Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Christian Girl uses her TikTok to spread Gods Word, like homophobia

She speaks against homosexuality here.

And she has tons of people backing her up in the comments, with over 28k likes!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50January 15, 2021 5:17 PM

I really don't care do u?

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 12:53 PM

R1 a platform with hundreds of millions of people

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 1:09 PM

One thing to remember when you see whit like this is that people find their own. These comments are from people who sought her out or who found her because they already believe as she does. Her beliefs are not surprising but they are also not as common as the comment count would lead you to believe. One of the many reasons I despise social media is that it can quickly make you lose all faith in humanity. Trump people are all over the internet. They vote down any article/video/FB post about liberal politicians and activists. It would be easy to believe that you are alone and that the world is full of disgusting people. But 81 million people voted against Trump.

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 1:10 PM

who CARES?

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 1:10 PM

R4 you do, enough to comment twice already

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2021 1:19 PM

r1 ≠ r4

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2021 1:23 PM

Now that is one delusional bitch.

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2021 1:26 PM

Here she is with her husband attacking parents who allow their sons to wear dresses:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2021 1:31 PM

Don't give her attention, don't give her views or comments or whatever else makes the algorithm like people like her.

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2021 1:33 PM

There's a crazy person in the United States???????

STOP THE PRESSES!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2021 1:37 PM

Was she named after that place in the Puff the Magic Dragon song?

by Anonymousreply 11January 15, 2021 1:38 PM

More people think like her in this country than Dont.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2021 1:40 PM

She's just spewing tired old shit that people have told her to think.

If she wants to throw stones, there's a whole lot that could be said about a black woman who dyes her hair blonde and is married to a white guy.

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 1:40 PM

Her husband is the one who introduced her to all this. He converted her to Christianity and ended up married etc.

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2021 1:41 PM

R13 that isn’t Biblical... dying your hair blonde and interracial marriage is not in the Bible. Homosexuality is.

by Anonymousreply 15January 15, 2021 1:41 PM

Most of the likes are probably from Christian married men with daughters who look just like her.

by Anonymousreply 16January 15, 2021 1:45 PM

The lady doth protest too much!

by Anonymousreply 17January 15, 2021 1:46 PM

[quote] dying your hair blonde and interracial marriage is not in the Bible

Wrong asshole.

Galatians 5:13 says, “You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.”

Leviticus 19:19 says, "‘Keep my decrees. Do not mate different kinds of animals. Do not plant your field with two kinds of seed. Do not wear clothing woven of two kinds of material."

by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2021 1:54 PM

black girl with white husband who is uber christian = the husband sucks dick and is trying to ex gay himself

by Anonymousreply 19January 15, 2021 1:57 PM

R18 neither of those verses has anything to do with dying your hair. Read the verses surrounded it. It’s about giving in to things like sex, gluttony etc. not about dying your hair, which isn’t a sin. Stupid ass.

by Anonymousreply 20January 15, 2021 1:58 PM

R18 the second verse is literally about humans mating with non humans. 🙄🙄🙄

by Anonymousreply 21January 15, 2021 1:58 PM

R20 So you agree with this woman and yet you are a Datalounge member? Ookaaay?

by Anonymousreply 22January 15, 2021 1:59 PM

R22 agree with her? No. But going to lie about it all to make myself feel better? No.

by Anonymousreply 23January 15, 2021 2:01 PM

[quote]dying your hair blonde and interracial marriage is not in the Bible.

Yet somehow millions of American Christians managed to claim biblical justification for forbidding interracial marriage for decades upon decades.

by Anonymousreply 24January 15, 2021 2:06 PM

R24 yup but it’s not in the Bible. That is just because America is racist

by Anonymousreply 25January 15, 2021 2:07 PM

What's with all the trollbait this morning?

by Anonymousreply 26January 15, 2021 2:08 PM

Sounded like he kept mentioning " Iraq" (Ear rock),. but i guess he was actually saying "interact" in high Gay.

by Anonymousreply 27January 15, 2021 2:27 PM

Her TikTok bio says she's from Georgia. Enough said.

by Anonymousreply 28January 15, 2021 3:43 PM

Ah, yes... the Bible. We should all follow the Bible.

Ephesians 6:5-8 Paul states, “Slaves, be obedient to your human masters with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ” which is Paul instructing slaves to obey their master. Similar statements regarding obedient slaves can be found in Colossians 3:22-24, 1 Timothy 6:1-2, and Titus 2:9-10.

by Anonymousreply 29January 15, 2021 4:03 PM

I hate when closet cases abuse LGBTQ people on their journey to queerness. We are not your tools, psychobitch.

by Anonymousreply 30January 15, 2021 4:07 PM

She so desperately wants to be a white girl.

by Anonymousreply 31January 15, 2021 4:13 PM

The husband smells batches of cookies.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 32January 15, 2021 4:16 PM

You’re a dyke, darlin’. Accept it.

