Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Women don’t believe in hygiene anymore

No more douching or feminine spray...just their rank, smelly pussies. No pads or tampons. It’s “free bleeding” and “moon” or “diva” cups. Yuck. You’re lucky if the even wear panties.

They certainly don’t wear bras anymore. Got to whip out those udders at a moment’s notice to tit-feed their crotch fruit. And don’t even think of asking them to be discreet about it. No, they want the whole enchiladas to flop out while they glare at you, daring you to react.

Maternity clothes? Nope. They walk around in tube tops at 9-months pregnant, waddling around with their protruding bellies. Dressing for the occasion is generally a thing of the past. They seem to no longer be able to tell the difference between dressing for business and dressing for the nightclub.

Dieting and looking trim? No, today it’s “healthy at any size,” with “any size” apparently meaning the size of a humpback whale. And they’ll only wear clothes that show of every roll of fat on their corpulent bodies.

And the fat ones are even more militantly anti-hygiene. So we get to reap the olfactory benefits of the festering sweat and gook hidden under their ample folds of flesh and I’m their various nooks and crannies.

You just want to spray them with a fire extinguisher full of Febreze whenever you see these sows coming.

by Anonymousreply 33February 15, 2021 8:18 AM

It is not just women. Everyone looks nasty and gross. They go out in dirty clothes that look as if they slept in them. More obesity. No one takes pride in their appearance or hygiene. I started to notice this a few months ago. Even poor people can afford damn bar of bath soap and shampoo. Nasty, oily hair. I would just die before going out in public looking that way. How can they stand to smell that way? Just wash your nasty ass people!

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 11:47 AM

OP = misogynist. There are plenty of fat, snobbish men out there, but pointing that out wouldn't give you a chance to bash women

In the past people used to bathe like once a week, but pointing that out would take away from your "Everything today sucks! Everything was so much better in my day!" message

Why is a gay man so concerned with things like women's menstrual cycles? Get help.

by Anonymousreply 2February 14, 2021 8:40 PM

People are inside so much and working from home, they no longer care.

by Anonymousreply 3February 14, 2021 8:42 PM

At least wearing a mask blocks their face and your nose from smelling them. But like r1 said, it's men too. I sat in the car at the gas station waiting for my boyfriend and people were walking in there with pajama pants and flip flops looking a mess.

by Anonymousreply 4February 14, 2021 8:43 PM

Feminine sprays and other similar products are selling more than ever....even though women don't need them. The vagina is self-cleaning. We're women disgusting 100 years ago before that shit was invented?

Again, why is a gay man so obsessed with women's hygiene? Do you want to be a woman?

by Anonymousreply 5February 14, 2021 8:47 PM

Misogynists don't believe in keeping silent any more.

by Anonymousreply 6February 14, 2021 8:58 PM

I noticed that here in Romania, there are totally different soaps for women's parts. I asked my roommate and she said it was because a lot of regular soaps are too harsh and also formulated for other parts of the skin. Now, in case I ever talk to any fellow American who avails himself of local pussy and it doesn't smell like pussy, I may have to warn the airport that a bunch of homosexuals are migrating here for "essential travel" (i.e. to never be near the smell of pussy again).

by Anonymousreply 7February 14, 2021 9:06 PM

Aside from that, Mrs. Lincoln, how did you enjoy the play?

by Anonymousreply 8February 14, 2021 9:15 PM

I think there's definitely a lack of concern of what others think of you now, it's an extension of individualism. Comfort clothing is very in style right now as well, and was before covid, but loose sweatpants on an overweight guy and tight as hell leggings on a woman do not look good, they were designed for people who are in good shape. The hygiene issue comes from things like dry shampoo, where people think they can just spray some in their hair and are fine but it doesn't work like that.

by Anonymousreply 9February 14, 2021 9:19 PM

Our local newscaster said she hadn't washed her hair in a week, why would you admit that?

by Anonymousreply 10February 14, 2021 9:21 PM

Black underwear is very popular because it conceals skid marks and piss stains.

by Anonymousreply 11February 14, 2021 9:22 PM

R11 Doesn't hide dry cum stains though.

by Anonymousreply 12February 14, 2021 9:27 PM

people don't wash their stanky buttholes they've been camping out on for a couple of days --- and they don't think anyone notices it! Ugh! OP: You forgot fat hocks in strappy sandals. The sight of them -- and they are everywhere -- is the bane of my summer existence!!!!

by Anonymousreply 13February 14, 2021 9:33 PM

OP, you take a dick up your poop chute. Move along, toots.

by Anonymousreply 14February 14, 2021 9:39 PM

"It smells like pussy in here......I think."

