Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trumps crazy fucking doctor is DEAD TO ME

Kinda hinky timing...

Harold N. Bornstein, Trump’s Former Personal Physician, Dies at 73

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2021 8:40 PM

Probably COVID.

What sweet justice.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 1:28 PM

.. have an eggroll, Dr. Bornstein..."

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 1:30 PM

He thought he was going to be WH Physician, until re revealed that Tdump took Rogaine!

As a consolation Trump let him give Hope Hicks a pelvic exam.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 1:35 PM

Why did you link to a sketchy alt-right Armenian website that just scrapes content from other legit websites? Yikes.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 1:36 PM

I'm obviously not as dialed in as you are r4. Why didn't you post the news first from a site you approve of?

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 1:39 PM

The 21st Century's Theodore Morell, aka Doctor Feelgood.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 1:42 PM

I agree that the timing is strange.

What a fleabag of a man. Appropriate I suppose.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 1:47 PM

Don't pretend like you're just an innocent naif who had no idea that the website you linked to was sketchy. You probably saw it because Drudge links to it all the time.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 1:50 PM

Yet he still gives himself a PERFECT bill of health.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 1:51 PM

He signed his name to Trump's transparently preposterous sock-puppeted made-up health report. Were there any consequences for him? Certainly none for Trump. One sign of the total joke that this country has become.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 1:59 PM

So why did Trump stop using him as his doctor?

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2021 2:03 PM

Just what I want in a doctor..."irreverent and playful". Oy vey.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2021 2:03 PM

Politico

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2021 2:08 PM

^

" month after the election, Bornstein seemed relatively unfazed by the prospect of the new president — who, at 70, would become the oldest person to ever assume the office — dying on the job.

“If something happens to him, then it happens to him,” he told Stat News at the time. “It’s like all the rest of us, no? That’s why we have a vice president and a speaker of the House and a whole line of people. They can just keep dying.”

Tensions escalated further in 2018, when Bornstein accused Keith Schiller — the former White House director of Oval Office operations and Trump’s longtime personal bodyguard — of conducting a “raid” of his office the previous year to obtain the president’s medical records.

Bornstein told NBC News that the frightening episode, which he alleged lasted roughly half an hour, “created a lot of chaos” and left him feeling “raped, frightened and sad.”

Then-White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders argued that White House staffers were simply following “standard operating procedure” when they seized the documents.

And although Sanders told reporters that Bornstein’s description of a “raid” was inaccurate, she did not contradict his account.

The same day as that press briefing by Sanders, Bornstein confessed in an interview that it was actually then-candidate Trump who wrote his hyperbolic doctor’s report in 2015."

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2021 2:11 PM

The middle part blunt bob is always such a good look on 73 year old men....

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2021 2:18 PM

"Dr. Bornstein, who lived north of New York City in Scarsdale, N.Y"

OMG, he lived near me....must have inherited lots of his father's money.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2021 2:21 PM

[quote]Don't pretend like you're just an innocent naif who had no idea that the website you linked to was sketchy.

This is the game they've been playing for the past few years.

They post a story from an alt-right website. When you call them out on it they act as if they had no clue or tell you it doesn't matter. But it's too late anyway because people have already clicked. You literally have to go looking for those kinds of sites. Just stop.

Here's a link to the daily beast to go with the politco link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2021 2:30 PM

[quote]As a consolation Trump let him give Hope Hicks a pelvic exam.

Ew! Not without all of the PPE ever invented!

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2021 3:25 PM

The doctor looks like Donald's twin, wearing brown contacts, and glasses.

Interesting, no?

Imagine if the doctor was Trump's alternate persona, and the CIA/FBI had the persona killed?

Obviously my theory is whacky AF, but on the past four years, I've learned that almost anything can happen when dealing with "certain people".

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2021 3:46 PM

He died of embarrassment.

by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2021 5:12 PM

Poisoned. He knows where the bodies are hidden

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2021 5:29 PM

That hair, did he or didn't he?

by Anonymousreply 22January 14, 2021 8:40 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!