incoherent babble, don’t bother. As with Emma, your life is due to me and the unabashed and unrivaled love the creators - writers [italic]and[/italic] artists - have for me.

You entire existence is reductive.

by Anonymousreply 124February 4, 2021 3:19 PM

* blows and pops a bright pink bubblegum bubble*

You boomers are lame. I'm going to get some Door Dash and shop on Amazon. Man, I miss malls :( . Alright I'm gonna go to my room and watch the new Sabrina on Netflix while I wait . Follow me on insta @LeeJubilation. DM me if we have sentinels to kill. K thnx bai !

by Anonymousreply 125February 4, 2021 9:36 PM

R124 I can throw a mean hook, and my wardrobe is pure sex. Cash me outside, bitch!

by Anonymousreply 126February 5, 2021 12:50 AM

R121 and R124, Oh joy, watching you two middle-class gingers of poor breeding finally having a rematch will be quite the spectacle. I do hope you end up annihilating one another via mutually-assured destruction during your showdown; two copies of Jean are two too many. Empath, go fetch me some popcorn!

by Anonymousreply 127February 5, 2021 12:55 AM

R127 “Poor breeding”? Ha. That’s like your home address, right?

Then again, Jean did remind us all of your adolescent - or was it adult? - homelessness.

by Anonymousreply 128February 5, 2021 1:46 AM

I usually hate it when people forget about me, but I'll happily sit this one out. Maybe I'll see what Nathaniel is up to.

by Anonymousreply 129February 5, 2021 3:02 PM

I'm all the Xs. I'm everywhere.

In the team name: X-Factor, X-Force, Excalibur (close enough)…

In the story title: HoX, PoX, X of Swords, Xcutioner song…

On the uniforms…

In the name of characters: professor Xavier, Xorn, X-man…

by Anonymousreply 130February 5, 2021 3:26 PM

Honestly Lorna, I am BEYOND thrilled that you forget me. You have gone bonkers half a million times already, I extremely am not interested in dealing with crazy when Alex dumps you again. Let me be crystal clear, if you go 5150 within 50 feet of me, I WILL cut a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 131February 7, 2021 3:48 AM

[quote] I extremely am not interested in dealing

Oh, [italic]dear[/italic]!

by Anonymousreply 132February 7, 2021 3:51 AM

I'm the first Thunderbird - dead from racism. ..hanging here with Tbird #3 .who is not technically dead...just forgotten.

by Anonymousreply 133February 7, 2021 4:07 AM

Thunderbird 3 is the red one that goes into space.

by Anonymousreply 134February 7, 2021 1:17 PM

These... Jean posts from R9 - R117 are not the Jean I know. Must... scan.. the psy...chic ...en...er ...gy ... AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

*faints*

by Anonymousreply 135February 9, 2021 10:02 AM

As Walt Whitman once famously wrote, “I contain multitudes.”

by Anonymousreply 136February 9, 2021 10:48 AM

[quote]“I contain multitudes.”

Don't get up in my gig, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 137February 9, 2021 12:27 PM

Who [bold]dares[/bold]?

by Anonymousreply 138February 9, 2021 12:58 PM

R125 *most* Boomers are lame. Unsurprising that it took a mallrat with gunpowder for brains this long to figure that out. You’re the one willingly putting your future in their hands, Sheila—so who’s the real dingbat?

Considering your location is still Westchester—meaning you’re probably still mooching around at Xavier’s like a good little princess—why don’t make yourself useful for once, and pass on a message? Next time you try crawling on top of Bobby to frot the poor bloke while he’s asleep (pathetic attempts you’re making, by the way—speaking from experience, you have to ambush him in the dunny and go straight for the cock, or nothing at all), mention that I have a whole folder of iffy and quite explicit smartphone pics, of him and the replacement Me making a spectacle at The Hangar, and that if he doesn’t send the intel I requested a few weeks ago, then I’ll show Summers the whole lot.

We’re not talking Kylie-level softcore look-at-my-posh-knickers here, more like Kiki Vidis XXX. Plus, I’ll leak a copy of a chat history from back when I was still at that shoddy excuse for a school, detailing some pretty hot fantasies about Prof. Cyclops from the mind of one Robert Drake.

Don’t try to worm out of it; I know his lappy still works, ‘cuz Avalanche helped me hack it (between handies, of course) so that excuse won’t fly with me.

Now run along and let Mr. Frosty know the deal, Catherine Wheel.

by Anonymousreply 139February 9, 2021 2:45 PM

R139 You’re cute. Not get down and suck on my tight Asian pussy.

Call her...

Betsy.

by Anonymousreply 140February 9, 2021 2:51 PM

R139 is wordier than Chris Claremont.

by Anonymousreply 141February 9, 2021 4:34 PM

r141, LOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 142February 9, 2021 5:38 PM

Agreed R141. As Shakespeare would say, " brevity is the soul of wit."

by Anonymousreply 143February 10, 2021 4:45 AM

In this thread, only Jean has delivered lengthy monologues that are equally witty and biting, with tones and flavors of rare poignancy.

by Anonymousreply 144February 10, 2021 5:00 AM

Is Mastermind around? Cause I’m sensing some serious delusion from R144...

by Anonymousreply 145February 10, 2021 5:53 AM

Who [bold]dares[/bold]?

by Anonymousreply 146February 10, 2021 5:57 AM

you know I think I preferred the convoluted world of x men evolution... know it was hated by many but would have made for a nicer set of films. the borther/sister/mother triangle between nightcrawler, rogue, mystique. vengeful girl drama.

by Anonymousreply 147February 10, 2021 6:05 AM

R147 I never did watch that. I’ve been rewatching X-Men The Animated Series episodes on Display Plus and it holds up fairly well.

by Anonymousreply 148February 10, 2021 6:17 AM

Madelyne Pryor and Emma Frost each hang off either of Jean Grey’s labia, with gritted teeth and clenched cunts. I’ve had both but alas, the best - Ms. Grey - has eluded me.

by Anonymousreply 149February 11, 2021 12:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!