Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Could Republicans have influenced Trump to push for siege so that they could ensure his impeachment?

That way, they'd get him out of the party?

I'm always looking two steps ahead, asking who benefits?

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 1:32 AM

You must trip over your own feet fairly frequently if this theory is any indication of your vision.

by Anonymousreply 1January 13, 2021 1:11 AM

Wow me too OP. And consider this. Did the Alien Confederation push the Republicans to push Trump forrr the siege, so that they could ensure Republican collapse. Because the Alien overlord doesn't like the site of Israeli and American politics, and wants humans to live in more peace?

by Anonymousreply 2January 13, 2021 1:11 AM

Some MAGAt was saying the Nancy and the Dems planned the riot to make Trump look bad. They live in an alternate reality.

by Anonymousreply 3January 13, 2021 1:16 AM

I just think the Republican party is going to turn on him to get rid of him. they'll emerge better than they would be standing by him. that's all.

In any story when I see shit going on that defies logic, I ask myself 'who benefits'

that's all.

by Anonymousreply 4January 13, 2021 1:17 AM

R3, right, I don't think Nancy and the Dems did this.

I think Republicans might have.

by Anonymousreply 5January 13, 2021 1:18 AM

R3 - EXACTLY! As if Trump and his cronies needed any help to “look bad”.

by Anonymousreply 6January 13, 2021 1:18 AM

No. I think they pushed for a siege to seize control. If the 2 pipe bombs that were planted at RNC/DNC had exploded, as planned, law enforcement would have been distracted and weakened. It almost worked. We are lucky that the crowd didn't kill congress members.

by Anonymousreply 7January 13, 2021 1:32 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!