Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Melania Super Psyched To Divorce Cheetolini

From BG: "She never let go of [the divorce attorney] because she never changed her mind about the divorce. When will it happen? Within a year after he leaves [his job]. Why doesn’t she file the minute he leaves his job? She would love to accelerate it and get it over with as fast as possible but that would cause an uproar in the media. Everything is too chaotic right now and that would only add to the chaos. Everyone needs to calm down and cool off.

They already sleep in separate bedrooms and they have very little to do with each other, so that will simply continue until they announce the divorce. Will she turn against her husband after they announce? No. Her top priority is and has always been to protect [her child]. No matter how much she hates [her husband], she would never publicly ridicule him because that would hurt her child. It would also infuriate [her husband’s] fans, and she does not want them to come after her or [her child]. Is there any chance she will stay in in the marriage in the hopes that it gets better?"

"No. She’s out."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45January 14, 2021 3:51 AM

I hope she's put some money away because her parents and sister are also living on his dime.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 6:00 AM

His cult will start screaming ‘Pummel the Putana’.

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 6:05 AM

She’ll be remarried within five years. She’ll find herself a rich old coot with one foot in the grave like Anna Nicole Smith did.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 6:09 AM

She's as bad as him. Bye bitch!

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 6:39 AM

Poosey for sale!

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2021 6:40 AM

She'd be wise to file now while he still has assets.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 7:40 AM

If they divorce she loses Secret Service protection. They will live separate lives. Unless she finds a billionaire who can protect her they will remain married. That's why Jackie Kennedy married Onassis.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 1:29 PM

Does he though, R6?

Actually, I bet her piece of pie was already in a separate account five years ago, in her parents name, even, just to keep it safe as part of the "insurance" for her having to be Vairst Letty and stick by him an extra five years. And I assume he has had to add to it every year that she's been Vairst Letty. Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if the Stop The Steal money was being split with her as part of the divorce.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 1:29 PM

The WHORE didn’t birth a baby she birthed a paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2021 1:38 PM

Bang bang!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2021 1:44 PM

R7 It doesn't matter Trump will lose all the retirement benefits retired Presidents receive since her will be impeached 2x.

Melania will lose $500K in travel allowances.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 1:44 PM

Trust this: Melania, the kid, her parents and sister all have their bags packed. There are five, one way airline tickets to whatever Eastern European shithole these dirtbags come from. Money is safe in a Swiss bank.

At the appropriate time, just as the heat is being turned up on Trump, Melania & Company will vanish into the night, only to reappear when Trump, her step children, Giuliani and other Trump cohorts are being convicted of treason/sedition.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2021 1:45 PM

I want her and her DP family deported.

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2021 2:07 PM

R9 She's vile and shallow, but I don't think she had Baron "for a paycheck." I think she actually wanted to have a baby and to be a mom, and I think that to the degree she is capable, she loves her son. If it were only for a paycheck, don't you think she'd have split from Donald well before now?

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2021 2:09 PM

People assume (with no real basis) that she wants out. However, her former friend asserts she's just like Trump in her views. She's with him because she wants to be.

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2021 2:12 PM

Melania didn’t sign on for any of this First Lady crap. She was strictly a trophy wife and not capable of being anything more than that. I’d love to see her take Baron away and move on. She’s earned every cent of whatever she gets.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2021 2:51 PM

No one knows what she's thinking but she's in a tough place (not that I or anyone else should feel sorry for her). She can't badmouth Trump or she faces possible violence from his fans. But she also can't endorse him or she will never be accepted by the people who she wants to spend her life with, many of whom hate Trump.

I think her only choice will be leaving America for a Trump-friendly country. (And there actually are quite a number of them.)

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2021 2:57 PM

[quote] She’ll be remarried within five years. She’ll find herself a rich old coot with one foot in the grave like Anna Nicole Smith did. It’s an open secret that she’s been porking Hank Siemers for years. They’ll end up married. Bet.

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2021 3:03 PM

I know this is fun to speculate about, but what would be the point of her leaving? She already has all the perqs of divorce with none of the stigma or difficulty.

by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2021 3:45 PM

So what? Complicit, grifting, gold digger. Maybe she & Giuliani can get a condo in FL together.

by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2021 3:47 PM

I can't claim she's just as bad as Trump. She has, at least, protected her son and kept him as stable as possible, given the circumstances. DJT has endangered his adult children by making them complicit. If he had an iota of protective instinct, he would have steered them away from culpability. But he's not loyal, even to his own children.

by Anonymousreply 21January 13, 2021 4:07 PM

Of all the nicknames I've heard about Trump, "Cheetolini" wins by a landslide! This one is actually very clever. Bravo, OP.

Most (if not all) the others are just childish and amateurish i.e. Drump, The Orange Menace, Agent Orange etc.

by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2021 4:27 PM

[quote]She has, at least, protected her son and kept him as stable as possible, given the circumstances.

