Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

You're forced to marry and live with a person in the poll for 10 years...

You have to live with them, but at the end, you'll have 1/2 of their estate, if there is one at all. Please state why you would be with this person and why.

by Anonymousreply 1701/12/2021

DAMMIT, I pressed, "POLL" and it posted.

Anyway:

Johnny Depp

Armie Hammer

Kayne West

Amber Heard

Madison Cawthorn

Wendy Williams

Brendad Ickson

He Who Shall Not Be Named

Vivan Vance

by Anonymousreply 101/12/2021

For once, "Vivian Vance" is a viable poll option

And she did live with a gay man for almost 20 years who, iirc, inherited her entire estate

by Anonymousreply 201/12/2021

Arnie Hammer fool and I’d get fucked every night and love it

by Anonymousreply 301/12/2021

Why is there only 3 guys on there?? Lol!

by Anonymousreply 401/12/2021

R4 seems to either be the OP who can't figure out how to make DL work, or he's Boris, still testing out his English language skills.

by Anonymousreply 501/12/2021

Hammer

by Anonymousreply 601/12/2021

What poll? Sloppy work OP. I am concerned.

by Anonymousreply 701/12/2021

I choose "anyway" how much money does he have?

by Anonymousreply 801/12/2021

where's Brad?

by Anonymousreply 901/12/2021

I will take the mystery man for $500.00.

by Anonymousreply 1001/12/2021

If he who shall not be named has a place in Italy, that's where I'll be living during my ten year stint.

by Anonymousreply 1101/12/2021

Armie Hammer. I’d love to spend 10 years hate-fucking him and then take half his money.

by Anonymousreply 1201/12/2021

Who did we get? Income bracket please? Opportunist, tapping her foot impatiently.

by Anonymousreply 1301/12/2021

Armie because he likely has the most $$$. And he seems easier to control than the rest.

by Anonymousreply 1401/12/2021

Brendad Ickson? Fuck! Can you imagine?

by Anonymousreply 1501/12/2021

I’d vote for Armie if it weren’t for the tinymeat.

by Anonymousreply 1601/12/2021

What R3 said. He's crazy, but he is good looking. I'd happily fuck him every night and get half his money.

by Anonymousreply 1701/12/2021
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!