Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Real Time w/ Bill Maher returns tonight

Starting now.

by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2021 4:54 PM

Whoa here’s Kellyanne Cuntway!

by Anonymousreply 1January 16, 2021 2:09 AM

And she’s STILL fucking shilling for Trump!

by Anonymousreply 2January 16, 2021 2:14 AM

Amazing how awful Kellyanne is as a human being.

She would defend Hitler if she were hired to be his spokeswoman

by Anonymousreply 3January 16, 2021 2:22 AM

I was dragged to see Bill Maher at the Cape Cod Melody Tent.

My cousin Martha Pope is a friend.

I expected to hate him but I was pleasantly surprised.

Smart, really smart. And funny. Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 4January 16, 2021 2:34 AM

The man who says all Muslims bear responsibility of terrorism says not all Trump voters should be blamed for the rioting.

by Anonymousreply 5January 16, 2021 2:57 AM

It was nice to see Katie Couric. She looked like hell, but she’s so astute and charming.

I used to love Real Time, but Bill has become such a know-it-all, closet racist cunt, it’s barely watchable.

by Anonymousreply 6January 16, 2021 2:58 AM

I want Bill to interview Kellyanne’s daughter !!!

by Anonymousreply 7January 16, 2021 3:13 AM

Great to see Couric and how she smoothly was able to not be silenced by the loud mouth guy who was the other guest

by Anonymousreply 8January 16, 2021 4:29 AM

Bill New Rules was off base about Ashli Babbitt.

by Anonymousreply 9January 16, 2021 4:34 AM

I didn’t feel like this was his strongest episode. I expected him to go “bigger” because he predicted all of this, but he felt kind of flatlined tonight. Same thing when he interviewed KAC, felt like he gave her a free ride, it surprised me. Even though it’s so hammy, I do like it when he gets riled up. Tonight? Not so much.

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2021 4:53 AM

R8, he was trying too hard; had some prepared zingers but he didn't need them; Katie was happy to let him talk.

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2021 4:59 AM

I think he's a two faced hypocrite. I don't find him especially witty or brilliant. He wasn't always as bad as he has been for the last 4 years or more , but I find him boring and hypocritical. He sucks up to Ann Coulter who is scum.

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2021 5:07 AM

Bill Maher's gotta be one of the most unfunny, dislikable people I ever saw. How the hell does he have such a long career is beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2021 5:10 AM

[quote]I expected him to go “bigger” because he predicted all of this

Yeah, I was surprised he didn't say a word about having been right about Trump all these years. Perhaps he thought it would come off as gloating, so he chose not to.

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2021 5:31 AM

[quote] Same thing when he interviewed KAC, felt like he gave her a free ride, it surprised me.

Instead of reading all those “mean Tweets” from Trump directed at himself, Maher should have read to her all the shit Trump said about her husband, and put her on the spot and force her to respond.

E.g:

[quote] “I don’t know what Kellyanne did to her deranged loser of a husband, Moonface, but it must have been really bad,”

[quote] “George Conway, often referred to as Mr. Kellyanne Conway by those who know him, is VERY jealous of his wife’s success & angry that I, with her help, didn’t give him the job he so desperately wanted. I barely know him but just take a look, a stone cold LOSER & husband from hell!”

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2021 2:41 PM

In his closing segment, the whole segue from former military woman killed in the insurrection at the Capitol to how awful California is and what a mess it has become was jarring.

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2021 4:25 PM

I like Bill Maher but he really pisses me off whenever he tries to criticize Dems about impeaching Trump. I remember when he would jump all over Democrats for letting Trump get away with shit and being too timid to do anything about it, but then when they impeached him over Ukraine, he bitched that it wasn't worth it because "his voters don't care about Ukraine." Well, so fucking what? If they don't go after him, you complain, if they do go after him, you complain. Always the contrarian, even when it makes him look like a total hypocrite.

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2021 4:48 PM

I'll just wait for the new season of "Last Week Tonight With John Oliver." I gave up on Bill Maher years ago.

by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2021 4:51 PM

Maher has a national platform and used it to ask top American officials this question over and over and over....He gets a pass.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2021 4:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!