Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Elon Musk

There is something very off about this dude. I don't know. He obviously has very libertarian leanings, which, okay. But remember that whole episode with those trapped kids in the cave in Thailand and how he got into a Twitter war with one of the rescuers and the first thing he reached for was to call him a pedo? That was weird, right? Well, turns out calling someone a pedo is a QAnon hallmark. I could easily see this guy being a Trump supporter.

And what the fuck is going on with SpaceX? That just has all the hallmarks of a psy op. What is that company really up to?

Red flags all over the place with this guy.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Thursday at 3:41 PM

I heard he launched satellites that look like stars!

by Anonymousreply 101/11/2021

Yes. Musk and Zuckerberg. I think they were incels. Never got laid until they became rich. Sociopaths? Musk has a well documented history of drug addiction and unstable behavior.

by Anonymousreply 201/11/2021

[quote] But remember that whole episode with those trapped kids in the cave in Thailand

I'm glad the rescuers decided to go against the Elon Musk's plan.

I'm glad they availed themselves of the support of Matt Damon for the volunteers.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 301/11/2021

[quote] Well, turns out calling someone a pedo is a QAnon hallmark.

Calling someone a pedo is also a Datalounge hallmark.

[quote] Musk has a well documented history of drug addiction and unstable behavior.

Shocking! Unacceptable!

by Anonymousreply 401/11/2021

He's a troll and an edgelord

by Anonymousreply 501/11/2021

He named his child X Æ A-12. I get NXIVM vibes from him. Maybe slightly less severe

by Anonymousreply 601/11/2021

He's a billionaire who can ignore the twitter-minions.

Chairman Mao said his people are ants. This billionaire can do the same.

by Anonymousreply 701/11/2021

Alien possession

by Anonymousreply 801/11/2021

He’s a modern, trashy Rockefeller type. His business probably peddles more narcotics than anything. And he takes them, too.

by Anonymousreply 901/11/2021

Didn't he hook up with Amber Heard during her marriage to Depp?

by Anonymousreply 1001/11/2021

R10, yes.

by Anonymousreply 1101/11/2021

He's an Alien.

by Anonymousreply 1201/11/2021

When he made the "We will coup whoever we want!" tweet, it was his "supervillain" moment. It's like straight out of a Marvel movie. Just out-in-the-open evil. Of course we live in a sick capitalist world filled with neverending distractions, so barely anyone batted an eye.

by Anonymousreply 1301/11/2021

Anyone who buys a Tesla is trash.

by Anonymousreply 1401/11/2021

R13 Oh shit. That's not good. Someone I care about very much, and who is otherwise extremely poor right now, has some Tesla stock that has skyrocketed in value since it's humble purchase. I wonder if I should encourage them to sell before Musk gets cancelled?

by Anonymousreply 1501/11/2021

Oh mark my words. This guy is a freak.

He IS the same type of guy who was behind the fyre festival.

Conman to the stars. And these stupid fools just eat it up.

by Anonymousreply 1601/11/2021

I teach at a stem university and most of the undergraduate men idolize Musk.

by Anonymousreply 1701/11/2021

Anyone who buys a Tesh is trash.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1801/11/2021

So... can the people who actually run Tesla force him out, or force him out of an active management role?

Because he's obviously crazy, on drugs, and just plain eeeEEEeeevil.

by Anonymousreply 1901/11/2021

"I could easily see this guy being a Trump supporter." Well, he openly supported Trump on Twitter, so it's not a big secret

by Anonymousreply 2001/11/2021

He's a sociopath.

by Anonymousreply 2101/11/2021

The problem with Tesla, is that as long as he is the face of the company, they risk those cars being associated with a total flake, which he is.

That is the sole reason why I won't buy one. I hate this guy. I don't want to be associated or reminded of him. And every time I see one ofe these cars I think of this garbage can person. I'd rather walk.

by Anonymousreply 2201/11/2021

Love the cars.

by Anonymousreply 2301/11/2021

R20 Well...Musk also tweeted that he was going to vote for Kanye. So. Regardless of what this crazy man tweets, the truth is that there's a much higher chance that he did not vote at all, than that he voted for Trump. He's too cracked out these days to leave his drug den and go out into the daylight to vote in elections.

by Anonymousreply 2401/11/2021

I don't care if he voted, I care whose campaign fund he gave money to!

And it's a pity he's the face of Tesla, as long as he's part of the company I won't buy one. Well, I can't afford to buy one new, but I would like an electric car when they come down to my price range! But I can't be seen in a Tesla as long as this dirtbag is part of the brand.

by Anonymousreply 2501/11/2021

[quote] But I can't be seen in a Tesla as long as this dirtbag is part of the brand.

Have you heard about Henry Ford being an evil dirtbag?

by Anonymousreply 2601/11/2021

All I'm saying is that engineers (who tend to be aspie) think he's the cats meow so he's not completely worthless, in all likelihood.

by Anonymousreply 2701/11/2021

I'll bet a large percentage of you dissing him don't even know what businesses he's in or what he's accomplishing and planning to accomplish. Tesla alone has pushed the automobile industry kicking and screaming toward a renewable future. SpaceX renewable launch vehicles are paving the way for humans to live an work in space, and meet earth's need for resources. Starlink will make affordable Internet access available across the world, breaking the back of communications giants in the process. He's developing brain/computer interfaces that will give sight to blind, restore motion to paralyzed and bring on unknown advantages to humans in the future.

He's odd, but definitely in the right way.

by Anonymousreply 2801/12/2021

South African

by Anonymousreply 2901/12/2021

He’s a sociopath and one day his empire will crumble because of his actions. We will one day be watching documentaries about him similar to Mcaffee and those Enron people.

by Anonymousreply 3001/12/2021

Henry Ford was a sociopath and one day his empire crumbled.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3101/12/2021

[quote] SpaceX renewable launch vehicles are paving the way for humans to live an work in space

It will never happen.

by Anonymousreply 3201/12/2021

H Ford was a noted anti-Semite who collapsed and died just after he saw a movie of the persecution of Jews and others in the Nazi extermination camps. Surely Musk is not a Ford; I know Musk is eccentric but he's not that bad, is he?

by Anonymousreply 3301/12/2021

[quote] he's not that bad, is he?

The OP will tell us. The OP has Musk on his Hate List at No.1.

by Anonymousreply 3401/12/2021

No, R33, obviously he's not. It's just typical DL cranks. There's a lot of hatred for successful entrepeneurs around here.

by Anonymousreply 3501/12/2021

[quote] There's a lot of hatred

Yes, it's a simple-minded hatred without nuance. More like a dummy-spit.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Wednesday at 1:01 AM

R34:

Sorry, but he is not No, 1 on my hate list. He is not an open Trumptard, and I reserve top honors on my hate list for idiot seditionists and Trump supporters.

Also, REAL cars have a fucking ICE and I don't care what you or any Tesla owner says.

by Anonymousreply 37Last Thursday at 3:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!