Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Where will the Pences go after Wednesday, and what will they do?

Will he join a conservative think tank on either of the Coasts? Will he run for office again? Will they go back to deepest darkest Indiana? Will she frequent the local Lane Bryant?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 55January 17, 2021 8:22 AM

Maybe the Home for Old Boring White Guys.

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2021 5:40 AM

Are the Bathhouses open yet?

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2021 5:57 AM

Where ever they go Pence won't be able to get away from the loss of dignity he's suffered being lapdog to the Dunce.

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2021 8:13 AM

He used to host a conservative radio talk show, so he might be a replacement for Rush.

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2021 8:17 AM

Don't any of these people ever consider just retiring?

He could take up painting, like the W.

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2021 8:37 AM

More like porches and old sheds R5. I think that whole deal is pretty empty inside.

Lovely - GWB comes out as more complex and creative. Who would have guessed?

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2021 8:47 AM

One place that he won’t be going: any room with another woman, without Mother.

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2021 8:49 AM

Probably some lame Christian talk show.

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2021 8:56 AM

Pence had presidential aspirations, but after 4 years of sucking up to Trump to assure the base's support, he blew it all in one moment of conscience. Now his political future is kaput. I almost feel sorry for him, but....nah.

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2021 9:05 AM

I'm not telling, but I have purchased a flame red macrame bikini.

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2021 9:12 AM

He's going to have to lay low for awhile due to the death threats, but I can see him re-emerge working for Focus on the Family or some other hypocritical religious organization, dedicated to helping fundies, who are now shunned by their families, neighbors and co-workers for their support of Dump, make it through the dark days of the Biden administration.

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2021 10:00 AM

[quote]One place that he won’t be going: any room with another woman, without Mother.

How about another MAN?

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2021 5:22 PM

Maybe he’ll get Raptured

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2021 5:25 PM

They'll go back to Indiana...

He'll right a book and then start a PAC or conservative think tank.

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2021 5:34 PM

Disneyworld.

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2021 5:40 PM

The will go away and that's all that matters.

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2021 6:07 PM

Mike will be a judge on "RuPaul's Drag Race."

Mother will be a judge on "The Masked Dancer."

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2021 6:39 PM

Pence’s 50-Load Weekend

by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2021 7:40 PM

[quote] He'll right a book

I'd say "Oh, [italic]dear,[/italic]" but you're probably (inadvertently) correct: it WILL be a right(-wing) book.

by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2021 7:48 PM

They'll fuck like the animals they really are.

by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2021 7:52 PM

His gay closetcase nephew seems to have stopped tweeting Pro-Trump things on his Twitter as of late.

I guess the part where other MAGA supporters try to hang your uncle has him feeling a bit conflicted.

by Anonymousreply 21January 16, 2021 7:56 PM

Karen will be spotted on a Saturday afternoon at Belk, where she will be applying a 40% off coupon to a daring little number like this one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 16, 2021 8:42 PM

Straight to the bar for milk and cookies. Doubles all around.

by Anonymousreply 23January 16, 2021 8:43 PM

R22, Mother has the worst fashion imaginable.

by Anonymousreply 24January 16, 2021 11:43 PM

LOL, R13

by Anonymousreply 25January 16, 2021 11:45 PM

[quote]Where will the Pences go after Wednesday, and what will they do?

They’ll be flying to LA to start training for the next season of Dancing with the Stars.

by Anonymousreply 26January 16, 2021 11:50 PM

[quote]They’ll be flying to LA to start training for the next season of Dancing with the Stars.

Where Pence will fall in love with his male dance instructor...

and have a late-life Coming Out (he'll admit that it was cum in his hair that attracted the debate fly)

and Mother will retire to a Girls School to become a sadistic Physical Education instructor

by Anonymousreply 27January 17, 2021 12:00 AM

I’m worried about Pence nephew and virile heterosexualist John and his wife.

Both have cushy jobs in the Trump regime. What’s to become of them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 17, 2021 12:26 AM

[quote]Mother has the worst fashion imaginable.