Paul Lynde going to a female strip club.

by Anonymousreply 15February 14, 2021 9:40 PM

How does OP know what women are, or are not, sticking in their crotches? These topics get stupider by the day.

by Anonymousreply 16February 14, 2021 9:41 PM

[quote] The vagina is self-cleaning.

Oh god, it’s the “self-cleaning vagina” troll again. Yes, a little Hispanic lady lives inside the vagina and keeps it clean. Jesus Christ.

[quote] Were women disgusting 100 years ago before that shit was invented?

Yes, dear. Yes they were. Before indoor plumbing, regular bathing, and deodorants/antiperspirants, people stunk to high heaven.

by Anonymousreply 17February 14, 2021 9:43 PM

Because, R16, they talk about it all the time. They won’t shut up about it.

by Anonymousreply 18February 14, 2021 9:44 PM

[quote]In the past people used to bathe like once a week,

Yes, but that was 100 years ago GRANDMA. And also woman couldn't work, vote and were almost property of their husbands. Things change, including HYGIENE.

by Anonymousreply 19February 14, 2021 9:44 PM

R8 Miss Lucy -- I don't get the comment. Are you on the wrong thread or am I being dense?

by Anonymousreply 20February 14, 2021 9:45 PM

[quote]self-cleaning vagina

My ass hole is also self-cleaning too. See how that works?

by Anonymousreply 21February 14, 2021 9:46 PM

I really haven't had a single girlfriend whose vagina smelled like fish back when I fucked around with women. I assume those who maybe don't shower or suffer from yeast infections. I don't know and I sure as hell am not going to go explore that. Suffice it to say, that, if you don't use hot water and soap each day, you will stink. Period.

by Anonymousreply 22February 14, 2021 9:46 PM

Stink is sometimes intoxicating

by Anonymousreply 23February 14, 2021 9:48 PM

OP is right, but at the same time, straight guys don't seem to care about it. So maybe it's just gay sensibilities that care fashion and decorum, etc.

by Anonymousreply 24February 14, 2021 9:49 PM

OP hangs out with putrid skanks and think all women must be like those she know. Generalization much?

by Anonymousreply 25February 14, 2021 9:49 PM

[quote] We're women disgusting 100 years ago before that shit was invented?

R5 The word 'disgusting' and that four letter word belong together

by Anonymousreply 26February 14, 2021 9:50 PM

R20 It's an old saying that people use if someone is on a verbal rampage going on and on and on about something. (As in "Okay, Mrs. Lincoln, your husband was just shot and you're upset, but anyway how was the play you two were attending?"

by Anonymousreply 27February 14, 2021 10:02 PM

I'm vaccinated and took my first flight in a year a few days ago. Jesus Christ, the majority of people on the flight were in flannel pajama pants. Men and women.

by Anonymousreply 28February 14, 2021 10:05 PM

There's a reason most Fisherman are not gay. Just sayin.

by Anonymousreply 29February 14, 2021 10:08 PM

[quote] Jesus Christ, the majority of people on the flight were in flannel pajama pants. Men and women

Lol. Really?

by Anonymousreply 30February 14, 2021 10:14 PM

I haven’t scrubbed under my foreskin since COVID started. Who can be bothered?

by Anonymousreply 31February 15, 2021 4:04 AM

If it smells like fish, it's a tasty dish. If it smells like cologne, leave it alone.

by Anonymousreply 32February 15, 2021 6:02 AM

Well don’t look at me!!

by Anonymousreply 33February 15, 2021 8:18 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!