Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

OK, how do I definitively delete a saved thread here on DL?

Just clicking off the star at the top of the thread doesn’t work, it keeps on returning to my list of saved threads.

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2021 10:07 PM

Well, it’s not a star, it’s an eye, but you know what I mean.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 5:54 PM

Dearie, you are not "deleting" a saved thread even when it works. And if you have bothered to read other people's threads you would know we all are experiencing the same lapses as Muriel has been called to DC to protect the Capitol in her role as National Guard Master Sergeant.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 6:00 PM

If you're just trying to remove it from your thread watcher you'll need to stay on DL for a while after you unclick the eyeball. If you unclick it and then leave DL right after the change will not register. I can't say exactly how much time you need to stay on the site to allow the change to register but I've found if I stay on for 5 minutes at least the changes I make stick.

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 6:09 PM

[quote] Muriel has been called to DC to protect the Capitol in her role as National Guard Master Sergeant.

Damn. I thought she was a Sergeant Major. It’s amazing what we learn here on DL.

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 6:42 PM

you'll take the threads Muriel gives you and YOU WILL LIKE IT

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2021 6:43 PM

You have to send Muriel a telegram. No other means will work.

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2021 6:49 PM

What about Joe the Pigeon?

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2021 6:51 PM

R3, thanks, that’s as good advice as I’ll get on this matter.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2021 7:29 PM

For me I have to scroll up to the very top of the thread then click the Eye. Otherwise it just stays orange.

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2021 9:55 PM

Yes, it's that way for everyone R9.

And you're welcome OP.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2021 9:58 PM

You have to send Muriel a Candygram. No other means will work.

There, I fixed it for you R6.

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2021 10:07 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!