Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hep me Obi-datalounge, you're my only hope!

Earworm insanity.

There's a fat chick baker who is a FABULOUS baker so don't give me any shit about how fat she is or how she ties her aprons. I know, okay? I'm not blind and I don't care what she looks like - she's fucking great.

Anyway, fat baker chick's name is Erin McDowell. She wrote "The Book on Pie" which is a really good book if you want to know how to bake pies. She's on a video channel/site called Food52. She plays a clip of this song - heavy on the horns - as her theme and it's trapped in my head. The same fucking clip of that song, over and over and over.

This earworm is going to kill me BEFORE I GET TO WATCH T**** LEAVE IN SHAME AND DISGRACE.

Someone must know what it's called. What is that fucking song?

Hep me hep me hep me please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2021 5:50 PM

It's easy these days to train a smartphone at the source of the sound, and an app will tell you what song it is.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 12:31 AM

Shazam is your friend, in less than a second, I found out the song is called Camaro, by someone by the name of Oliver Michael. You’re welcome

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 12:38 AM

It sounds like free stock music from the YouTube Audio Library. Do you really have that shitty taste in music or are you actually the fat frau in the video trying to promote your book?

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 12:47 AM

OP really doesn’t have Shazam?

by Anonymousreply 4January 14, 2021 12:47 AM

Thanks people, thank you thank you thank you! Even if you could only tell me while also insulting me, it's okay because now I have the fucking song and that's all I wanted. Insult away, kids.

I will be able to enjoy the humiliating disgrace and exit of the traitor T****tanic from DC.

Datalounge, you are great.

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 12:48 AM

Guys, I am not the fat baker chick.

I am OLD OLD OLD. Not only do I not *have* Shazam, I don't even know what it is. Seriously, no idea.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 12:50 AM

Poor OP.

She's such a fat-phobe she thinks we automatically assume fat women can't bake.

OBVIOUSLY OP is an interloping Frau here.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 12:51 AM

Also, I am reliably informed by my much cooler brother that I do indeed have incredibly shitty taste in music.

No, I am not an interloper frau, children. I'm OLD and a really old datalounge member of more than 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 12:53 AM

Great, big girls bake the best pies and cakes.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 12:54 AM

Are there any Dataloungers from day one still here? Shall we start a thread on this?

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 12:56 AM

[quote] He's such a fat-phobe he thinks we automatically assume fat women can't bake.

No, Sherlock, I automatically assumed that we'd get off on a tangent about how fat she is and how she ties her apron up under her huge udders and how fattening all her recipes are and then I'd never get the fucking song name.

Again, thank you for the song name, r2.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2021 12:58 AM

Why do you want to listen to something that’s been chronically stuck in your head? Here’s something vaguely similar but a million times cooler if you’re ready to start trying to improve your taste

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2021 12:59 AM

F@ck your question 0P! I’m more interested how to make an amazing fruit pie!

by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2021 1:38 AM

Erin's got some great pie knowledge to lay on you, R13.

I'm fucking old, I know how to bake fruit pie and she taught me a few things.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2021 1:49 AM

I want Impeach Pie

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2021 2:21 AM

I only trust fat cooks.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2021 4:02 AM

Shut your pie hole, biitches!

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2021 5:44 AM

OP, thanks for that link. She shares a lot of good tips.

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2021 5:25 PM

People who are good bakers and enjoy it are fat.

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2021 5:50 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!