Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who do you think tonight is shitting bricks the most (other than the rioters)?

It's not Trump himself. It was clear this morning that he's totally lost it--when they force him to leave the White House he'll descend the stairs with wild eyes, declaring, "And now, Mr. Burnett--I'm ready for my close-up..."

I'm curious as to who feels most undermined by the way events are going in the wake of Cheney's statement and McConnell's obvious leak...

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2021 3:26 PM

Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 3:32 AM

Our cowardly "leader"

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 3:42 AM

I voted other and mean anybody linked to this:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 3:42 AM

Cruz, Hawley and Madison Cawthorn should all be concerned.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 3:45 AM

Stay in your lane bitch! That is my word! Hissss!

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2021 3:51 AM

R3 I find that story incredible. Stunning.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 3:54 AM

R3 Well you just do not stop, do you! CJ Cross dressing attention whore.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 4:15 AM

If true it will be on tape. Look at the security videos in the days before 1/6 to see which congress people are giving tours. See if any of the visitors match up with photos of the attacks.

by Anonymousreply 8January 13, 2021 4:25 AM

They appear to already have enough on Trump, Jr, Roger Stone, the 2 proud twats, and Rudy "my I miss my mind" G. However, I think this goes a lot deeper with many more ppl. In LE and government. Jmo

by Anonymousreply 9January 13, 2021 4:33 AM

Don’t forget cell phone data showing same phones “pinging” in the Capitol on both 1/5 and 1/6.

by Anonymousreply 10January 13, 2021 6:34 AM

Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley are totally fucked. They have to go.

All the rest are too but that was to be expected and they worked hard to earn it.

by Anonymousreply 11January 13, 2021 7:31 AM

Don 't forget the Qanon bitch who was tweeting out Pelosis location during the riot.

by Anonymousreply 12January 13, 2021 10:56 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13January 13, 2021 10:57 AM

I don’t think most of the people you listed are smart enough to understand what they did was bad.

by Anonymousreply 14January 13, 2021 11:27 AM

Giuliani is the main culprit in brainwashing Trump with his conspiracy theories about the Bidens in Ukraine, and winning the election- trying to make himself relevant.

I hope the Bidens sue him for defammation; those private videos and photos didn't surface by themselves.

After they're all evicted from the White House and lose their power, I hope dozens of people come forward accusing them of all manner of wrongdoing.

by Anonymousreply 15January 13, 2021 11:50 AM

Paul Gosar, Andy Biggs and Mo Brooks

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2021 11:56 AM

As Ted Cruz told someone who approached him in the canteen or whatever at the Capitol, "Another day at the circus."

Narcissists love chaos. They love attention, negative will do if positive isn't available. I think they love this (though have to keep up appearances - well, only some of them worry about that)

The staff were probably the brick shitters. And Lindsey was off his nut but he has more to lose than most. If he'd been on the list, I'd have voted for him. The others? eh, psychopaths crave excitement über alles.

by Anonymousreply 17January 13, 2021 3:25 PM

Oh the Ted Cruz story is not from Wednesday -- from a couple years ago

by Anonymousreply 18January 13, 2021 3:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!