Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

My FWB turned me down for the 5th time. I lost it.

He said "I know you're a libidinous guy, but I'm not feeling well."

I told him that he had humiliated me for the last time. He has rejected me several times, but to slut shame me in this manner is beyond the pale. I said I'm sorry you have the shriveled up testicles of a recently deceased nursing home patient and the sex drive to match, but I will not tolerate this treatment. We are finished. I told him that he never had what it took to satisfy me, so he has some nerve talking to me like that. Then I ate an entire Duncan Hines Fudge Marble Cake.

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2021 12:28 PM

3/10

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 11:42 PM

The Senatrice will not be denied!

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 11:43 PM

Well, thankfully you handled it like grown up.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 11:52 PM

I have this asshole "acquaintance" who keeps bugging the shit out of me, wanting me to fuck him. I don't want to cause he's a lousy ass lay.

I've told him no five different times, but he insists.

I think he's completely mental and I'm blocking his ass.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 11:53 PM

I think your FWB is well rid of you

by Anonymousreply 5January 14, 2021 12:04 AM

You are nothing more than a cheap sex poodle, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 12:07 AM

OP has dingleberries the size of malted milk balls. I’ve asked him to at least let me get them with my pinking shears, but he won’t hear it. I’ve had sufficient.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 12:10 AM

[quote] Well, thankfully you handled it like grown up.

This bullshit.

Look, I will not allow myself to be treated like garbage. People who say shit like this just don’t like being called out. Well, guess what, sweet cheeks? I refuse to be treated like this and if you try some shit with me, I absolutely WILL tear you a new one. Don’t start nothing and there won’t be nothing.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 11:33 AM

Acting like a 12 year old isn't cute r8.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 11:35 AM

Prolapse isn't very sexy.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 11:36 AM

He fucking slut shamed me, you stupid cunt.

by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2021 11:39 AM

6/10 till the last sentence. You overdid it OP.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2021 11:43 AM

I'm just going to leave this here:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 14, 2021 11:45 AM

I eat my feelings, R12.

by Anonymousreply 14January 14, 2021 11:50 AM

Thank you for your application to Breadloaf. I am regret that we can do nothing for you.

by Anonymousreply 15January 14, 2021 11:55 AM

6/10 - For using the word Sweet cheeks.

by Anonymousreply 16January 14, 2021 12:00 PM

"I regret". (Breadloaf intern who can't write himself)

by Anonymousreply 17January 14, 2021 12:01 PM

I just feel like there's a missing Shit Brickhouse in this story somewhere...

by Anonymousreply 18January 14, 2021 12:16 PM

So you finally took the hint? Good. I have this FWB I had to dump because he would text me and if I didn’t respond immediately, I would get another text like “guess your not talking to me anymore”. And then when we did get together, he would be so damn bossy. I would give him a ride somewhere and he would insist that I go the route he wanted to go.

I had to replace my fuel pump and sight unseen he argued with me that it was the starter. That was when I just stopped responding.

No, we AREN’T friends anymore

by Anonymousreply 19January 14, 2021 12:18 PM

Ok, sorry, OP, I was being snarky. Let's talk about it and make it a learning experience for all of us. So, you have a FWB, he shows no interest anymore, and he is making excuses for not seeing you anymore. In essence, he wants to get out, but he hasn't found the best way to get out and still be considerate. There are different ways for him to handle the situation. Considering his goal - ending the relationship - how should he have handled it, so you wouldn't feel like crap?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20January 14, 2021 12:26 PM

+2000 calories/10

by Anonymousreply 21January 14, 2021 12:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!