Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jason Derulo buys entire restaurants meals to celebrate his single going to number one!

This happened before Quarantine, obviously. But so cool of him to buy all those white privileged people meals!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2021 3:33 PM

And then called everyone a faggot.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 1:57 PM

LOL Yes the one time I ate at a super fancy LA restaurant some middle aged dude in a fedora paid for our meals and sent a glass of champagne to everyone. British actress Celia Imrie was also dining at his table so I assume he had some deal go through or something but my first thought was also 'the people here don't need free meals!' which was compounded when an elderly woman was going through a trash can as I waited for my car. But such is life I guess.

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 2:13 PM

Who? Jason who?

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 2:28 PM

If he didn’t post it to TikTok, did he even pay?

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 2:31 PM

Oh, thank god OP! How would you have gone another day without bringing up white privilege on an anonymous gay gossip board?

Why, I can see the tides turning now. You have single handily reversed discrimination through your heroic efforts. Praise the Gods!

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2021 3:02 PM

This low-down tramp? Let's not forget he was in the movie version of CATS.

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2021 3:19 PM

If my dick were that big, I'd pay for everyone too.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2021 3:29 PM

Wow, he paid for other wealthy peoples' meals at Catch. Amazing.

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2021 3:33 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!