Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

“Pick Me” Gays

What are your thoughts on “Pick Me” gays? If you don’t know what a “Pick Me” gay is, he’s pretty much a gay guy who talks shit about feminine gays, drag queens, pride parades, etc., and tries to seek approval from straight men like, “Look at me! I don’t act like those gays! I’m just like you! I’m normal!”.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 3:36 PM

Gretchen, stop trying to make "'Pick Me' Gays" happen. It's not going to happen!

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 3:21 PM

Uh, what OP?

This usually refers to behavior on social media. Basically people are constantly reply, defend and try to flirt with someone to get their attention.

Like what did with Cockgobbler.

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 3:25 PM

Like the “cool girls” who are supportive of cannibalism and football.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 3:27 PM

Umm, isn’t that like 80% of the apps? Masc for masc?

I have found that if I want the non-pretentious less queeny guys, I hit up the middle of the road, simple seeming guys. The masc nazis are usually OTT poseurs that are uncomfortable in their own skin.

I used to think that mechanic skills were a good indication. But then I found a tranny that worked on my tranny. (Technically, it was a clutch, but what fun would that sentence have been).

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 3:36 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!