What gets to me about these types of fundamentalists - of all religions - is they are so presumptuous as to assume what the Divine would and would not create. They can’t even master the basic tenets of all religions - love your neighbor as you love yourself, be humble, forgive, be of service, hold no other idols above the Creator, etc. - but they proclaim to know what God thinks, feels, and condemns.

Again, this is as obvious to me about the TikToking ding ding as I’m sure it is to everyone else: [bold]You are a big ol’ dyke, darlin’. Embrace it.[/bold]

by Anonymousreply 33January 15, 2021 4:20 PM

Hannahlee Yoder: Does Her Pussy Stink?

by Anonymousreply 34January 15, 2021 4:22 PM

She has over 650k followers. This country is backwards.

by Anonymousreply 35January 15, 2021 4:23 PM

R20 and R21 doesn't matter what the verses are AROUND it, what matters is the interpretation. If anti-gay shits like you can cherry pick Leviticus, so can we.

by Anonymousreply 36January 15, 2021 4:33 PM

These Christians need some lions! Whenever someone admits to being in any way religious my estimation of them plummets. There is no such thing as an intelligent theist and I'm more likely to take advice from a housecat than this poor excuse of a human being.

by Anonymousreply 37January 15, 2021 4:35 PM

If there is some mighty cosmic force that created the universe, I’m sure it cares *very deeply* about where the tiny carbon slips on one planet insert their body parts into other tiny carbon blips.

That definitely passes the “straight face” test.

by Anonymousreply 38January 15, 2021 4:37 PM

A WOC cannot be homophobic, racist, islamophobic or flawed in any way.

by Anonymousreply 39January 15, 2021 4:41 PM

But they are Blanche. They are.

by Anonymousreply 40January 15, 2021 4:45 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 15, 2021 4:46 PM

A ho and a homo.

by Anonymousreply 42January 15, 2021 4:47 PM

The OP is a frau. Put her on ignore and laugh yourself silly.

by Anonymousreply 43January 15, 2021 4:49 PM

I grew up with this shit here at church here in Tennessee. Same old talking points. This stuff is never going away. I still consider myself a Christian because I think Jesus made great point to live by but the Bible is just mythology like the Greeks or Romans had.

You'll al ways find people taking it literally though. Not shocking.

Btw.....DAMN some of those videos are cingey af. I hate TikTok. Nothing but hacks and it's starting to leak more and more into IG which I do enjoy.

by Anonymousreply 44January 15, 2021 4:50 PM

The Christian theology of “everything good is because of God, but no bad things are ever his fault. And I’m nothing without him, but also the minutia of my little life is of PARAMOUNT importance to him and I just need to try to be better in order to deserve his perfect unconditional love, that he reserves the right to withhold from me if I don’t apologize for all the ways I fail him” has always reminded me of the sad but ultimately tedious refrains of women who are in the thrall of men who abuse them.

by Anonymousreply 45January 15, 2021 4:54 PM

Corinthians 11:13-16 of Holy Scripture stated that a woman is to just have long hair for modesty

SINFUL HARLOT!!!

by Anonymousreply 46January 15, 2021 5:00 PM

Yuh, I'm sorry but the husband in the car doing his cute wink and hat trick pings to high P-town for me. And all it took was one word.

by Anonymousreply 47January 15, 2021 5:00 PM

She’s going to hell and will burn forever for her slutty clothes.

1 Peter 3:3-4 ESV

“Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious.”

by Anonymousreply 48January 15, 2021 5:02 PM

Cunts like this bitch love to expound the virtues of heterosexuality and Christianity while denouncing homos because the only decent man someone like her can get is some closeted fag like her husband. She probably pegs him.

by Anonymousreply 49January 15, 2021 5:05 PM

R45 That “Christian Theology” you speak of has its roots [italic]firmly[/italic] planted in Judaism. Guilt is the fulcrum upon which the fundamentalist factions of both of those religions spin. One focus on lineage and cultural rituals meant to appease God; the other on worshipping a prophet to appease God. Both tend to focus on the finger rather than on the moon to which it points. Both religions, especially at their core, are on to something. They teach valuable lessons and provide great wisdom in regards to suffering and transcendence.

Buddhism, Hinduism, and Islam, in essence (literally), also teach the same things: love of neighbor as of self, humility, forgiveness, charity, and a detachment from the base and superficial of this world..

Of course, fundamentalists will continue to condemn and materialists will continue to ridicule. Everyone learns what they need to learn in due time and life is one long, complicated lesson.

by Anonymousreply 50January 15, 2021 5:17 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!