Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Accidentally hooking up with a MAGA gay

I almost did this, but thank god the guy starting talking about "liberal f*gs" before we met IRL. NOPE.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 11:31 PM

As opposed to extremist f*gs?

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 8:54 PM

Yep had one pre-COVID. Met him for coffee and he started talking about Trump and racist Geert Wilders (I am in Europe, he was Dutch). Good looking but I just told him I was not feeling well. Major turn off even as warped as I am with finding la Senatrice cute. But sorry, you like the far right, your ass isn't getting anything from me.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 9:29 PM

I had one of those, R2, said that Thierry Baudet would be Dutch Prime Minister. Then tried to force himself on me. Uit, kut.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 9:39 PM

R3 - it's actually alarming how even gay men in those countries are turning to the extreme right. Very disturbing and a turn off to say the least. Have they no pride? These are the people who hate us. Have they no sense of history? What happened to Ernst Rohm? It's just nasty.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 9:45 PM

[quote] even gay men in those countries are turning to the extreme right.

Europe is quite different from the USA.

America has been sheltered from those problems infiltrating Europe.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2021 9:48 PM

Very true R5.

R4: People have different reasons for ‘turning’ their political views and their vote. I wouldn’t say it’s alarming for gay men to question uncontrolled mass immigration to the continent they live in when a lot of that immigration is from countries where people are taught/brainwashed into believing being gay (or simply not Muslim) is worthy of death.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 9:57 PM

"As our country faces the parallel crises of a raging pandemic and an increasingly violent right-wing insurrection, my thoughts naturally turn to dick. "

I haven't done with the article. But I hope it is a satire.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 10:12 PM

That article is garbage.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 10:18 PM

R6 - your point about the immigration of homophobic Muslim immigrants is well-taken. Actually, this was not my first Dutchie. Another one I hooked up with explained that, at least in Holland, you have situations like what happened to Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Van Gogh and homophobic attacks, FGM, and other things going on which are a social problem to say the least. He did go on to say however, that it is alarming that such problems are fueling the flames of right wing extremism to the point where Polish immigrant women who work as cleaning ladies or plumbers are also being attacked. It's a complex situation. Of course, when that Dutchman put it that way, I knew sex was gonna happen. But a redneck who likes Trump and Geert Wilders (whose own wife is also from the former Communist block, which, unfortunately, is also homophobic.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2021 10:43 PM

[quote]Major turn off even as warped as I am with finding la Senatrice cute.

She is an amazing lady.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2021 10:55 PM

R10 - you have to admit she would probably be a fun bottom to fuck and toss around a little bit if she was on our side....but all jokes aside, I can't help but think the DJT ass-kissing is the result of either blackmail from the Dump or actual fear of his constituents. In fact, I do think many of the Repukes who voted against impeachment really are afraid of these psycho MAGA assholes.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 11:31 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!