Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I think key Republicans have now seen the videos...

As pieces of these 100,000 vides of the riot come in, I think the FBI is right: "Feds Say People Will Be “Shocked” As Even More Details of Capitol Rioters’ Conduct Emerge"

I think that Mitch, and maybe McCartney have seen the videos coming in that have not been released yet and are "shocked" to say the least.

God knows what is on those videos and in those 100,000 pieces of data.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95June 9, 2022 6:29 PM

[quote] McCartney

Paul? Jesse? Stella?

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 5:35 AM

Imagine...more shocking than shit on the walls, a gallows with a noose, 5 dead and live bombs. I think the most horrifying aspect has to be the fact that many members of Congress helped coordinate this and they are still in their jobs. Imagine having to share a workspace with people you know tried to kill you. It's been nearly a week and these psychopaths are still walking free - hopefully under heavy surveillance, just waiting for a certain to drop...

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 5:41 AM

Bingo, r2.

The FBI official knew that we had already seen videos of murder. What could be more shocking than that?

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 5:43 AM

And. They. Still. Won't. Give. A. Shit.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 5:44 AM

It's deep, and broad, and incredibly ugly.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2021 5:45 AM

R4, it's not that they care. It's what they show. When the public sees these new videos, it's over for all those involved.

Whatever it is it must be bad because even Mitch is going to impeach him.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 5:53 AM

That one video with the young cop being crushed by the monsters in the side of the Capitol door and screaming is so upsetting. WTF!

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 7:35 AM

There are lots of pics of militia men, like the Proud Boys or Oath Keepers, in tactical army gear.

This guy is trying to find all the guys with earpieces-- so they are communicating with each other. Did they have a mission to kill Congress? This could have been much worse but the Capitol Police fought them off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 7:55 AM

Inside the thousands of stupid twat zombies there was a core of experienced militia trained in advance to kill the top 3 - Pence, Pelosi, Moscow Mitch. Romney + AOC would have been dessert.

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2021 9:09 AM

Hopefully they have the video surveillance from the day before the attack as well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2021 9:18 AM

R2, Americans haven't seen the videos (yet) of the feces-smearing, so they might qualify as "shocking." Plus, maybe more scenes of aiding and abetting by guards, cops, etc.

R3, Wait; is there video of the policeman's being hit with a fire extinguisher? Because I trust you are not alluding to the justifiable execution of the traitor Babbit.

No; the truly shocking evidence will be covered up "for unity" because the revelations would perforce mean hearings, trials, commissions, etc., and will be considered detrimental to the urgent work of the Biden Administration.

I refer to the planning and insider help by Republican elected officials, such as any who had dinner on January 5 with Joe Biggs, the leader of the Proud Boys. *coughLindseyGrahamcough*

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 10:01 AM

It wasn't even about Trump. It's just bitter losers angry that they've fucked-up their lives. Blaming their bad decisions on "Elites", queers, minorities... and anybody else who doesn't read or shave and wears ugly clothes. They all have mugshot faces.

Donald's anarchy was their last chance to erase-erase and start fresh. Now it's gone.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2021 10:03 AM

The hackers have all the Paler info so I don't think it can be kept private.

by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2021 10:09 AM

#9 wins. It was a Trojan Horse set-up. Trump's operatives tucked inside a vast crowd of hillbillies taking selfies on their first trip to Warshintin.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2021 10:32 AM

maybe blackwater?

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2021 10:52 AM

WILL it ever all come out, though? We never did find out what made Feinstein and Grassley so upset after the Comey briefing in 2017.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2021 10:59 AM

R11, there's video of someone tossing a fire extinguisher into a crowd of officers. We don't know if it's the same incident where an officer later died of his injuries.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2021 11:01 AM

I agree, OP. I think there's a lot more that's going to come out, and this is a last-ditch effort to save political careers.

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2021 11:43 AM

I don't need any more "shocking" videos to be outraged and to demand the strongest consequences for all involved.

I mean, did you SEE what those people were wearing?

by Anonymousreply 19January 13, 2021 1:00 PM

[quote]The FBI official knew that we had already seen videos of murder. What could be more shocking than that?

