Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump loyalist who 'threatened to put a bullet in Nancy Pelosi' has been obsessed with president since 1992

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2021 8:55 PM

And he’s named for the president who fathered a child out of wedlock via rape.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 5:54 PM

Wow. He's scary.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 5:58 PM

This fucker lost me at "electric blue BMW".

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 5:59 PM

Craaaaaazy.....

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 6:02 PM

How many posts before some deranged, idiotic queen on here says he's a "hot daddy."

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2021 6:03 PM

He’s cute. Too bad he’s a basket case!

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2021 6:04 PM

Apparently 6, r5

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2021 6:06 PM

C’mon now.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2021 6:12 PM

Oh, come on, crazy is sexy a lot.

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2021 6:13 PM

Dude is a complete dork.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2021 6:17 PM

I was just thinking yesterday that it is alarming how passionate his supporters are. They really do think he is a great man. I just don't understand it. To me - you just listen to him talk for five minutes and you'll know he's a complete moron.

Somehow he inspires deep loyalty. It mystifies me.

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2021 6:34 PM

He’s a hot dad—oh, never mind.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2021 6:35 PM

Is he gay? I can't imagine anything about Trump that would inspire obsession since 92.

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 6:38 PM

I don’t get it either, r11.

I’ve never felt about any president, nor seen or heard of anyone feeling the way these idiots feel about Trump. To me, the president has been the president. Not some superhero or god on earth. I truly don’t get the fascination. Especially being from New York and knowing who and what trump was for years.

The closest I came was Clinton but that was because I loved his intelligence and his legal maneuvering during questioning. “It depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is’ is.”

I love it. But I certainly wasn’t sycophantic, would consider storming the Capitol or even going to a rally if he held them.

It’s crazy.

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2021 6:40 PM

Does he have “an” OnlyFans?

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2021 7:00 PM

He makes my mussy moist! Future cagemeat is HAWT!

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2021 7:06 PM

What a fucking nutcase!

by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2021 8:49 PM

Just because he finds him hot doesn’t mean he’s...oh, the guy in the OP.

Oh. Yeah, he’s a nutcase too.

by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2021 8:52 PM

This guy is a dangerous loon and needs to go to prison for a long time.

by Anonymousreply 19January 15, 2021 8:53 PM

Prison? Why not get him some mental health help?

by Anonymousreply 20January 15, 2021 8:54 PM

Along with the Covid, we're dealing with a contagion of mental illness. There probably aren't enough therapists in the world to help them all.

by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2021 8:55 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!