Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hugh Jackman is a talented guy

I was reading his wiki page and I'm almost exhausted after reading it. He is one hell of a talented dude. He's lived the kind of life I could only dream of as being total fantasy. All of his ambition, talent, training, good looks, personality, etc has made him what he is today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50May 2, 2021 8:49 PM

Major pussy hound. His dick has seen the inside of so many vaginas it's virtually incalculable.

by Anonymousreply 1January 19, 2021 12:47 PM

I've worked with him. Super nice guy. Not sure how smart. And he's got many talents, as you say, but none at a super-high level, if that makes sense. He's very good at many things, but excellent at none except charisma.

by Anonymousreply 2January 19, 2021 12:47 PM

r1 oh god you made me pee my pants -

by Anonymousreply 3January 19, 2021 12:55 PM

What is an Ackman, anyway, and why is he such a big one?

by Anonymousreply 4January 19, 2021 1:30 PM

R1 0 x 0 x 0 = O.

by Anonymousreply 5January 19, 2021 2:20 PM

A (male) friend of mine had sex with him years ago. Said he was a nice guy but actually quite boring.

by Anonymousreply 6January 19, 2021 2:27 PM

I don't get it. Are you guys implying that he is gay?

by Anonymousreply 7January 19, 2021 2:30 PM

[quote] "he holds the Guinness World Record for "longest career as a live-action Marvel superhero""

Wow, that must make him so proud.

by Anonymousreply 8January 19, 2021 2:34 PM

there was an initial 'he's too TALL to play Wolverine' - Jackman's 6'2"; Wolvie's 5 ft and some change in the comics.

But that went away the minute people saw him in the film.

by Anonymousreply 9January 19, 2021 4:45 PM

Wow, Hugh's publicist's must be bored today...

by Anonymousreply 10January 19, 2021 4:47 PM

A faithful chap! That’s what he is.

by Anonymousreply 11January 19, 2021 4:48 PM

He's an asexual closet queen.

by Anonymousreply 12January 19, 2021 4:52 PM

My friend Julie had this annoying verbal habit where she’d click her tongue after each sip of water. Anyway, after a week of working kind of nearby Hugh Jackman, Julie dropped the sippy shit. Thank god. It’s like he’s an estrogen whisperer.

by Anonymousreply 13January 19, 2021 5:42 PM

Agree with R2. Very charismatic performer with real star presence, but not a great actor or singer. I saw him and Daniel Craig in a two-character play on Broadway and Craig gave by far the better performance. And the Les Miz movie really displayed his limitations as a singer.

OTOH, it's impossible to imagine The Boy From Oz without Jackman.

by Anonymousreply 14January 19, 2021 7:14 PM

I don’t think he is gay. I find him to be downright asexual. No men or women from his past. Only his old ass wife. That is really weird. No credible information seems to exist about his sex life. I’d he were truly gay there would have been tons of dudes coming forward by now with actual proof. Hugh Jackman is a bit of a sexual enigma.

by Anonymousreply 15February 26, 2021 7:30 AM

*if he were truly gay

by Anonymousreply 16February 26, 2021 7:33 AM

"No men or women from his past."

Not even John Palermo?

Get real.

by Anonymousreply 17February 26, 2021 9:06 AM

Gay. GAY. GAY!!!!!! Hugh Jackman is a homosexual. A closeted homosexual married to a female friend. She beards for him. What a good friend to a GAY MAN she is.

by Anonymousreply 18February 26, 2021 9:15 AM

Everything about him in boring. His personality (does he even have one) his mediocre talent, his looks, his career.

He's probably very rich, I'll give him that.

by Anonymousreply 19February 26, 2021 9:21 AM

The definition of asexual.

by Anonymousreply 20February 26, 2021 9:22 AM

He would make an ideal psycho killer or drug kingpin.

by Anonymousreply 21February 26, 2021 9:47 AM

Hugh wasn't Marvel/Singer's first choice to play Wolverine. There was Heavy Metal singer Glenn Danzig but he turned down the role due to being in the middle of a long tour,Russell Crowe and Edward Norton both turned down the role. Then there was Dougray Scott who was cast to play the role but with all production delays on MI:2 made Singer and Marvel realize that he wouldn't be available so they recast the role. Glenn Danzig when once asked if he had taken the role how he would have done things differently from Hugh Jackman and his response was that he would have played Wolverine as gay.

Before all of this when the X-Men movie was going to be a James Cameron and Kathryn Bigelow project they along with Stan Lee were looking at Bob Hoskins to play Wolverine.

by Anonymousreply 22February 26, 2021 9:58 AM

Oh come on, boring? He was great in Oklahoma!

by Anonymousreply 23February 26, 2021 11:58 AM

I would have liked Bob 'oskins as Wolverine.

by Anonymousreply 24February 26, 2021 12:04 PM

R24, that would have been in keeping with a 70s-80s television cartoon character version. They were comic relief - usually called “Tiny” in other cartoons.

by Anonymousreply 25February 26, 2021 12:10 PM

I don't give a shit if he's gay or straight. If being a genuinely nice guy in an industry full of cunts, creeps and pricks makes you boring, I'm happy to be bored by Hugh Jackman.

by Anonymousreply 26February 26, 2021 12:16 PM

He's attractive, bland, boring, safe, genuinely nice, but nothing out of the ordinary. Probably only thing out of the ordinary about him is he's not an egotist, like most of his colleagues.

by Anonymousreply 27February 26, 2021 12:18 PM

[Quote] Before all of this when the X-Men movie was going to be a James Cameron and Kathryn Bigelow project they along with Stan Lee were looking at Bob Hoskins to play Wolverine.