The involvement of prominent Republicans and the nature of the ongoing threat.

by Anonymousreply 20January 13, 2021 1:13 PM

We don't need more info on how stupid the Repugs are since they all, collectively, believed that storming the Capitol would end well. We're past that. We need to know why they fear for their own and their families lives. What on earth could be so terrifying if they cross over some kind of line. Even revealing such fear should make us all demand to know the truth and to question their ability to be members of Congress. Something is hanging over their heads and that alone should justify impeachment because they are clearly compromised.

It's all too crazy. Do these Repugs think the world will never found out? They don't think there's going to be investigations during the Biden Administration...and beyond that even. Stupid!

by Anonymousreply 21January 13, 2021 1:30 PM

More damning info to come out = just wait for the Muller Report.

by Anonymousreply 22January 13, 2021 1:32 PM

[quote]We need to know why they fear for their own and their families lives.

Because MAGATs target anyone who crosses their Dear Leader with death threats and doxxing -- and as the Capitol Hill riot demonstrates, they're willing to commit bloodshed, as well.

by Anonymousreply 23January 13, 2021 1:34 PM

"maybe blackwater?"

Definitely. Eric Prince is in on this up to his eyeballs. So is Michael Flynn. They planned and organized the whole thing at the behest of Donald J. Trump.

The head of the insurrection beast needs to be cut off, and Prince and Flynn are that head.

by Anonymousreply 24January 13, 2021 1:37 PM

I think the “shocking” is referring to how well organized the front line was and how much outside help they had. The unwashed rednecks running around taking selfies were distractions. The real evil was moving thru the shadows hunting for congress people to take them hostage to prevent certification.

by Anonymousreply 25January 13, 2021 1:37 PM

I haven’t seen Roger Stone mentioned much. I think he’ll be a key player in all of this.

by Anonymousreply 26January 13, 2021 1:39 PM

[quote] is there video of the policeman's being hit with a fire extinguisher?

Oh, dear!

by Anonymousreply 27January 13, 2021 1:41 PM

R17, they identified the guy throwing it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28January 13, 2021 1:42 PM

Democrats need to investigate this until the end of time. Remember what Republicans did with “Benghazi”?... which was absolutely nothing in comparison to this.

by Anonymousreply 29January 13, 2021 1:44 PM

It seems more and more clear that at least some insiders - both legislators and inside staff - were helping.

Clyburn's unmarked office was attacked - someone had to tell them where to go

AOC and Ayanna Pressley's offices had their panic buttons ripped out beforehand, so they wouldn't be able to summon help quickly.

by Anonymousreply 30January 13, 2021 1:44 PM

"I think that Mitch, and maybe McCartney"

OP, are you also one of those people who calls everyone named Barbara, "Barbra" because all you know is Streisand?

by Anonymousreply 31January 13, 2021 1:45 PM

"It seems more and more clear that at least some insiders - both legislators and inside staff - were helping."

Tops on that list of insiders: Jim Jordan, Steve Scalise, Devin Nunes, Matt Gaetz, among others. Hawley and Cruz weren't insiders, but they definitely had advanced knowledge of the plot.

by Anonymousreply 32January 13, 2021 1:50 PM

What is the "Oh, dear" for, r27?

The possessive form "policeman's" is proper with the gerund "being."

by Anonymousreply 33January 13, 2021 1:50 PM

R28, Thank you, but I was trying to ascertain what the poster called "murders" we have seen on video.

by Anonymousreply 34January 13, 2021 1:52 PM

[quote]Tops on that list of insiders: Jim Jordan, Steve Scalise, Devin Nunes, Matt Gaetz, among others.

A who’s who of absolute trash. Too bad Scalise didn’t die the last time he got shot.

by Anonymousreply 35January 13, 2021 1:52 PM

R33, the correct term is police officer. "Policeman" is when kids get a "policeman suit" for Christmas.

by Anonymousreply 36January 13, 2021 1:53 PM

R34

Gosar, Brooks and Biggs are the three that have been identified by one of the seditionists.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37January 13, 2021 1:55 PM

Not only that, but it you don’t need a possessive for that. The policeman didn’t possess the fire extinguisher.

