Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Camille Beckman products

Anyone on the DL use em? I 💗 her glycerine hand therapy - unscented.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2021 5:17 PM

Get Cornhuskers -- same main ingredient, much cheaper.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 5:16 PM

Fuck off Fran! I like Camille Beckman!

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 5:26 PM

Corn Huskers is full of petroleum and mineral oil! Yuk!

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 5:29 PM

It is not, you slimy doof!

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 5:34 PM

R4 I just read the ingredients for that corn shit and it is full of petroleum and mineral oil! You hillbilly!

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2021 5:46 PM

What don't you go drink a glass of that Camille Beckman shit you love so much!

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2021 5:49 PM

I hate the way that Cornhuskers feels- it gets all gummy. My 2 cents:

Low end: Trader Joe's Head to Toe Moisturizing Balm in the blue tin (only avail during winter) $4, but you can find it at Amazon or ebay for way more-$10

High end: Kiehl's Nurturing Baby Cream for Face & Body $20

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2021 5:50 PM

Oil free! A little dab'll do ya!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2021 6:23 PM

OMG, watch this lady analyze CHL smell.

I roared!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2021 6:31 PM

I’m such a fan of Camille Beckman’s glycerine hand therapy this winter. Unsurpassed mildness along with proven moisturizing ingredients that are absent of petroleum, parabens and mineral oil. Thx Camille Beckman!

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2021 6:33 PM

Does she make a good lube?

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2021 6:42 PM

^^ i.e., "Spank lotion"!

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2021 6:46 PM

She does have a personal lubricant available but it’s a new product and I’ve yet to try it.

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 7:07 PM

I just had another tube and 8 oz jar of glycerin hand therapy delivered to my home! I’m gonna slather it on my skin and feel the moisturizing properties penetrate my epidermis! Yay!

by Anonymousreply 14January 16, 2021 5:13 PM

I use the Summer Waves or Rosewater scent on my hands every night before I go to bed

by Anonymousreply 15January 16, 2021 5:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!