I just don't see how that could have worked....

by Anonymousreply 28February 27, 2021 3:17 AM

I think he’s gay too. Must be hard in Australia.

by Anonymousreply 29February 27, 2021 3:20 AM

Australians didn't give a shit when Ian Thorpe came out. Everyone knew he was gay.

Ian and Hugh are very well regarded in Australia. Hugh should come out as at least bi - if only so his missus can save face. No one will care.

by Anonymousreply 30February 28, 2021 10:18 AM

Jacko and his missus, 1995, Correlli

I don't think Jacko's gay. But then I didn't think Molly Meldrum was gay either.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31February 28, 2021 10:35 AM

r27 don't forget he loves the Trumps & Kushners and saw/sees no need to criticize the President's shitty politics because you know, they are his friends. Australia is full of MAGA like folks. I don't think these people calling him asexual have every met an asexual. Jackman acts like a straight acting theater queen, complete with his need to star in two musicals. The guy from Corbin Fisher basically spilled the tea about fucking Jackman, so miss me with this asexual or straight shit. This Queen is gay or bi and has had a long-term relationship with his business manager/assistant. He occasionally fucks his homely wife but also likes dick.

by Anonymousreply 32February 28, 2021 9:01 PM

"A (male) friend of mine had sex with him years ago. Said he was a nice guy but actually quite boring."

But how big was his cock?

by Anonymousreply 33February 28, 2021 9:21 PM

I agree with the poster above--Jackman is extremely attractive but I've never found him to be "sexual" at all. Don't really know what it is.

by Anonymousreply 34February 28, 2021 10:29 PM

Please. He is so not talented. When they get to his age they can’t even begin to hide the Queen within.

by Anonymousreply 35February 28, 2021 10:37 PM

E30 Nobody can save the wives' face.

by Anonymousreply 36February 28, 2021 10:48 PM

My friend’s sister’s ex boyfriend’s cousin almost had sex with him!

by Anonymousreply 37February 28, 2021 10:50 PM

Where is the proof of his so-called gay relationships? Somebody claiming to have fucked a famous person without any evidence to back it up is just hearsay. There is basically nothing in terms of ex girlfriends/boyfriends before his wife. He is strangely non sexual. As a gay man, I can’t believe that there isn’t a whole string of guys who have pictures, texts, emails etc to prove that he was jackhammering their holes!!! No way. If he were having gay relationships on the dL they would have been exposed by now with credible evidence.

by Anonymousreply 38February 28, 2021 11:29 PM

R38 John Palermo thinks you are a lying count.

by Anonymousreply 39February 28, 2021 11:31 PM

The fuck you want r38 ,a sex tape? Read the clues, starting with his fugly wife and long stents away from home in Australia. He even hangs out with Bryan Singer and his boy whores. If you are a gay man and can't tell another closet case then you need to read up on some more celeb threads on DL and educate yourself. This girl knows her way around some cock. She ain't straight, bi at best.

by Anonymousreply 40March 1, 2021 12:33 AM

I didn’t say he was straight. I just don’t find him sexual. Why are there no exs from his years as a would-be gayling? A sex tape would be amazing, but I’d settle for a string of rent boys who have texts and pics. I just don’t know how he could be in the public eye for more than twenty years, as an A list celeb, and nobody has pics or texts. Y’all can’t tell me there isn’t something odd about that shit.

by Anonymousreply 41March 1, 2021 4:18 AM

Dude's straight but is a very hot fantasy!

by Anonymousreply 42March 1, 2021 11:15 AM

[Quote] starting with his fugly wife and long stents away from home in Australia.

Fugly? Deb is average and harmless. Don't see how attractiveness automatically dictates someone's sexuality.

by Anonymousreply 43March 1, 2021 11:27 AM

What IS Mr. Palermo doing these days?

by Anonymousreply 44March 1, 2021 11:42 AM

Hugh Jackman is a GAY guy.

by Anonymousreply 45March 1, 2021 1:10 PM

Hugh Jackman says that he very inspired by Tyler Perry reject hate speech from the Oscars to the point that he yelling at the tv and has sent Tyler a message saying that he wants to break bread with him.

by Anonymousreply 46May 2, 2021 8:08 PM

I will always love Hugh.

by Anonymousreply 47May 2, 2021 8:21 PM

Hugh Michael Jackman AC (born 12 October 1968). Very talented; looks older than 52.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48May 2, 2021 8:32 PM

He's only been married once; perhaps a bit uncommon in show business.

by Anonymousreply 49May 2, 2021 8:33 PM

If he were straight, he'd have cheated on his wife by now. Where are the cheating scandals?

by Anonymousreply 50May 2, 2021 8:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!