To paraphrase Truman Capote: "That's not fashion. That's clothes."

by Anonymousreply 29January 17, 2021 12:33 AM

[quote] Maybe he’ll get Raptured

I'd prefer he get ruptured.

by Anonymousreply 30January 17, 2021 12:38 AM

Some place far, far away from homosexuals.

by Anonymousreply 31January 17, 2021 12:40 AM

r4 Do we reckon it is a certainty that Rush will die this year or even within six months?

by Anonymousreply 32January 17, 2021 1:20 AM

r21 Do you have a link please to a photo of the nephew of Mike Pence who you think is gay?

by Anonymousreply 33January 17, 2021 1:23 AM

Did you even bother to read the thread? See R28.

by Anonymousreply 34January 17, 2021 1:25 AM

R33, here is a photo of the very heterosexual, cookie-sniffing nephew.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35January 17, 2021 1:29 AM

r34 No need for snark , I like many other posters on here made a post reply before reading the whole thread.I imagine the vast majority of people do not read the whole thread before they post comments or replies to other posts and there is nothing wrong in that. Besides there may not be unanimity amongst dataloungers about which nephew is in the closet.

by Anonymousreply 36January 17, 2021 1:30 AM

Thank you r35 I appreciate the reply. I definitely can see some gay face there but are there other reasons beyond gay face that he is suspected to be in the closet?

by Anonymousreply 37January 17, 2021 1:31 AM

Have you heard him speak R37?

Every time he opens his mouth, the wife adds to her purse collection.

by Anonymousreply 38January 17, 2021 1:35 AM

[quote] are there other reasons beyond gay face that he is suspected to be in the closet?

R37, his voice, his mannerisms, the Pence family's propensity for closeted male homosexuality bubbling just beneath a Christian veneer.😂

by Anonymousreply 39January 17, 2021 1:35 AM

He will end up in some right wing think tank, which will have him only because of his soon-to-be-former title.

by Anonymousreply 40January 17, 2021 1:36 AM

Mother will finally have the time to go in person to Nordstrom to cancel her account, like these fine ladies did.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 17, 2021 1:38 AM

I havent r38 I was more wondering or rather suspecting that maybe some dataloungers had some dish on him and had claimed to have slept with him or given him a bj etc?

r39 Are there rumours about any of Pences sons?

by Anonymousreply 42January 17, 2021 1:38 AM

[quote] No need for snark , I like many other posters on here made a post reply before reading the whole thread.I imagine the vast majority of people do not read the whole thread before they post comments or replies to other posts and there is nothing wrong in that.

Oh for fuck's sake. What a fucking pathetic excuse. It was only THIRTY posts you had to read to find the answer; and yet not only was THAT too much for you, you now have to ridiculously and pathetically excuse yourself by whining, "But no one else ever reads the thread before they post, either!"

You disgust me.

by Anonymousreply 43January 17, 2021 1:42 AM

[quote] [R39] Are there rumours about any of Pences sons?

R42, I don't know of any any firsthand gossip myself, but I mean, look at him. He pings from outer space and makes Richard Simmons look butch.😂

by Anonymousreply 44January 17, 2021 1:48 AM

You are missing the bigger point r43 .I dont need a fuckin excuse because you are making a totally non point on something that really does not matter. You have now posted more words bemoaning my post than the words I used in my original post and expended more effort in telling me off than was used to post a picture or just ignoring me. If unnecessary effort is such a big deal to you it is strange how much of it you are continuing to expend..??

by Anonymousreply 45January 17, 2021 1:52 AM

To the Sandals Royal Plantation Resort in Jamaica for an extended vacation. 'Mother' wants to see the waiter walk on water.

by Anonymousreply 46January 17, 2021 1:55 AM

Don’t those women in the video at R41 realize that unlike Ivanka, Nordstrom will let them use the restroom?

by Anonymousreply 47January 17, 2021 1:57 AM

R46, I see them both as too uptight and provincial to ever leave the U.S. for any vacation of their choice. Branson, Missouri or Disneyworld is probably as adventurous as they'd ever get.

by Anonymousreply 48January 17, 2021 2:00 AM

A questions for the sages in respect to the Pence men...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49January 17, 2021 2:03 AM

I'd say Christian radio, and the speaking circuit - though due to his fallout with Trump, his speaking opportunities have narrowed to conservative Christian audiences who don't like Trump. Despite hating Trump, I don't think he's going to go on the broader, general speaking circuit and speak to anyone and everyone about how absolutely fucked up the Trump White House was - though he could make a fortune if he did. He'll write a book of course.

by Anonymousreply 50January 17, 2021 2:37 AM

[quote]Every time he opens his mouth, the wife adds to her purse collection.

It's rumored that Kate Spade killed herself because she couldn't keep up with the Pence men's purse production.

by Anonymousreply 51January 17, 2021 3:24 AM

Mike Pence is such a fairy.

by Anonymousreply 52January 17, 2021 4:37 AM

We’re going on vac to a place that has a heart shaped bathtub!!!

by Anonymousreply 53January 17, 2021 4:46 AM

[quote] Where will the Pences go after Wednesday, and what will they do?

Who the hell cares, they’re both a POS. Just go back to Indiana, crawl into a hole and die.

by Anonymousreply 54January 17, 2021 4:50 AM

[quote]SurvivingAngel

Must you?

by Anonymousreply 55January 17, 2021 8:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!