Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Live update from Acting U.S. Attorney Michael Sherwin and FBI on Capitol riot

For anyone interested, it's starting at 3:00:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2101/12/2021

It's starting. Finally.

by Anonymousreply 101/12/2021

Who's the bald guy?

by Anonymousreply 201/12/2021

Oh... Michael Sherwin. What a strange accent

by Anonymousreply 301/12/2021

Michael Sherwin r2

by Anonymousreply 401/12/2021

I vote for Michael Sherwin to be named DL's Hot FBI Daddy of 2021!

His hammy and goofy demeanor on camera demands it!

by Anonymousreply 501/12/2021

He said about the officer who was murdered , "he passed away" not, he was attacked, he was murdered by a mob, he just passed away. He went sleepy time like lit-tle baby.

Also, minimized the report about Norfolk FBI Office.- The action we took was to enter it in the system and to tell everyone. So, it's everyone's fault for not taking action.

Then ended the press conference.

It's like when Mueller thought the FBI was following the money and the FBI thought Mueller was following the money. HAHA , I hate when that happens,.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 601/12/2021

Hmmm....

by Anonymousreply 701/12/2021

So the FBI thought the DOJ would tell the Capitol Police and the DOJ thought the FBI would tell the Capitol Police. And the Capitol Police thought that the FBI and DOJ were handling it. Mistakes happen. It just proves how inefficient government truly is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 801/12/2021

R5, Michael Sherwin is the Acting US Attorney for Washington DC.

by Anonymousreply 901/12/2021

But no questions about tracing phone calls and contact amongst the following actors: the seditionist mob, members of Congress, the White House??

by Anonymousreply 1001/12/2021

They are scrambling to cover their involvement, imo.

by Anonymousreply 1101/12/2021

The Letter

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1201/12/2021

So, what I’m reading on here let’s me know I made a good call by not watching this shit.

“He passed away” would have set me off and into a fury. Piece of shiT.

by Anonymousreply 1301/12/2021

They aren’t going to publicly say if they’re looking into the WH or congress members. I’m sure their main focus right now is preventing other shit from happening this weekend and into Wednesday.

by Anonymousreply 1401/12/2021

R12- Thank you! I have been trying to post that thread for an hour. 😘

by Anonymousreply 1501/12/2021

R13, the FBI rep did not really answer questions and did refer to the police offer as passing, when the obvious correct term is murder. The US Attorney seemed more serious though which gives me hope.

by Anonymousreply 1601/12/2021

These motherfuckers were IN ON IT at the highest levels. They thought it would succeed.

Now that it didn't, they want to point fingers! Bitch, please!

Start cleaning your own fucking ranks of the white supremacist trash for once. Then maybe people will believe you're serious.

by Anonymousreply 1701/12/2021

R16- I believe that as well. We watched as these mf'ers committed crime after crime right in front of the world. They knew they could.

by Anonymousreply 1801/12/2021

Yes the DC Attorney was the highlight. He could get the Michael Avenatti treatment. Cute accent, like Jewish/Wisconson. Bald pocket gay, sincere and reassuring. The exact opposite of the FBI agent, who sounded like he didn't believe his own lies.

The whole thing was 20 minutes start to finish with about 4 or 5 questions allowed. Nothing about the Capitol Police or any failures to respond. It was all about the mob and proving they were taking action. 170 people charged.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1901/12/2021

^Sin

by Anonymousreply 2001/12/2021

R20- It was insulting . Imagine how the victims and their loved ones feel? Also an embarrassment for this country.

by Anonymousreply 2101/12/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!