Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Evans is STILL our Captain America

They are trying to get him back for at least one more Marvel project, but are pushing for a two film deal.

They are probably offering him big $$$, because he for sure wanted out of that deal for years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 30, 2021 8:29 AM

I like this idea, he's still a fan favorite without any backlash. Chris Hemsworth is also in that boat along with that aging twink Spider Man.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 5:10 PM

Chris is the best.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 5:12 PM

R1 Hemsworth has had plenty of backlash, just not here in the states.

His home of Australia doesn’t think he’s all that great after he had that mansion built and then had trucks of water delivered to his home at the beginning of Covid

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 5:18 PM

If they need something else to sweeten the deal to get Chris to commit, I’ll offer to blow him repeatedly and swallow every last drop of his seed.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 5:24 PM

You’re a true patriot, R4.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 5:28 PM

OH NO (R4), I will CUT YOU!! Chris's "man cream" is mine...ALL MINE!! I DO NOT share Captain America with Anyone!!

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 5:30 PM

R4 I doubt he has a hard time finding someone to blow him.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 5:31 PM

why do him stay in closet???? he popular enuf to cum out..

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 6:00 PM

He isn’t gay. That’s why 🙄

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 6:08 PM

He doesn't do it for me.

Not at all.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 6:11 PM

Interesting that film production companies are pretending like COVID will go away and they still offer millions of dollars to stars. I don't think the industry will be coming back for a long time. Plus they will have shell out alot of money to pay for testing on film locations.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2021 6:11 PM

I love him a lot but his looks are overrated

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2021 8:52 PM

Hows that going to work? He travels back in time and spends 80 years pounding Hayley Atwell and ignoring everything that happened in the 20th century.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2021 9:21 PM

I adore his pecs. I wish he had a bigger ass though.

by Anonymousreply 14January 15, 2021 3:28 AM

R4

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15January 30, 2021 6:48 AM

His face kind of looks like Don Jr. Without the cocaine damage.

by Anonymousreply 16January 30, 2021 6:50 AM

I wouldn't mind if he reappears with his Captain America: Winter Soldier physique again. That body in a tight T-shirt... He's the only Marvel Chris I'll need.

by Anonymousreply 17January 30, 2021 7:24 AM

Chris is even hotter when he speaks in his native Boston accent!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18January 30, 2021 7:36 AM

He's going to be Roger Moore in his '80s Bond movies, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 19January 30, 2021 8:14 AM

I hope he comes back as Old Man Steve in the Deadpool sequel, beating the crap out of villains (and Wade) with a cane instead of his shield, griping all the while about how superheroes did things back in his day. And yelling at kids to get off his lawn!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 30, 2021 8:29 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!