Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Petition: Declare the “Proud Boys” a Terrorist Organization

The Proud Boys hate gays and would kill us if they could get away with it.

428,522 have signed so far.

[bold]Please sign.[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2021 10:49 PM

but isn't the hot shaman guy Q-Anon?

he aint no Proud Boy

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 10:52 PM

Did you not sign because they used the wrong image R1?

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2021 11:09 PM

Sorry, not gonna sign. I learned my lesson long ago by signing these things. My inbox will be just be clogged up with more pleas for money from politicians and fund raising organizations.

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 11:13 PM

I don't think we'll need a petition for this; it'll be near the top of the Biden FBI's "to do" list.

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2021 11:16 PM

There is obviously so much BO in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2021 11:19 PM

[quote] Petition: Declare the “Proud Boys” a Terrorist Organization

Wouldn't that be racist since it is a minority led (Henry "Enrique" Tarrio) organization.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6January 14, 2021 6:20 AM

The head guy is Afro-Cuban, was also head of Latino for Trumps in Florida, the Cuban Vote went to Trump.

I notice there are a few black people, mostly male, in the Alt-Right groups. Alexander Ali who is also black.

by Anonymousreply 7January 14, 2021 7:01 AM

MAGA is a terrorist organization.

by Anonymousreply 8January 14, 2021 7:34 AM

That is something that government intelligence will have to recommend, not a public petition.

by Anonymousreply 9January 14, 2021 11:15 AM

True but I think that people are using this petition to tell the authorities that this is what they want R9.

The US isn't like the UK where when a petition gets over 100K signatures it legally must be debated in parliament. More's the pity.

by Anonymousreply 10January 14, 2021 11:42 AM

This should be all the proof anyone needs:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11January 14, 2021 10:00 PM

I don't think a petition will have any real effect on whether the FBI or CIA will use the "terrorist" label, but I signed it anyway.

by Anonymousreply 12January 14, 2021 10:49 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!