It properly would’ve been queried as either:

is there video of the policeman being hit with a fire extinguisher?

OR

is there video of the policeman's [head, body, etc.] being hit with a fire extinguisher?

by Anonymousreply 38January 13, 2021 1:56 PM

It may not have been congress men and women themselves. But they all have staffs. Someone like Scalise isn’t dumb enough to get involved in something like this-but a staff member might.

by Anonymousreply 39January 13, 2021 1:56 PM

[quote]the correct term is police officer. "Policeman" is when kids get a "policeman suit" for Christmas.

“PoliceTHEY” is more gender neutral.

by Anonymousreply 40January 13, 2021 2:00 PM

r26 This has Stone, Bannon, Manafort, and Prince written all over it.

by Anonymousreply 41January 13, 2021 2:01 PM

Policx?

by Anonymousreply 42January 13, 2021 2:01 PM

[quote] What is the "Oh, dear" for, [R27]? The possessive form "policeman's" is proper with the gerund "being."

The sentence *might* be grammatically sufficient, but it’s awkward at best given the reader is expected to infer from a prior post the subject of your sentence. Video of the policeman’s *what* being hit by a fire extinguisher?

Your explanation regarding the gerund is idiotic. You mean for us to believe that your intention was to ask if there were video of the “being of the policeman” hit by the fire extinguisher? Please, love. That doesn’t even make sense. Just admit you don’t know the difference between plurals and possessives, and let’s call it a day.

OH, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 43January 13, 2021 2:06 PM

[quote] Your explanation regarding the gerund is idiotic.

I just thought that meant he was old.

by Anonymousreply 44January 13, 2021 2:13 PM

"Someone like Scalise isn’t dumb enough to get involved in something like this-but a staff member might."

Trump once said he could shoot someone in broad daylight on 5th Avenue and nothing would happen to him. Trump is truly arrogant enough to believe he could get by with this, which is why he organized the whole thing (the fact that he got 75 million votes only increased his arrogance to new heights).

Scalise may not be stupid, but he is arrogant enough to believe in his and Trump's seeming invincibility.

by Anonymousreply 45January 13, 2021 2:18 PM

I've been going through the photos on the #earpiece hashtag on Twitter mentioned earlier in the thread, and you can see a stark difference between the grinning rednecks taking selfies and these clean-cut types decked out in military gear, with earpieces and walkie talkies. Then there's a lot of guys in gear that makes them almost invisible, which they clearly intended.

It's like 10% of the crowd were Blackwater goons and 90% were dipshits yuckin' it up. It's terrifying.

by Anonymousreply 46January 13, 2021 2:18 PM

[quote]... so they might qualify as "shocking." Plus, maybe more scenes of aiding and abetting by guards, cops, etc.

Doubtful that it's about that. We already know that happened. No news org is going to do anything more than they did already which was show pictures of the cleanup and tell us it happened.

It's going to be something that we don't officially know happened. I'm with the people who have said we're going to find out it was a pretty deep operation involving people on staff, congressmen, outside parties and Trump himself.

[quote]No; the truly shocking evidence will be covered up "for unity" because the revelations would perforce mean hearings, trials, commissions, etc., and will be considered detrimental to the urgent work of the Biden Administration.

I don't think the public will allow them to let this one go. The world is watching. Hell, world leaders are watching.

They've got to go in hard on this or it will come back to bite them in the ass and while Biden will give input it ultimately won't be entirely up to him how any of this is handled.

If the Democrats were smart, which they haven't been but when you think about it when was the last time they've had as much power as they will have, they'd use this to further weaken the Republican party by pushing to get rid of anyone remotely involved with any of this.

by Anonymousreply 47January 13, 2021 2:19 PM

[quote]It seems more and more clear that at least some insiders - both legislators and inside staff - were helping.

Yeah, the Oregon state Representative caught on security footage just opening the door up clearly was waiting around so he could do so.

[quote]AOC and Ayanna Pressley's offices had their panic buttons ripped out beforehand, so they wouldn't be able to summon help quickly.

