Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Every time I watch a video on YouTube, a guy pops up after every video and calls me a FAT WHORE!

Seriously, it's the same fucking guy all the time, who is clearly selling some bullshit about dieting or working out.

I guess based on the Twitter post I'm not the only one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2021 7:43 PM

I get him too and so does my sister. We were just talking about him recently! He's on a grift and most of the stuff he says is completely wrong - and he has a very punchable face!

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 5:04 PM

Yeah I get that guy too. Ads have become VERY prevalent on YouTube thr last few months! I used to just throw a vid on & let YouTube play while I'm making supper. 5 second ads between each video. Now a video ends & it's this fucking dude with a three minute video. Meanwhile my hands are covered in raw meat & I just wanna hit that "skip ad" button but can't.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 5:53 PM

Are you a fat whore tho? Because I am but my youtube ads are usually about fking Grammarly or some Math tutoring.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 6:14 PM

Oh R3 - I hate that fucking Grammarly one - that bitch and her vocal fry, ugh.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 6:38 PM

The guy who has no shirt on, scolding voice? He's good-looking, but there's no kindness or warmth at all to his demeanor.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 6:52 PM

I get him all the time. Nice body, but very punchable face. Plus he seems like a total douche.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 7:09 PM

he's got a rat face

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 8:19 PM

I get some dirty hippy telling me that the average American has 20-30 pounds of undigested food sitting in his intestines.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 8:44 PM

Once on YT, instead of Rat Faced Fuggo, there was a hot, ripped older man named Mike with gray hair, and I was about to click on his link to inquire if he did out calls, but alas it was more diety exercisey bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 8:56 PM

[quote]Meanwhile my hands are covered in raw meat

Pics please.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 8:59 PM

That's not from You Tube, it's your next door neighbor yelling at you from their window.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2021 9:47 PM

YOOOOOOUUU. FATTTTTTTTT. WHOOOOORRREEEE!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2021 10:27 PM

R11 r12 LMAO

by Anonymousreply 13January 15, 2021 2:00 AM

still happening.

and we aren't even seeing nude shots of him. How rude!

by Anonymousreply 14January 18, 2021 5:38 PM

I get that ad, too but do you get ads AFTER watching videos? Mine always appear before, and sometimes in the middle of longer programs.

by Anonymousreply 15January 18, 2021 5:47 PM

Mostly after but occasionally in the middle of something, which is really annoying - some of these are almost 2 minutes long and won't let you skip.

by Anonymousreply 16January 18, 2021 5:48 PM

R16, that's interesting. Do you ever get ads before videos? That's when I get most of them. I wonder why it's different for different people?

by Anonymousreply 17January 18, 2021 7:13 PM

Why do you sign in? Why don’t you clear your search and history? You’re asking for it, ya FAT WHORE.

by Anonymousreply 18January 18, 2021 7:21 PM

R18 I tried all that, skank. It still happens.

by Anonymousreply 19January 18, 2021 7:43 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!