Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Ginni Thomas: Saint or Sinner?

Well did she help finance the buses to DC on 1/6/21 or is it just an unfounded rumor? Can't believe everything that is out there until there are receipts I say.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 10:28 PM

Ginni is a "Rethug Money-grubbing Clarence Thomas fucking Bitch" Whore been doing SHIT like this for years. CUNT

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 4:34 PM

Upside of this crazy bitch: if she is tried and convicted of any crimes during the insurrection, rest assured Roberts will pressure her husband to either retire or resign.

The "optics" of the spouse of a Supreme Court justice being a convicted felon (sedition and/or treason, no less) are not good.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 4:39 PM

"Ginni" looks like a butch Louie Anderson to me.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 4:46 PM

Ginni has a magical mouth a very very deep throat to accommodate all 11 inches of Supreme Justice Cock.... MMMM. She is lucky to have that big boy for all these years.

I wonder if Elena Kagan is jealous?

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 10:28 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!