Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Bitch, when I tell you to stick it in...

...the only response I want to hear is “How deep, Daddy?” Don’t give me any goddamn lip.

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 12:31 PM

The daddy is the one who sticks it in.

by Anonymousreply 1January 14, 2021 12:19 PM

Do you pay extra to make rough trade call you "daddy" when they drop a load in your prolapsed grandpa ass?

by Anonymousreply 2January 14, 2021 12:30 PM

It's this person posting as OP:

My FWB turned me down for the 5th time. I lost it. He said "I know you're a libidinous guy, but I'm not feeling well."

I told him that he had humiliated me for the last time. He has rejected me several times, but to slut shame me in this manner is beyond the pale. I said I'm sorry you have the shriveled up testicles of a recently deceased nursing home patient and the sex drive to match, but I will not tolerate this treatment. We are finished. I told him that he never had what it took to satisfy me, so he has some nerve talking to me like that. Then I ate an entire Duncan Hines Fudge Marble Cake.

Bitch, when I tell you to stick it in... ...the only response I want to hear is “How deep, Daddy?” Don’t give me any goddamn lip.

QAnon-Linked Congresswoman to File Impeachment Articles Against Biden Impeachment for “abuse of power.” He’s not even POTUS yet. Is she just doing it because Trump was impeached? Because that’s what it sounds like.

I fucked cunt for the first time She got on top of me and started flicking my nipples. That got me hard fast. Then she rubbed her greasy twat on my hard dick and in it went! She squealed when I splooged all up in there. All my pent up angst and frustration was finally released!

Concepcion is demanding a raise And she wants to be allowed to redecorate her room. What am I going to do? She’s going to have it looking like a Cinco de Mayo parade! What’s next? Is she going to ask to keep a donkey in my backyard?

Is it possible to round up 75 million people? They all need to just be shipped off somewhere. I’m sick of it.

Hot new intern at work I want to find him in a stairwell, walk up to him, and demand that he put his penis in me!!!

Andra Day IS Lady Day, Miss Billie Holiday The United States vs. Billie Holiday

Women don’t believe in hygiene anymore No more douching or feminine spray...just their rank, smelly pussies. No pads or tampons. It’s “free bleeding” and “moon” or “diva” cups. Yuck. You’re lucky if the even wear panties.

They certainly don’t wear bras anymore. Got to whip out those udders at a moment’s notice to tit-feed their crotch fruit. And don’t even think of asking them to be discreet about it. No, they want the whole enchiladas to flop out while they glare at you, daring you to react.

Maternity clothes? Nope. They walk around in tube tops at 9-months pregnant, waddling around with their protruding bellies. Dressing for the occasion is generally a thing of the past. They seem to no longer be able to tell the difference between dressing for business and dressing for the nightclub.

Dieting and looking trim? No, today it’s “healthy at any size,” with “any size” apparently meaning the size of a humpback whale. And they’ll only wear clothes that show of every roll of fat on their corpulent bodies.

And the fat ones are even more militantly anti-hygiene. So we get to reap the olfactory benefits of the festering sweat and gook hidden under their ample folds of flesh and I’m their various nooks and crannies.

You just want to spray them with a fire extinguisher full of Febreze whenever you see these sows coming.

How do you pronounce "Louisiana"? If you really ever lived in Louisiana, you’d know it’s pronounced “lousy-anna.”

by Anonymousreply 3January 14, 2021 12:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!