Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Confederate flag-carrying asshole in Capitol riot arrested.

Kevin Seefried, who carried Confederate flag into the Capitol during Trump-fueled riot, arrested with son

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43June 9, 2022 6:38 PM

Fucking Delaware?

The state wasn't even in the Confederate States of America. Dumb ass.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 6:43 PM

Very glad about this.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 6:44 PM

They’re from Delaware. Last summer driving in upstate New York I saw so many confederate flags, more than in Virginia. Northerners love it. They don’t want any Black people moving into their Anglo hamlets. That has to be it, because they don’t even have ancestors that fought for the Confederacy. I hate that damned flag. If that’s indicative of your heritage, that’s really pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 6:45 PM

Excellent news! Thank you. OP.

I have a theory as to who gave him up, too. I was surprised it took this long.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 6:58 PM

r1 these people are the stupidest people on Earth.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 7:04 PM

FUCK these people. Put them all on a garbage barge and dump them in Chesapeake Bay, I don't care.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 7:07 PM

Call me when they arrest the organizers.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 7:08 PM

[quote]The two men were identified after a co-worker of Hunter Seefried contacted the FBI to say Hunter “had bragged about being in the Capitol with his father” during the riot, the document says.

A co-worker of the song turned them in.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 7:09 PM

^^son^^

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 7:10 PM

[quote] Call me when they arrest the organizers.

Well, we impeached one of them. Let’s see if the Senate convicts.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 7:12 PM

Woohoo!

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2021 7:12 PM

Have they discovered the identity of the fire extinguisher murderer yet?

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2021 7:13 PM

The war was over 166 years ago. You were brought to your knees and the South was burned to the ground. It's fucking OVER. It's been over for generations. Move on into the modern world, FFS!

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2021 7:14 PM

Anyone want to guess what their legal bills will be?

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2021 7:15 PM

All I know is they arrested a guy who threw one at a cop. I doubt that’s the murderer tho r12.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2021 7:22 PM

Good. I couldn’t wait for this asshole to get caught.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2021 7:26 PM

[quote] All I know is they arrested a guy who threw one at a cop.

They did?

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2021 7:37 PM

What if we re-drew the Mason-Dixon line, gave the South back to them and allowed 6 months for anyone who wants to come up North to move and anyone who want to go south to move down. Then close the gate and send Trump, Cruz, Huckabee, Pence etc.. down to rule them. Extra bonus we'd get back some beautiful States like Montana and Wyoming as most of them would head on down to Trumpland.

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2021 8:09 PM

I’m Southern and don’t want to move or give in. We have a lot of natural beauty and I’m standing my ground. Please do not send all the racists from Michigan and Pennsylvania down here! Why can’t they all move to an island or to some unused land in one of the ‘stans, like Turkmenistan. Or the steppes of Russia. Not much is going on over there anyway.

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2021 8:44 PM

Yes, R17, he was identified yesterday or the day before. Retired Chicago firefighter, I think his name is David. He's the one in the knit cap, outside, casually hurling a fire extinguisher at a crowd of cops and hitting one in the head. It's not the same attack as when they beat the other cop to death with a fire extinguisher that same day.

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2021 8:52 PM

R20,

Oh, honey, no. That was a misidentification. We had a thread on it. The guy you’re referring to was home and celebrating his wife’s birthday and shopping. I thought you meant someone else.

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2021 9:03 PM

Here it is, r20. See reply 71 on that thread.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2021 9:06 PM

R19, that's my dream, that some oligarch would finance all the deplorables to move from the US to start new lives in Russia as the serfs they aspire to be, and we could start over without them.

by Anonymousreply 23January 14, 2021 9:15 PM

Uh.. I'll check the New York Times for factual info on the treason rioters, thanks R22.

by Anonymousreply 24January 14, 2021 9:16 PM

That's a shame.

by Anonymousreply 25January 14, 2021 9:18 PM

Ended up at the Chicago Trib instead of the NY Times. I was wrong - it's "Robert" not "David"

As of two hours ago, kids:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 14, 2021 9:23 PM

Delaware was a slave state, R1, though it did not secede from the Union. And because it did not secede, Delaware's slaves were not freed by the Emancipation Proclamation.

by Anonymousreply 27January 14, 2021 9:26 PM

A Pennsylvania man, accused of throwing a fire extinguisher that struck a Capitol Police officer during last week's deadly siege, has been arrested and charged in federal court.

by Anonymousreply 28January 14, 2021 9:28 PM

R27, thank you. I love history! Not when I was in school, though, but now I can’t get enough of it.

And I hadn’t a clue that Delaware was a slave state. Frankly, I’m shocked.

by Anonymousreply 29January 14, 2021 9:32 PM

Father and son. How special!

by Anonymousreply 30January 14, 2021 9:40 PM

The family who insurrects together stays together.

by Anonymousreply 31January 14, 2021 10:10 PM

Maybe this guy and his son can go on a prison double-date with the Mommy & Son ziptie duo.

by Anonymousreply 32January 14, 2021 10:11 PM

R29, at one point or another they were ALL slave states. The northern states started gradually abolishing slavery in the years after the Revolutionary War. Rhode Island's original colonial charter did prohibit slavery, but the merchants of Newport seem to have made that basically a dead letter.

by Anonymousreply 33January 14, 2021 10:32 PM

Delaware is also Biden's home state.

I despise these ignorant people. It looks like some of them are trying to destroy our democracy on a lark. Dumb shits.

by Anonymousreply 34January 14, 2021 10:37 PM

We clearly need "Traitor Playing Cards" (think of the Most Wanted cards during the Iraq War to help the military identify wanted senior level Iraqis) to help keep track of who killed who, who attacked the dead cop, who tried to crush the (still living) cop, who is the crazy fundie versus the racist carrying the Confederate flag. It all gets so confusing!

by Anonymousreply 35January 14, 2021 10:38 PM

All of these pieces of shit just have to reproduce, don't they?

by Anonymousreply 36January 14, 2021 11:02 PM

Hunter Seefried, looks fried.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 15, 2021 2:46 AM

What a charming family.

by Anonymousreply 38January 15, 2021 2:58 AM

[quote]Seefried said his son had helped clear out broken glass in a window in the Capitol, after which they and others rioters entered the building.

An Eagle Scout, I'm sure. So helpful!

by Anonymousreply 39January 15, 2021 4:26 AM

I hope that the friend who turned him in is going into witness protection

by Anonymousreply 40January 15, 2021 6:41 AM

Correction, it was a coworker, not necessarily a friend. Still.

by Anonymousreply 41January 15, 2021 6:41 AM

And they wonder why we call them "traitors."

by Anonymousreply 42June 9, 2022 6:35 PM

Will these fools ever have the clarity of mind to understand that carrying the Confederate flag while declaring yourself a Patriot is demented?

by Anonymousreply 43June 9, 2022 6:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!