Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Peter Navarro - Why Shouldn't People Be Mad About A Stolen Election?

Peter Navarro: “The Democratic Party did violence to this country by attacking a president who I believe was legally elected on November 3,” “74 million Americans out there” are “pissed off” like him.

Maria Bartiromo: “We know that there were irregularities in this election.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2021 10:04 PM

Alternate facts, man.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 3:54 PM

Bartiromo is a mouth-piece for Rupert and Lachlan Murdoch.

Navarro is a complete Trump loyalist and lackey that shows a major lack of veracity.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 4:07 PM

Still spreading lies and sedition. Hey Peter and Maria, 81 million Americans don't give a crap about your tender wounded feelings.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 4:11 PM

Because it wasn't stolen.

If a "stolen" election isn't based on broad, hard evidence and all you need to do is repeat "it was stolen", we're doomed. No one will ever accept an election they don't like.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 4:17 PM

So Peter Navarro and Maria Bartiromo feel liberals would have been justified to storm the capitol and attempt to stop the counting of votes that made Trump President in 2016 because one hell of a lot us did not trust the results of that election.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 4:19 PM

There were no irregularities in this election.

That narrative needs to be stamped out.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 4:20 PM

Who the fuck cares what these assholes think. Next.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 4:21 PM

My US House Rep, a Republican, was reelected and won over his Democratic opponent by 13 points, in a district Biden won by 6 points.

I smell a rat. Fake! Fake! Fake! Brian Fitzpatrick is illegally representing this district in the US Congress. My feelings are hurt. I demand justice.

Where's my AK-47?

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 4:26 PM

My god, are they still pushing this nonsense?? Even after the events at the Capitol?

Shameless.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 5:25 PM

[quote]My god, are they still pushing this nonsense?? Even after the events at the Capitol?

We pushed it immediately after the events at the Capitol! We suck!

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 5:43 PM

Even Pompeo seems to be backing away from the edge, but Navarro just doubles down on the crazy. I think he's going to kill himself when Dear Leader actually leaves to spend his pre-prison time in the FL swamp.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2021 6:38 PM

People like Navarro are either sociopaths who lie cynically for political gain, or are delusional sadsacks who should be under strict psychiatric care.

Either way, how did we get to the place where people like this are in the highest halls of power, making choices that effect all of us? It’s terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2021 6:51 PM

Navarro is a nut job that nobody wanted until trump. Hopefully he will be slithering back under the rock he came out from.

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2021 7:34 PM

{R13} One can only hope.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2021 10:14 PM

I know I won the Mega Millions Lotto last sunday. So what if my numbers didn't match. I know I fucking won. Everyone tells me, Hey dude you were cheated out of $230 MIL. I'm on my way to Lotto HQ. I have a list of names.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2021 10:30 PM

The second half of Trump's term was when he hired all these fringe nutjobs like Navarro and they can't figure out how Trump lost the election?

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2021 10:44 PM

[quote]“The Democratic Party did [bold]violence[/bold] to this country by attacking a president who I believe was legally elected on November 3,”

HUH?

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2021 10:48 PM

Was it “literal” violence, r17?

by Anonymousreply 18January 15, 2021 12:18 AM

Peter Navarro, candidate for Congress, 1996 DEMOCRATIC Convention.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2021 10:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!