Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Scat

Would you ever perform it for someone you truly loved?

by Anonymousreply 26September 6, 2021 5:47 PM

Of course!

by Anonymousreply 1January 24, 2021 5:08 AM

Shouby, douby, do-wah!

by Anonymousreply 2January 24, 2021 5:25 AM

Is this what the fraus are into now?

by Anonymousreply 3January 24, 2021 5:28 AM

[quote] Would you ever perform it for someone you truly loved?

You mean like for family?

by Anonymousreply 4January 24, 2021 5:31 AM

Had its perks.

by Anonymousreply 5January 24, 2021 5:48 AM

I get the Danny Thomas reference but not Ella Fitzgerald? Why her?

by Anonymousreply 6January 24, 2021 5:50 AM

R6 here responding to my own post... DUH! (I just figured it out).

by Anonymousreply 7January 24, 2021 5:51 AM

The few times I've indulged in scat has been entirely by accident.

by Anonymousreply 8January 24, 2021 8:36 AM

HELL no. I’d dump them the moment I knew they were into that.

by Anonymousreply 9January 24, 2021 8:52 AM

Me do anything for money.

by Anonymousreply 10January 24, 2021 8:55 AM

Bom-Boo-Dee Bop!

by Anonymousreply 11January 24, 2021 9:02 AM

Not-so stealth scat thread.

by Anonymousreply 12January 24, 2021 9:04 AM

Hawt

by Anonymousreply 13February 20, 2021 9:54 PM

Sexy

by Anonymousreply 14February 26, 2021 3:25 AM

No, in its myriad forms. No rim chair surprise, no squatting over glass coffee tables, no chocolate fondue party, no fruit and waffles (that's when you slam it into his balls with a tennis racquet), and definitely NO DIAPER BABIES. It's a slippery slope into the old black bog and I just can't afford the cleaning bills.

by Anonymousreply 15February 26, 2021 3:32 AM

Hawt

by Anonymousreply 16March 2, 2021 3:46 AM

No. That's where I draw the line. Some piss play in the shower is fun, though.

by Anonymousreply 17March 2, 2021 3:52 AM

Yuck

by Anonymousreply 18May 11, 2021 8:13 PM

My fb wants to play SCAT with me What should I prepare for a SCAT session?

—Anonymous

15 replies 1402/26/2019 My fb wants to play SCAT with me 15 replies 1402/26/2019 I just had my first experience with Scat very recently. My longtime gal had been wanting to try it out forever so finally about a week ago. I caved, I mean after all you only live once right?

I decided that the "night" would be very special. I made a very special dinner of steak burritos, chili, and chocolate milk. And for dessert-bacon and eggs. I felt like I was training for a marathon!

Anyway after dinner we started fooling around. After a while of that my gal, Beatrice, started probing my "brown eye" as she called it with her thumb. Now mind you my gal Beatrice is not tiny she looks a lot like Shirley Hemphill but with the elegance and class of Jackie O. Anyway her thumb is going further and further up my poop shoot and still I feel nothing. This goes on for a good ten minutes (though it felt like hours) but nothing is coming out. Beatrice then stuck not one, not two, not three, but four supposotories up there. But still...no go. I told her that coffee enemas were supposed to work good. Well we didn't have an enema tube so she just started sucking up sanka with a bendy straw and squirting it in my whole. After another twenty minutes without any numero due in sight. We gave up.

I could see how heartbroken she was so I agreed to let her be the crapper (since it was my first time I was supposed to just be the crapper and she the crappee.) so she went at it with gusto. She let out about three juicy logs on my ninnies. But the best(?) was yet to come, all of the sudden this stream of poop came flying out of her squinty and it came out fast! It was kind of like the Trevi Fountain except it was like the Trevi Fountain if dookee came out and not water. Well, there was SOME water, but not a lot. My God I don't know how it happened but a half eaten cinnamon donut came out of there. It was truly a horn of plenty of non digestable viddles.

Anyhoo, we played around for an hour and then through the sheets in the oven to dry them off before throwing them in the trash. All in all not a bad experience, but not something that I would want to do everyday. Special occassions? Maybe.

by Anonymousreply 19May 11, 2021 8:19 PM

I am going to barf. Ew Ew Ew!

by Anonymousreply 20May 11, 2021 8:39 PM

educational

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 6, 2021 5:30 PM

No, I couldn't.

I tried with a super hot dude I was dating briefly. He didn't want to even have me, like, shit on him or anything, but he just wanted to play in my hole after (ugh) and I couldn't (double ugh) and that was the end of us, and I was okay with that.

Piss play I understand, but scat I will never understand.

by Anonymousreply 22September 6, 2021 5:32 PM

I had a Scatty Kathy doll as a child

by Anonymousreply 23September 6, 2021 5:33 PM

Funniest line:

And for dessert-bacon and eggs.

by Anonymousreply 24September 6, 2021 5:39 PM

Oh, dear. 'Viddles'

Even 'Vittles' would be better.

Of course, it is properly spelled, 'Victuals.'

by Anonymousreply 25September 6, 2021 5:41 PM

Kill it with fire. This whole fucking thread!

by Anonymousreply 26September 6, 2021 5:47 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!