Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Cumulus Orders Radio Hosts — Which Include Dan Bongino and Mark Levin — to Stop Pushing Election Conspiracies

Why don't companies like this get sued? There is a clear liability here. They made a fortune off of advertising during these crazy shows that promote dangerous propaganda.

And NOW they want to duck and cover? Parler sued Amazon in one day. Why haven't any liberals taken these billion dollar companies to court?

Let's get to it!!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 12, 2021 11:03 PM

SUE THESE PEOPLE ALREADY!

by Anonymousreply 1January 12, 2021 12:52 AM

I’ve been saying for YEARS that I would jump on a class action suit. Bring it whores!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2January 12, 2021 1:08 AM

Sign me up. These people have ruined families and torn apart Americans long enough. The damage is real.

by Anonymousreply 3January 12, 2021 1:09 AM

Now they them. 😔

by Anonymousreply 4January 12, 2021 1:10 AM

Any lawyers on DL?

by Anonymousreply 5January 12, 2021 1:10 AM

R4 Tell. Sorry.

by Anonymousreply 6January 12, 2021 1:10 AM

I'm a liberal and I have been besmirched by these people. Do I have a case?

by Anonymousreply 7January 12, 2021 1:15 AM

If you have a loved one who was effected by this sort of intentional propaganda then I'm pretty sure you have a case.

by Anonymousreply 8January 12, 2021 1:15 AM

[quote]These people have ruined families and torn apart Americans long enough. The damage is real.

May we expect to see class action suits advertised on the mesothelioma channels?

"Forget about tampons with talcum powder -- if you were subjected to Rush Limbaugh, you may have money coming to you."

by Anonymousreply 9January 12, 2021 1:41 AM

We all deserve restitution for the abuse.

by Anonymousreply 10January 12, 2021 1:47 AM

R10 Exactly. We have lasting damage. Anxiety , depression, insomnia, fear, panic attacks. This has been brutal. . Genocide.

by Anonymousreply 11January 12, 2021 1:50 AM

Make it rain!

by Anonymousreply 12January 12, 2021 2:03 AM

I totally with this BUT, what would be better is to show the damage in wages, finances, loss of life, loss of livelihood, loss of mental health, divorce.....judges like numbers, as do juries. Show the jury in basic math how you have damage you have suffered.

by Anonymousreply 13January 12, 2021 2:12 AM

R13 Agree.

by Anonymousreply 14January 12, 2021 2:18 AM

I have felt gaslit every day of this presidency. You don't just bounce right back from this kind of experience. Five straight years of him bullying us. Five years of being verbally abused, invalidated and attacked by our own President ("loony liberal, evil Dems," the votes are fraudulent, etc etc). We've been psychologically harassed and tortured for five straight years. Add in the burden of embarrassment and humiliation as an American on the world stage. Then theres the massive breakdown of social connections, new heights of isolation, family division, unnecessary death. I mean, the cumulative toll on our collective mental health is incalculable. I don't have a mother any more. She got sucked in by the propaganda and it became untenable for us to even have a phone conversation. And the only entities who have been compensated fully for the incompetence of handling this virus, are wealthy corporations! That is Kubrickian mind-fuckery. I'm so angry, so angry. There is never going to be enough compensation, or closure for what we've all been through.

by Anonymousreply 15January 12, 2021 2:25 AM

They can start with putting all their illgotten cash into a restitution fund. Then we can figure out how to dole it out.

by Anonymousreply 16January 12, 2021 2:28 AM

We are walking wounded. The never ended fear and anxiety have been brutal on us. We will never be the same.

by Anonymousreply 17January 12, 2021 2:33 AM

The fact that they make a fortune off of our misery is infuriating.

I am going to get a lawyer and look into this. Maybe they will at least pay me a settlement to go away.

by Anonymousreply 18January 12, 2021 2:43 AM

Yeah, it's been pretty brutal. Although I think I would be satisfied with a public execution of the Trump family. Giuliani - we can just have a camera in his cell 24/7 - whatever his fellow prisoners devise for him is o.k. with me.

by Anonymousreply 19January 12, 2021 2:46 AM

We could also sue FOX News, and all the anchors personally. Not to mention all the individual websites that promote the violence. Maybe we won't win every case but we can get them on record. Let's follow the money and see where it goes. Enough is enough. We are sitting ducks.

by Anonymousreply 20January 12, 2021 2:47 AM

[quote]Parler sued Amazon in one day.

Parler is suing Amazon.

Not a chance of them winning. Likely won't even get to a court.

by Anonymousreply 21January 12, 2021 2:47 AM

That creepy looking Zuckerberg is the biggest threat. FB by far did the most damage. . Fix News as well. That fucking manic coke head Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 22January 12, 2021 2:53 AM

Or not.

Mark Levin and Dan Bongino both said that media reports claiming they and other conservative radio show hosts were told by broadcasting company Cumulus Media to stop talking about a fraudulent election on-air or be fired were false, as neither person was contacted by the company.

“The story is not 75% bullshit — it's 100% bullshit. I don't even work for Cumulus. I don't even know who Brian Phillips is. I've never even heard of him. The email was never sent to me or anyone on my show,” Bongino told the Washington Examiner, saying Cumulus only sells ad slots on his show.

"Even if I got that email, I wouldn't have listened to it,” he added. “I talk about whatever I want, when I want, how I want.”

by Anonymousreply 23January 12, 2021 11:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!