Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lana Del Rey says she doesn’t think Trump knew he was inciting a riot

Not that I didn’t know she was a Trumper. But still.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2021 4:39 PM

She's a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 3:29 AM

Lana still thinks she has a music career. So, Lana’s thinking is problematic. Although “Chem Trails over the Country Club” is hilarious. Maybe she’s just contrary in nature. I just don’t know.

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2021 3:32 AM

OH JESUS. What a dumb cunt. And such a shame, because her last album was shockingly good. She absolutely earned all the critical praise she earned with that one, but, yikes.

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 3:33 AM

R3 what does her being a dumbass have to do with having a great album?

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2021 3:34 AM

Haven't heard her name in a while. Are hipsters still a thing?

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2021 3:36 AM

She thinks about as well as she sings.

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2021 3:52 AM

I can't recall where Miss Del Rey earned her advanced degree in geopolitics?

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2021 4:02 AM

Is she a great big fat girl?

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2021 4:05 AM

Stop being a Trump sympathizer, Lana.

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2021 4:31 AM

She is a treasonous sack of shit.

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2021 11:30 AM

What a stupid, STUPID, worthless bitch!

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2021 11:39 AM

Godammit. Now what am I supposed to listen to while I wander through a dimly lit house in vodka soaked haze?

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2021 4:10 PM

There are lots of musical options for wandering in a vodka soaked haze, r12/scotti! Start a thread. People on here will likely offer good suggestions. Let me know if you want me to start it for you.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2021 5:16 PM

I used to love her

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2021 7:20 PM

R13, good idea. A Good vodka music thread.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2021 7:26 PM

That's a good idea, R13. You can start it since it was your idea. I need some new cocktail hour soundtracks anyway. Nina Simone and Lana seem to be my go-to. LDR claims it was taken out of context and from past remarks she seems anti-Trump. Regardless, it was a stupid thing to say. Luckily I don't listen to her for her political insight.

by Anonymousreply 16January 13, 2021 4:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!