Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Why are the Capitol Police letting that cunt Boebert bypass security?

They should arrest her on the fucking spot.

If it was Ayanna Presley walking past the security scanners with a loaded gun, you know that they would tackle her to the ground, spray her with mace, arrest her, and then haul her off to jail.

But that dirty cunt Boebert just gets to do whatever she wants.

by Anonymousreply 23January 17, 2021 5:06 PM

Beginning on Jan 21, anyone who bypasses the detectors will be fined $5000 the first time and double that the second time. I do agree that there needs to be immediate punishment for doing it.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 6:33 PM

Police let white supremacists do whatever they want.

Just look at that little racist cunt who killed three people in Wisconsin.

Bailed out by My Pillow and Ricky Schroeder, gets to drink beer in a bar at 18 years old, flashes white power signs, and gets away with it all.

The moral of this story?

Bad guys always win.

Good guys always lose.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 6:36 PM

Fines won't work unless they can withhold it from a congressperson's pay. On the installment plan.

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 6:42 PM

The fines are being deducted from their salary from what I've read.

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 6:49 PM

I'm ready to send these fuckers to the firing squad.

Hawley, Boebert, and that QAnon cunt from Georgia.

Get rid of them all.

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2021 6:54 PM

Rep. Omar should be allowed to carry too. I’m sure Deplorables will too.

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2021 7:10 PM

The squad should all carry guns.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2021 7:24 PM

[quote] The squad should all carry guns.

Can you just imagine the right-wing backlash if AOC, Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Ayanna Presley were the ones brandishing weapons, and pushing their way past the metal detectors?

Fucking double standard cunts.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2021 7:33 PM

I would fucking tackle her, kick her in her stinking cunt, handcuff her, then arrest her.

Then ban her from ever entering the building again.

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2021 11:12 PM

[quote] Fines won't work unless they can withhold it from a congressperson's pay. On the installment plan.

Exactly.

I hope that this plan is in the works.

by Anonymousreply 10January 16, 2021 1:08 PM

They need to just refuse her entry, so that she can't participate in any House business or voting.

by Anonymousreply 11January 16, 2021 1:11 PM

[quote] They need to just refuse her entry, so that she can't participate in any House business or voting.

See, that's the thing.

They're NOT denying her entry. She pushed her way right past security - and they LET her.

I want to know why.

by Anonymousreply 12January 16, 2021 1:17 PM

[quote] Exactly. I hope that this plan is in the works.

See R4.

by Anonymousreply 13January 16, 2021 1:25 PM

Legally they can’t prevent members from voting.

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2021 1:30 PM

[quote]Legally they can’t prevent members from voting.

And legally they can't prevent citizens from voting, but this bitch didn't have any problem with calling for millions of legal votes to be thrown out. Lock her the fuck up.

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2021 1:47 PM

Great point, R15.

by Anonymousreply 16January 16, 2021 4:27 PM

Didn't they let her in because there's no official rule or law yet that you can't be armed inside Congress? Honest question, I saw someone say this on Twitter but I couldn't find an answer when I tried looking it up.

by Anonymousreply 17January 16, 2021 4:44 PM

[quote] I would fucking tackle her, kick her in her stinking cunt, handcuff her, then arrest her.

Also r9:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 16, 2021 4:57 PM

[quote] Didn't they let her in because there's no official rule or law yet that you can't be armed inside Congress?

I believe there is, r17.

When she caused an uproar in one of her campaign ads saying she was going to carry her gun to congress, the chief of the Capitol Police put out a video statement “reminding her” of the gun laws in DC. He went on to say that Members of Congress were permitted to carry inside the building, but not in the chambers.

by Anonymousreply 19January 16, 2021 5:08 PM

Okay, thank you, I didn't realize there was already a rule about guns on the floor, I think I got it confused with the fines which don't start until January 21, as R1 mentioned.

They really need to stop allowing her or anyone else in when they're armed.

by Anonymousreply 20January 16, 2021 5:15 PM

The fines are for refusing to go through the newly erected metal detector outside the chamber doors.

by Anonymousreply 21January 16, 2021 5:17 PM

[quote] there's no official rule or law yet that you can't be armed inside Congress

That's just fucking insane.

What's the difference between being armed in the building, versus being armed in the Chambers?

It still allows for access to Congress people, WITH a weapon.

by Anonymousreply 22January 16, 2021 6:57 PM

Next time, the police need to use a stun gun on this cunt.

Hopefully, she'll "accidentally" be electrocuted.

by Anonymousreply 23January 17, 2021 5:06 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!