I'd bet anything some of those militarized goons we saw in the crowd got in early and disabled them. If they'd been disabled the day before, someone would have noticed. They had to have been disabled the day of. And it was probably only AOC, Pressley and others they wanted to target and not everyone's buttons.

by Anonymousreply 48January 13, 2021 2:23 PM

[quote] If they'd been disabled the day before, someone would have noticed.

Not necessarily. In the statement from the staff member, she says “I’ve used them before, so I know they were there and they worked.” It sounds to me like something you would only miss if your were looking for it.

by Anonymousreply 49January 13, 2021 2:33 PM

[quote]Yeah, the Oregon state Representative caught on security footage just opening the door up clearly was waiting around so he could do so.

Seems to be particularly pervasive misunderstanding.

This occurred at the Oregon State Capitol, not in D.C.

by Anonymousreply 50January 13, 2021 2:36 PM

R36, You're pretty ignorant for one who thinks to "correct" another.

Do you know what a "synonym" is?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 51January 13, 2021 8:05 PM

They wanted to kill Nancy Pelosi and Mike Pence. Wow! Had they found them they would've shot them in their heads. That cop that led the mob away from the senate doors is truly a hero. How did we get to this point? Is it all racism?

by Anonymousreply 52January 13, 2021 8:10 PM

[quote]Is it all racism?

R52 You are such a stupid fucking cunt. I could not let your stupid ass troll comment slide by. What a ridiculous troll you are.

by Anonymousreply 53January 13, 2021 8:19 PM

R49 is correct. In most of these buildings the staff becomes familiar with the police force, the maintenance people, the snack shop guy. It's a collegial atmosphere. If there were police or building employees in on the attempted coup it wouldn't be hard to gain access to a suite by alleging routine maintenance, upgrades, etc. If there is a familiar crew member/police officer the staff sees every day staff may not confirm the visit with facility management or security.

by Anonymousreply 54January 13, 2021 9:58 PM

[quote] Do you know what a "synonym" is?

Well I sure do.

And I LOVE it in snickerdoodles.

by Anonymousreply 55January 13, 2021 10:36 PM

Hey, r27. Why don’t you give it a rest with the “oh dears”? Not funny, nobody cares and it’s starting to make you look a little feeble.

by Anonymousreply 56January 13, 2021 10:54 PM

Yeah, you must be new here or something.

by Anonymousreply 57January 13, 2021 10:56 PM

Yeah, you must be old here or something.

by Anonymousreply 58January 13, 2021 10:59 PM

Ha ha. Look at r36 scramble after getting called out. It appears our assumptions that you are humorless and petty are well founded. What a surprise.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59January 13, 2021 11:08 PM

[quote] Not only that, but it you don’t need a possessive for that.

OH, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 60January 13, 2021 11:12 PM

I wonder if Trump gave Nunes and Jordan the medal of freedom to keep their mouths shut.

by Anonymousreply 61January 13, 2021 11:30 PM

When somebody like R48 makes a false statement and it is called out, she should properly acknowledge said error. Or she should expect to be called a deliberately misinforming troll who needs to be troll-dar-ed.

by Anonymousreply 62January 14, 2021 12:39 AM

[quote] Is it all racism? You are such a stupid fucking cunt. I could not let your stupid ass troll comment slide by. What a ridiculous troll you are.

No, R53, that was rude. Your are the stupid fucking cunt and you are the ridiculous troll. I'm not R52 but that was a perfectly legitimate question.

