Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Real Problem: Purpose & Pride

These redneck morons have no purpose in life now or pride in themselves. They’re not very smart and need to be pushing paper, moving shovels or serving meals to keep them distracted. I blame corporate America for outsourcing, AI and Robotics. They won’t admit it, but they feel like losers compared to reality TV and rappers they aspire to be like, for this I blame the media. They know they’re trash.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 10:13 AM

Yet they cheer on assholes like Tramp. It’s mind boggling!

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 5:38 AM

[quote] They know they’re trash.

What should be done with this trash? Should they be sterilised or euthanized?

They definitely should have a license to breed; one child per two parents!

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 5:45 AM

I think the root of the problem is education. They seem to discourage their children from doing well in school. They grew up hearing how their fathers and grandfathers got good jobs without an education. Times have changed. There’s no shame in wanting to learn and better oneself.

They funny thing is, Trump and all of the other republican politicians they vote for almost all have college degrees, even law degrees, too. You never hear republicans advocating higher education, not even vocational training.

Because so many lack education, they haven’t realized they’re being used by republicans. For example, Hillary was honest with coal miners. She had a plan to help them retrain for new jobs. Instead they were gullible and believed Trump had the ability to create new coal jobs. So many of these people are still jobless or underemployed.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 8:13 AM

Eat the rich.

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 8:16 AM

[quote] They funny thing is, Trump and all of the other republican politicians they vote for almost all have college degrees, even law degrees, too.

Yes, the deplorables hate higher education, yet many of the Republican politicians they worship have degrees from Ivy League schools. The deplorables hate anyone from big cities like New York, yet Trump was from New York, and so was Giuliani. And where do they think Fox News broadcasts from? The deplorables hate Hollywood celebrities, yet Trump was a TV celebrity who hosted "The Apprentice." The deplorables hate big tech and Silicon Valley, but they spend all their time on Facebook. They don't seem to see all the contradictions in their lives.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 8:30 AM

I had to fight to go to nursing school. "Why are you wasting the time and money? You will be a housewife and mother soon, no time for a career. " Over my cold, dead body. Shudder.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 10:13 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!