Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trump Admin. Takes "Nasty Parting Shot" Against Gays

HHS has finalized a rule permitting social-service providers that receive government funds to discriminate based on sexual orientation and gender identity. The new guidance could have wide-ranging implications for agencies that address adoption and foster-parenting, as well as homelessness, HIV prevention, elder care and other public services.

Cue the "Trump has been great for gays!" trolls.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2021 8:54 PM

Telling and disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 4:12 PM

Ok - Log Cabin Republicans on this board - what do you have to say now?

You all were on here before, proclaiming how he was the best President for gays ever.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 4:12 PM

Trump stacked courts with judges 'hostile' toward gays, report says

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 4:13 PM

Bueller. Bueller. *crickets*

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 4:16 PM

r2 *crickets*

They are a loathsome group and should be shunned and mocked at every turn.

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2021 4:18 PM

The picture NBC News decided to use for this article about adoption is ridiculous. Couldn't they have found a more appropriate picture than one from 2015 of two elderly gays getting married in 2015.

[quote] Gerald Gafford, right, comforts his partner of 28 years, Jeff Sralla, left, as they stand before Judge Amy Clark Meachum to obtain a time waiver at the Travis County Courthouse after the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that same-sex couples have the right to marry nationwide, on June 26, 2015, in Austin, Texas.

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2021 4:18 PM

I don't know if it's the coup or if there's been Primetime or what, but the "Trump is great for gays" guys were often also trolling in other typical ways (Biden actually lost the vote, Antifa is responsible for everything bad that's happened since 1802, etc.) and they're almost all gone now.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2021 4:23 PM

Biden's people should easily be able to turn this around.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2021 4:23 PM

r6, shut up.

[quote]agencies that address adoption and foster-parenting, [bold] as well as homelessness, HIV prevention, elder care and other public services [/bold]

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2021 4:23 PM

Fat orange diaper clad cunt.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2021 4:25 PM

Won't the Democrats just change the law back?

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2021 4:28 PM

STOP COMPLAINING GAYS! YOU HAVE IT GREAT! NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO LIKE YOU! I'D SUCK HIS DICK!

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2021 4:28 PM

[quote]Won't the Democrats just change the law back?

Per the article, yes. But, “it does clog up the works; it does delay protections.”

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 4:30 PM

I think Biden should appoint a focused "SWAT team" to reverse all of Dump's stupid and unfair actions, one by one, and as soon as possible. Seems only fair.

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2021 4:30 PM

One of the many benefits of being LGBTQ is 'no brats'. Why would you invite that mess into your life?

Live your life. Don't become a nanny.

Adopt a pet.

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2021 4:35 PM

[quote] [R6], shut up.

R9, I will take your stupid suggestion under consideration, but if you think any picture from 2015 is appropriate for an article about something that happened today, you might want to reconsider what you think is appropriate.

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2021 4:39 PM

r15 some gay folks actually like children. It's good to know that the option to adopt is there. Pets, like kids, are not everyone's cup of tea (not my cup of tea).

by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2021 4:45 PM

Who ever said Trump was good for gay people except Blaire White and Catilyn Jenner? Both of which took it back.

by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2021 4:52 PM

Republicans are our friends!

by Anonymousreply 19January 15, 2021 4:57 PM

What would have been a more appropriate photo in your estimation, r16?

by Anonymousreply 20January 15, 2021 5:02 PM

R20 They look weak. Must gays be portrayed as weak?

by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2021 5:06 PM

To Log Cabin Republicans = Fuck off!

by Anonymousreply 22January 15, 2021 5:09 PM

So, r21, you read that photo as...weak. O.K. Well, I read it as touching and displaying what's at stake with this rule. I guess elder signifies weak to you.

by Anonymousreply 23January 15, 2021 5:30 PM

^ Meh. The story, 'gays under attack', connected with the photo to me makes gay people seem to have little power. Just an observation. Being 55, I would say in your happy world I am 'gay dead'.

by Anonymousreply 24January 15, 2021 6:07 PM

That is the most hold me David of the hold me David pictures I think I’ve seen OP.

by Anonymousreply 25January 15, 2021 7:12 PM

I have a decade on you, r24.

by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2021 7:24 PM

...we should date.

by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2021 7:27 PM

Just give me enough time to get ready, r27.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2021 7:40 PM

WOOF.

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2021 8:54 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!