I'm also asking myself, what would make people so passionate about Trump to the point they are willing to overthrow the government? [bold] It clearly is racism. Why did Trump keep asking recounts in Georgia, PA and Wisconsin but only in certain counties and not in counties where he won? The counties he wanted recounted were predominantly black. [bold]

He pumped up these people's emotions and motivated these sick people to start an insurrection. I am horrified that this happened but in a way, it has a silver lining because it exposed him and his allies and they're both going DOWN. These people are marked as the terrorists they are and He is a Pariah now. And it's breaking the Republican party apart, haha.

by Anonymousreply 63January 14, 2021 1:40 AM

R16 I had to look that up as I’d forgotten about that. Amazing how all this just cascades from one calamitous event to another, culminating in January 6th.

by Anonymousreply 64January 14, 2021 1:49 AM

AOC said she was really concerned that she was going to die...was freaked that white supremiecist Congress critters would out her location

by Anonymousreply 65January 14, 2021 2:03 AM

The plan was to kill Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, and Hoyer, then enough Dems to leave the 'thugs in the majority. Kevin McCarthy takes over the House, and yes, Cruz takes over the majority leader in the Senate with Hawley as his right-hand man. They toss the electoral votes and install Trump, who pardons them all for saving America. All very neat and tidy... until the patriots stepped up, as we'll see.

Yes, we're going to be shocked. It was all very planned, coordinated and almost executed to fruition. Mike Flynn, Erik Prince, and Rudy Giuliani are in this up to their eyeballs. Cruz and Hawley are complicit and co-conspirators. We know of three Congressmen who are implicated so far, and it is clearly going to go much, much deeper. And that's not including the Capitol Police, which is looking more and more like it was wholly compromised and infiltrated by Qnuts and MAGAts.

There is a reason we have heard so little about what happened. There have been only a couple of press briefings, and you'd think an incident like this would have every LE office in the region giving hourly briefings. We don't even have confirmed numbers of injured. And people who participated and just walked away don't kill themselves out of sudden remorse.

They will study this insurrection and failed coup for decades.

by Anonymousreply 66January 14, 2021 4:41 AM

^I need receipts ASAP.

by Anonymousreply 67January 14, 2021 5:11 AM

R66 More please!

by Anonymousreply 68January 14, 2021 5:50 AM

R7, I've been wondering how that officer was doing and was relieved to see this segment on the Today Show this morning. Now, if someone would just report on the officer the rioters dragged down the steps and beat with a hockey stick, flags, crutches, etc.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69January 14, 2021 6:20 AM

Thank You R69! I am glad he is recovering and doing better. So, relieved for the follow-up story.

by Anonymousreply 70January 14, 2021 7:13 AM

R70 He’s recovering here at my home in my bed.

by Anonymousreply 71January 14, 2021 7:21 AM

Biden’s going to need a sub DOJ to investigate all this shit.

by Anonymousreply 72January 14, 2021 7:32 AM

[quote]The plan was to kill Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, and Hoyer.

Why didn't they?

by Anonymousreply 73January 14, 2021 7:45 AM

Sorry, r73 here. In my brevity, I didn't mean to sound like a smartass and to sound like I wanted that to actually happen. I meant it more that I was curious as to why it did not. Probably because they were immediately removed to a secret location few people know about, like outside the building altogether.

by Anonymousreply 74January 14, 2021 7:51 AM

TL;DR. Just wanted to add that Blackwater is a mercenary group so anyone willing to pay can use their services. Also consider that Dump is still US President and it's not illegal if he summoned them. I hate to point out that although it's bad, it's a good thing that NDP is personally pissed off enough to follow through past Jan. 20. Had this not been so, this entire event could be swept under the rug. Let's hope Kamala is equally pissed and willing to get to the bottom of this. These assholes have gotten so used to escaping consequences for 4years, they've forgotten about the long arm of the law. LETS KICK THEIR BLOOMING ASSES! They think that libruls are pussies, but some of us will fight to the death, too!

by Anonymousreply 75January 14, 2021 8:00 AM

I work in an environment with a panic alarm. What I find chilling is that it is often hidden, so the intruder doesn't know it's being deployed. It's a big deal to remove it entirely. Heck, it's a big deal just to re-set it after it's been deployed. If this thing was removed as reported, I shudder to think about what was really going on here, along the lines of, ...holy fuck, my mind is blown.

by Anonymousreply 76January 14, 2021 8:01 AM

To add, these Yahoos in the Senate "fear for their lives" that those deplorables might come after and harm them? Well, there's a good chance they'll be sitting in a jail cell for treason instead! Then they might figure out it's not possible to win re-election from Gitmo either. If not mistaken, there is no problem with water boarding either. Please let them fuck around some more, please.

by Anonymousreply 77January 14, 2021 8:08 AM

...no one is shuddering.

by Anonymousreply 78January 14, 2021 8:09 AM

[quote]More please! —I’ll suck your cock!

