Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pentagon Won’t Throw Traditional Farewell Ceremony for Trump

Awww, poor old corrupt pig. His Generals didn't come through for him.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 12:32 AM

Lingchi is such a beautiful fate for the fat fuck

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 9:49 PM

That's okay, I'm sure his confederate buddies south of the Dixie line will give him a swig of their flask with Jack Daniels.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 9:59 PM

I still think they should though! What kind of fun sendoff could the Pentagon throw for Donald?

Strapping him to a test missile?

A CIA torture sampler platter?

A Pee Tape viewing party?

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 9:59 PM

Yeeeehaaaa!!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 10:05 PM

Nixon only 46 years later...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 10:06 PM

I always recognized that the ending would be quite dramatic— and still I reel from the shock. It is surreal. I am struck by how hard media is hitting him, gloves are beyond off. It’s a new level, everything has shifted in tone.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 10:25 PM

R6 - let's see how the next week plays out.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 10:46 PM

They're having a party, but Trump isn't invited

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 10:48 PM

I will be holding my breath until January 21st. Trump shit can and will still happen.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 10:50 PM

R9 - yes, shit will definitely happen but what shit and where remains to provide yet another surprise.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 10:55 PM

I'm assuming all the no-account toadies Trump installed at the Pentagon in hopes they'd be able so save his ass are already gone. Otherwise I would think they would insist the big shindig go on as usual.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2021 11:04 PM

This is getting to be like the Daffy Duck cartoon in which all doors in a long white corridor are slammed in Daffy's beak as he approaches.

by Anonymousreply 12January 15, 2021 12:11 AM

Lol!

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 12:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!