Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

8 years ago today, Madonna won a Golden Globe for her song “Masterpiece from W.E.

She looked amazing!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 28, 2021 2:19 PM

Time has [italic]not[/italic] been kind.

I never thought she would turn into what she has.

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2021 3:11 AM

I find it a little suspicious especially considering nobody saw the film.

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2021 3:13 AM

R2 No kidding. Never have heard of that song either.

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2021 3:15 AM

Same here. Never heard of the song either. It's probably trash much like the majority of her output post-Confessions.

She looked like herself in that photo, fresh and sexy. I don't know why the hell she decided to fuck up her face the way she did. It wasn't necessary.

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2021 3:19 AM

Back when she was still human...

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2021 3:21 AM

Only eight years ago. Man you can really morph a lot in a few years if you don't watch it.

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2021 3:24 AM

Yet her hair is still the usual rat's nest.

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2021 3:26 AM

The one thing that looks "old" about her in the OP's photo is her shnozz. It's quite a bit bigger than it was when she was younger. Other than that, she looks wonderful in the pic. Makes me think she went through menopause and lost her mind.

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2021 3:26 AM

"Height doesn't change after puberty (well, if anything we get shorter as we age) but ears and noses are always lengthening. That's due to gravity, not actual growth. As you age, gravity causes the cartilage in your ears and nose to break down and sag. This results in droopier, longer features."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2021 3:27 AM

I’m so excited for you luv!

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2021 3:30 AM

Incredible beauty

by Anonymousreply 11April 17, 2021 5:00 AM

Some boys kiss me...

by Anonymousreply 12April 17, 2021 5:08 AM

She’s more beast than beauty. And she’s getting more beastly-looking by the day.

by Anonymousreply 13April 17, 2021 5:16 AM

I remember that night! Elton John was furious.

It really is amazing how much can change in the span of just eight years. Madonna was still MADONNA then and commanded a huge following.

Now, she's just sad . . . which makes me sad.

by Anonymousreply 14April 17, 2021 5:24 AM

A golden globe? How cute!! I have a couple of those.

Oh, and an Oscar!

by Anonymousreply 15April 17, 2021 6:48 AM

She does look good in the pic. I wish she would change up her style a bit. She is too old to pull off the sex pot bit anymore. She should move into an era of being stylish and impeccably groomed.

by Anonymousreply 16April 17, 2021 7:56 AM

Unplugged

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17April 17, 2021 8:14 AM

I thought OP was making this up. I have never heard of the song or the movie.

by Anonymousreply 18April 17, 2021 10:18 AM

I never heard of this either/ is film streaming or on dvd?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19August 28, 2021 1:39 PM

What a wonderful achievement to still be quasi-relevant just eight years ago, in her mid 60s.

by Anonymousreply 20August 28, 2021 1:50 PM

I've heard of the movie - supposedly it stinks - but never saw it.

I know the song from the MDNA album and had no idea it was in the film.

by Anonymousreply 21August 28, 2021 1:54 PM

Elton looked so pissed on that day. 😂😂😂

by Anonymousreply 22August 28, 2021 2:00 PM

She won it thanks to Harvey Weinstein who produced the film. Next.

by Anonymousreply 23August 28, 2021 2:02 PM

R15

as an actress, composer, director, producer, as well as a couple of non-competitive?

Oh- and two Oscars.

Love Barbra

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24August 28, 2021 2:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!