As if that makes r66 special.

by Anonymousreply 79January 14, 2021 8:56 AM

[quote] and Rudy Giuliani are in this up to their eyeballs.

You better have proof of this or I’m getting me one of them high class Sears lawyers and suing your ass all the way to the Supreme Food Court at the mall.

by Anonymousreply 80January 14, 2021 9:02 AM

Idk his last name, but the repulsive "pillow" prick from the loud commercials is deeply involved as well . This , imo, is another reason they did not succeed, the low IQ of those involved.

by Anonymousreply 81January 14, 2021 9:23 AM

[quote] The plan was to kill Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, and Hoyer.

[quote]Why didn't they?

Please, for the love of Pete, don’t ask me.

by Anonymousreply 82January 15, 2021 10:34 AM

R573, They couldn't find the targets. Plus, they were led in the wrong direction. Finely, as r82 implies, a real bullet killing a real comrade cooled their jets quite a bit.

by Anonymousreply 83January 18, 2021 10:07 AM

The House and the Senate have security cameras trained on every inch of the congressional building they will be able to ID every person who helped the rioters. I think the FBI is waiting for the Dems to take control before they release some of the videos. Those active in helping the rioters will be impeached and or expelled. Hopefully Cruz Hawley and McCarthy will be the first to be removed.

by Anonymousreply 84January 18, 2021 10:39 AM

They wanted to kill the turtle?

by Anonymousreply 85January 18, 2021 11:00 AM

I agree r84. There is a ton of stuff that is being kept under wraps until after Biden is sworn in.

by Anonymousreply 86January 18, 2021 7:53 PM

It’s all doctored, all fake 🤡 /s

by Anonymousreply 87January 18, 2021 7:57 PM

Bingo! R86 this is deliberate to keep him away from pardoning traitors.

by Anonymousreply 88January 18, 2021 8:00 PM

Incorrect, r38, with both examples. The first is totally wrong; the second adds unnecessary detail.

The correct construction with possessive noun + gerund does not at all suggest that the policeman (aka, police officer) was in possession of the fire extinguisher.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89January 21, 2021 5:22 PM

Haven’t read the thread yet, but maybe this is why that satan motherfucker McConnell is all of a sudden playing nice?

He knows the fucking repigs are in it up to their ears and he knows heads will roll.

by Anonymousreply 90January 21, 2021 5:47 PM

Possibly.

This morning Senator Angus King (I-VT), said the degree of Trump’s culpability may rest in part on what the Intelligence Agencies told the WH about the nature of the crowds that were coming to his Washington rally; and what is learned about how Trump reacted once it became clear that his supporters were ransacking the US Capitol.

He may have an inkling.

by Anonymousreply 91January 21, 2021 6:05 PM

King (I-ME)

by Anonymousreply 92January 21, 2021 6:05 PM

They aren’t going to convict him. You’re setting yourself up for disappointment if you think otherwise. Mitch chooses his words very carefully and as soon as he said that Trump “provoked” the mob, instead of incited, and that other people were to blame as well, I knew conviction was dead. The only reason Mitch played coy about it was to keep Trump from acting out those finale two weeks.

We’ll be lucky to get 5 GOP votes to convict. The line is already somewhere between “it’s unconstitutional” and “it’s time to move on”.

Stop expecting republicans to do the right thing. They NEVER do.

by Anonymousreply 93January 21, 2021 6:11 PM

They must have done. I was chocked at Kevin McCarthy's effusive praise of the President and VP yesterday at the House presentation-something in the guy would appear to have changed.

I could be wrong-leopard stripes etc.

by Anonymousreply 94January 21, 2021 6:18 PM

The GQP doesn't care. Even as we speak, they're preparing the NEXT insurrections. Not just in DC, but in every red-state and swing-state capital too.

by Anonymousreply 95June 9, 2022 6:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!