We have absolutely no evidence of this, people are making assumptions based in part on Melania's own PR.

by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2021 4:28 PM

R22 Sorry, but nothing beats 'former President', and all its iterations, as in 'convicted former President', 'exiled former President', etc, etc. Nothing.

by Anonymousreply 24January 13, 2021 4:31 PM

I'm sure she has the money. Remember when she refused to move into the White House and everyone claimed she was renegotiating her financial agreement with Trump? They knew what trouble Trump was in and with him you get your money in advance for any job or you're stuck. A grifter knows a grifter. She could easily trade him in for someone who's continent and she wants to share a bed with. She knows with him as with any woman she has no value beyond her pussy. Contrary to Parker even a whore sometimes wants to think.

by Anonymousreply 25January 13, 2021 4:42 PM

She’s still trash. Mercenary whore.

by Anonymousreply 26January 13, 2021 4:46 PM

R23, Melania didn't move to D.C. for a long time after Trump's inauguration. I remember because I complained about how much security cost U.S. taxpayers. Supposedly that was because she wanted Barron to finish the school year in NY. I found that credible, though I supposed should have been haggling for more money from DJT.

Supposedly (again) she, Barron and her parents live in Maryland, so that Barron is close to his special school. Since no Trump admits she doesn't live at the White House, I don't think that's part of her PR.

by Anonymousreply 27January 13, 2021 5:01 PM

I go bak career.

Be brests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 13, 2021 5:36 PM

No, R14. She was ready to divorce him long before he ran for president and then once he got elected there was no way that she could divorce him.

by Anonymousreply 29January 13, 2021 5:41 PM

I don't think Melania is evil. She's an opportunist but sadly ended up with the wrong guy. She parroted whatever Trump wanted (ie, the Obama is from Kenya bs) to keep her privileged position.

She's ultimately one of the most inconsequential first ladies in history

by Anonymousreply 30January 13, 2021 6:38 PM

Can you imagine having to look at that face every day? Multiple millions would not be enough for me to sell my soul to stay in that monstrous cretin's vicinity. She sold her soul to the devil.

The attached photo is evidence of their sick disfunction. Ghastly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 13, 2021 6:50 PM

[quote] It doesn't matter Trump will lose all the retirement benefits retired Presidents receive since her will be impeached 2x.

Stop repeating this nonsense! Being impeached twice doesn't carry any additional penalties.

by Anonymousreply 32January 13, 2021 6:58 PM

She needs to move fast. I doubt if he even has a billion left. And the loans coming due (some of them personally guaranteed) and lawsuits will drain him. Future moneymaking ventures will probably be illegal.

by Anonymousreply 33January 13, 2021 6:59 PM

Wouldn't a good divorce lawyer have negotiated money up front or in escrow for her to stay married for the duration of the presidency? I don't think she's any sort of Einstein, but I think she is a hardened whore of at least average intelligence. Surely she hired a hardball attorney for the negotiations. Does anyone who represented her?

by Anonymousreply 34January 13, 2021 7:04 PM

Ack. Does anyone [italic]know[/italic] who represents her?

by Anonymousreply 35January 13, 2021 7:05 PM

She is longtime Eastern European Whore of 1st Order. This is practically an anointed position. She will be fine.

by Anonymousreply 36January 13, 2021 7:36 PM

don't care what happens to that cheap skank. Fuck her!

by Anonymousreply 37January 13, 2021 8:34 PM

Here's another bitch that was complicit with her husband's delusions.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38January 14, 2021 2:58 AM

[quote] But she also can't endorse him or she will never be accepted by the people who she wants to spend her life with, many of whom hate Trump.

She HAS endorsed him. They will live separate lives but I don't think she really wants to leave the US if she doesn't have to. It certainly isn't in Barron's interests to go start over in another country, especially if he's as retarded as people say (although I doubt he is, he probably has garden variety "learning differences".) She seems like a creature of habit without a lot of interests beyond shopping and apparently scrapbooking. She will divorce him if and when it is convenient, but there aren't going to be a lot of takers-- she's no Jerry Hall or Wendi Deng.

by Anonymousreply 39January 14, 2021 3:03 AM

So Melania has no rights to stay enn diss cuntrey if she is not married to Trump? I would have assumed she'd have full privileges at this point.

by Anonymousreply 40January 14, 2021 3:15 AM

R32, Being impeached and leads to loss of many post-office benefits. You are correct that simple impeachment doesn't. From snopes:

[boldDoes an Impeached US President Lose Benefits?

[quote]What's True[/bold]:If a president is impeached, convicted, and removed from office, they lose many of the benefits awarded to former presidents, such as a pension and travel allowance. A president who is removed from office via impeachment may also be barred from holding future office.

[quote][/bold]What's False:[/bold]If a president is impeached, but not convicted and removed, they maintain the benefits outlined in the Former Presidents Act. Furthermore, being barred from holding future office is not an automatic consequence of impeachment.

[quote][bold]What's Undetermined[/bold]: It's unclear if a president who is impeached, convicted and removed from office would lose Secret Service protection.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41January 14, 2021 3:25 AM

If they get divorced, Trump will likely buy an even younger trophy girlfriend within a year.

by Anonymousreply 42January 14, 2021 3:37 AM

One year from now is the sweetpoint to file for divorce

by Anonymousreply 43January 14, 2021 3:42 AM

Congress will also vote on preventing him from running for office again

by Anonymousreply 44January 14, 2021 3:43 AM

I am new woman. This is time. Many men like pretty European lady. I have future at front of me.

by Anonymousreply 45January 14, 2021 3:51 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!