Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My boyfriends mom called me fat

He didn't even defend me

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2021 7:36 AM

My boyfriend's mom called you a whore.

by Anonymousreply 1January 15, 2021 2:53 AM

Has she ever met you—or did she call you that based on the way you type?

by Anonymousreply 2January 15, 2021 2:53 AM

Maybe she was referring to your cock.

by Anonymousreply 3January 15, 2021 2:56 AM

Did you ever think that your boyfriend told her about you?

by Anonymousreply 4January 15, 2021 2:56 AM

I hope you put down the Popeye's and slapped her face.

Slapped her face viciously!

by Anonymousreply 5January 15, 2021 2:56 AM

Well, honey, are you fat?

by Anonymousreply 6January 15, 2021 2:59 AM

Sorry you’re a fatty, OP!

by Anonymousreply 7January 15, 2021 3:07 AM

She was just trying to be one of the boys. Next time maybe she’ll ask you where you buy your jocks at!

by Anonymousreply 8January 15, 2021 3:09 AM

You are fat, .

by Anonymousreply 9January 15, 2021 3:13 AM

I hope you threw your 2 liter of coke in her face, called her a fat cunt and stormed out of her double-wide.

That will teach her a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 10January 15, 2021 7:36 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!