Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Post a song

I’ll start. “Cemetery” by Kandle. I love the quirky lyrics.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 9:37 PM

I can just imagine what this song sounds like. Going to listen and see if I’m right.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 7:49 PM

Not a bad song, OP. It was more organic/classic rock than I was expecting. Too bad she suffers from that disease all young singers have nowadays where they can’t pronounce most vowel sounds.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 7:55 PM

I love Kandle’s song Cemetery. I like indie singers.

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 8:02 PM

[R3] Great sounding record and lushly produced, if a little morbid. I think I hear some of Morrissey's EVERY DAY IS LIKE SUNDY in there - especially towards the end. Here's a new-ish song by Katie Pruitt called EXPECTATIONS - I think this is a great pop song with some retro elements. This young woman can really sing - and she writes her own songs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 9:37 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!