Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Who Here Thinks Mr. Aaron will serve time in Camp Cupcake?

Aaron's Daddy is a Brooklyn Judge. Will Judicial courtesy protect this bright eyed insurrectionist? If he gets sentenced to Federal prison, how much time will he get?

My bet is on probation if he doesn't have a record. Daddy must be schvitzing or platzing or whatever you do when upset.....perhaps both.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31January 12, 2021 11:42 PM

These charges will cost his family mucho dinero for top shelf attorneys to defend.

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 7:15 PM

She's got a case of the David Gests, hasn't she?

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2021 7:16 PM

This is the only one I kind of seeing getting away with this. Corrupt Daddy will save him of course. You know Daddy isn’t even mad he did it, just that he got caught.

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 7:26 PM

R3 He’ll pay - money and via bringing shame upon the family.

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2021 7:28 PM

He would look soooo much better if her was wearing one of those T shirts his fellow insurrectionists were wearing, i.e. Camp Auschwitz T or the zany, madcap look of the 6MWE shirt.

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2021 7:29 PM

Even if he doesn't go to prison, that face is a life sentence.

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2021 7:32 PM

Did he not notice that many of the people he was agitating with were hard core haters of his Jewish bretheren?????? Self hatred maybe explains this guy.

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2021 7:49 PM

He doesn't look "all there".

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2021 8:08 PM

I'm sure he's not a favorite son of his father. Probably trouble all his life.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2021 8:24 PM

Ooooo Crazy eyes AND a stylish hat....swoon!!

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2021 8:25 PM

That's a damning video, he will get smart lawyers either pro bono or at a steep discount because his father is a judge and the lawyers want to curry favor with the judge in the event they have to defend someone in his court.

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2021 8:34 PM

I kind of feel sorry for him. He’s clearly on the spectrum...

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2021 8:39 PM

He has an inbreed look of fright in his eyes, sad way to become famous.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2021 9:16 PM

One look at that picture and it all makes sense why we are in the mess we are in today.

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2021 9:21 PM

He was probably a cute little toddler with that crazy face, now meh, not so much.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2021 9:25 PM

The level of untreated mental health and substance abuse issues in this country is mind boggling. Of course, most of these people "don't have a problem" either...

by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2021 9:28 PM

I hate this so much. When I first saw his photos, I thought "fuck off, spoiled rich wanna be terrorist."

Then I watched an interview, and he's clearly not fully mentally capable. He can't look out for himself in prison. He's like my handicapped nephew who got sucked into a religious at risk and easily convinced.

These fucking assholes preyed on vulnerable people.

I'm trying to tell myself that he'll be able to get good attorneys and his father should know what he's doing, but seriously, who brought him there?

Fuck. It's like someone MAGA'fied Forrest Gump.

by Anonymousreply 17January 12, 2021 9:42 PM

Sorry, R17 here, and I didn't proofread.

"Like my handicapped nephew, who got sucked into a religious cult-at risk and easily convinced."

This guy needs more supervision in his life. Maybe a group home.

by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2021 9:47 PM

I feel relief that he's released with an ankle bracelet and staying with his brother.

His father "doesn't have a close relationship with him" and it was a distant relative who bailed him out.

We need more mental health support in this country.

I need to go read about MAGAts who are not mentally challenged getting arrested. This guy really bums me out.

by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2021 10:02 PM

Inbred Orthodox is redundant. His parents were probably cousins. I almost feel sorry for him, but that die-hard New Yorker affection for Trump (remnants of it in the Hasidic communities as well as Staten Island) has got to end.

by Anonymousreply 20January 12, 2021 10:15 PM

He was wearing a cop's body armor. Did he strip it from the body of Brian Sicknick?

by Anonymousreply 21January 12, 2021 10:20 PM

He said he found it abandoned R21, listen to the clip please.

by Anonymousreply 22January 12, 2021 10:28 PM

[quote] Did he not notice that many of the people he was agitating with were hard core haters of his Jewish bretheren?????? Self hatred maybe explains this guy.

Guys like this have to accept that old adage: the enemy of my enemy hates Jews.

by Anonymousreply 23January 12, 2021 10:40 PM

I cannot believe how many people feel sorry for this guy. It's not like his family couldn't afford mental health treatment. This retard and his actions are on himself and his family. He's a piss-poor example of "the system" failing a helpless rube.

by Anonymousreply 24January 12, 2021 10:43 PM

Hmm, his dance card will be full in cell block 9.

by Anonymousreply 25January 12, 2021 10:47 PM

There’s a mental institution in his future, not a prison.

by Anonymousreply 26January 12, 2021 10:57 PM

It's a shonda!

by Anonymousreply 27January 12, 2021 11:03 PM

i'm sure judge daddy already knows how crazy he is

by Anonymousreply 28January 12, 2021 11:03 PM

He has the same vacant, cartooonish stare as the Noodles & Beef guy.

by Anonymousreply 29January 12, 2021 11:07 PM

He won’t do hard time . The father will hire Alan Dershowitz or some one to get him probation

by Anonymousreply 30January 12, 2021 11:08 PM

"Listen to the clip please...." This guy is a seasoned LIAR and anyone who believes his crap is not worthy of DL certification.

by Anonymousreply 31January 12, 2021 11:42 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!